Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2022 at 11:33 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Have a graduation party for ALL the sims graduating...?
Does anyone know if there's an existing mod or any other way to make one big graduation party at uni involving all the graduates instead of doing it one by one?
Same thing about sending them back to their neighbourhood, why won't the taxi just send them all at once????
Thank you guys!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Aug 2022 at 9:22 AM Last edited by rielynn71 : 15th Aug 2022 at 7:33 AM. Reason: Fixing wrong info
Quote: Originally posted by Meguitou
Does anyone know if there's an existing mod or any other way to make one big graduation party at uni involving all the graduates instead of doing it one by one?
Same thing about sending them back to their neighbourhood, why won't the taxi just send them all at once????
Thank you guys!

There is a mod that will make all graduated on campus sims wear graduation robes at a grad party. Only one graduate can host the party but if you have multiple graduates living together, they will change into robes too but not until the party timer starts. Also the host probably won't know all the people you want to invite, so I get around that by just teleporting in all the guests they don't know.

That's the best workaround I've been able to find to have one large party for all graduated sims. There's no way I know to move them back together. But if you want to try the one for all grads to wear robes it's called Graduation Party's Clothing Mod (better dress code for grad parties) by cedrigo.

https://modthesims.info/d/511885/gr...l?cb=1660464543

Myalgic Encephalomyelitis is a severely disabling neurological, cardiac and metabolic disease.
The Hummingbirds' Foundation for M.E. is fighting for patients to be given recognition and appropriate medical care.
Please visit hfme.org for more information.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 14th Aug 2022 at 2:49 PM
I have a mod which allows the player to select how much money a sim graduates with and take other members of the household along with them, but my game's in another room and I have a heel spur so I don't want to tramp across the hall to check what it's called. It's very handy, though!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Aug 2022 at 3:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rielynn71
There is a mod that will make all graduated on campus sims wear graduation robes at a grad party. Only one graduate can host the party and must invite the others for this to work. Which means if you have multiple graduates living together, all but the party host will have to move to another lot on campus so they can be invited. I use an empty lot for this. Also the host probably won't know all the people you want to invite, so I get around that by just teleporting in all the guests they don't know.

That's the best workaround I've been able to find to have one large party for all graduated sims. There's no way I know to move them back together. But if you want to try the one for all grads to wear robes it's called Graduation Party's Clothing Mod (better dress code for grad parties) by cedrigo.

https://modthesims.info/d/511885/gr...l?cb=1660464543

Thank you for the recommandation and explanation, I'll check it out!!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 15th Aug 2022 at 4:24 AM
Looks like my move-out-with mod is one of Lamare's suite of college mods, found here on MTS, so look those over and see if you can cobble together something close to what you want. Good luck!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Aug 2022 at 7:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Meguitou
Thank you for the recommandation and explanation, I'll check it out!!

You're welcome and it turns out you don't have to move out graduates living in the same household after all. I took another look at the mod and it says there is a delay in changing into robes for them and you need to wait until the party timer starts.

So when the other grads in the house didn't change right away I thought they wouldn't and went to all the bother of moving them out when I didn't even need to. I actually just tested this and it worked perfectly. So answering your question helped me too!

Myalgic Encephalomyelitis is a severely disabling neurological, cardiac and metabolic disease.
The Hummingbirds' Foundation for M.E. is fighting for patients to be given recognition and appropriate medical care.
Please visit hfme.org for more information.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Aug 2022 at 2:26 PM Last edited by Meguitou : 16th Jan 2023 at 12:41 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Looks like my move-out-with mod is one of Lamare's suite of college mods, found here on MTS, so look those over and see if you can cobble together something close to what you want. Good luck!

Thank you!!