Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2022 at 5:22 AM
Default Weird Hairline on my child sims
Hello, I have an issue with my game I'm not sure if it's a mod or cc I have installed or what it is but my child sims seem to have this weird black colored hairline no matter the hair color I pick I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix it or what is causing it I took pictures both with CC hair and hair that comes with the game I apologize for the pictures I had to take them with my phone due to my screenshot key not wanting to work. I have tried googling the issue with my child sims hair line but I can't find any answers on google.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 19th Apr 2022 at 10:34 PM
Could be a skin detail/overlay hairline that's been allowed for random and your sim happened to get it? Turn on testingcheats true code and then the cas.fulleditmode code and Shift + click on Sim > Modify in CAS and check if she has such skin detail on her and if yes, then simply remove it from her. If you want it gone for good try searching your Mods folder for *hairline* or *hairmask* and move it/them out of the folder (or edit with S4Studio to disallow random if you want to keep it). I honestly hate it when people set their skin details allowed for random because it leads to stupid things like my toddler having wrinkly face since the face mask meant for elders was enabled for random and all ages and he happened to grow up to wear it. -_-
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2022 at 7:15 AM
Thank you!
Thank you sooo much for the help! I found the cc causing the issue!

Quote: Originally posted by foxmanic
Could be a skin detail/overlay hairline that's been allowed for random and your sim happened to get it? Turn on testingcheats true code and then the cas.fulleditmode code and Shift + click on Sim > Modify in CAS and check if she has such skin detail on her and if yes, then simply remove it from her. If you want it gone for good try searching your Mods folder for *hairline* or *hairmask* and move it/them out of the folder (or edit with S4Studio to disallow random if you want to keep it). I honestly hate it when people set their skin details allowed for random because it leads to stupid things like my toddler having wrinkly face since the face mask meant for elders was enabled for random and all ages and he happened to grow up to wear it. -_-