Replies: 354 (Who?), Viewed: 172334 times.
Page 15 of 15
Instructor
#351 Old 5th Jul 2022 at 9:54 PM
I'm totally confused with this patch.

I've installed it and it has done nothing. Is there a reliable tutorial or set of accurate instructions to get this to work? Much appreciated.

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#352 Old 6th Jul 2022 at 12:02 PM
Check the games config-log in documents. If it reads 4096 for memory it's enabled. It's not a guarantee to fix all game problems, but it does generally help with lag and crashing.
Field Researcher
#353 Old 13th Jul 2022 at 5:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozuru
Hi, so i saw that no one ever posted a fix for this so I'm going to ask about it again!

So I've applied the patch, but it isn't working properly. So, I go to cut the.exe file and paste in in my CSBin folder, and the launch it from there. However it won't launch and instead I get an error code that says "Core/Activation.dll" was not found, and that's why it couldn't execute the launch. I've tried maybe pasting it elsewhere, but I get the same pop-up.

Has anyone found a fix for this? Without it, I can't apply the patch :/

Did anyone figure out a fix for the Core/Activation.dll error? I'm having that error now.
Mad Poster
#354 Old 13th Jul 2022 at 6:04 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 13th Jul 2022 at 3:43 PM.
Have you tried copy/pasting the EXE to the desktop, applying the patch there, then putting it back into the TSbin folder?

If you're using the standard install via ProgramFiles, Windows can be a pain in the behind with what you're allowed to edit and limits access to files, so edits might not save properly if done in the original folder. This method is one way to go around that.

(Also works if you're having trouble with saving changes to the GraphicRules/VideoCard files).
Field Researcher
#355 Old 13th Jul 2022 at 6:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmer22
Have you tried copy/pasting the EXE to the desktop, applying the patch there, then putting it back into the TSbin folder?

If you're using the standard install via ProgramFiles, Windows can be a pain in the behind with what you're allowed to edit and limits access to files, so edits might not save properly if done in the original folder. This method is one way to go around that.

It worked! Thank you @simmer22 . Thank you Thank you Thank you!
Page 15 of 15