Replies: 7 (Who?), Viewed: 941 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2022 at 9:49 PM
Default Zaraga - A Uptown and Downtown Combined in One!
Hello!

For my other project that I'm creating, here comes a new world in Downtown and Uptown that are combined in one!

It was a city that I was doing in The Sims 2, and for now it's in The Sims 3, it's a city by Night Into that comes with Skyscapers Lots is Gorgeous and Majestic Lots, a simple custom road created by me, and all a lot more!

For starters, my city started development on November 14, 2021, only after that I decided to stop development and started again yesterday so I could finally continue to make my city!

So that the city can continue my development, you can answer anything so that I can continue to make my city for me to do and see how it will turn out, but that's it!

And since it's in Very Early Development Stage, here are some pictures of the city I'm creating!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th May 2022 at 9:02 AM
World Machine can become your best friend. Here are some tutorials - https://youtu.be/1bTm2VIAaVQ - https://youtu.be/z2CDJIvCa38
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th May 2022 at 4:21 PM
Default I Didn't Work On It Without New Screenshots!
After maybe... 3 weeks? I just know why i didn't post screenshots?

Is because i too lazy to work and always, i working on 2 more worlds to be released on Mod The Sims inculding this world, this name of 2 worlds that i working is Colares and Mucifal based on my county localized in Sintra, Lisboa, Portugal and that's is why i'm too much working of this world can actually become more like "I'm bored and i cannot work on this world right now", but always, i will try to work on this world sometime later, OK?
Alchemist
#4 Old 16th May 2022 at 10:31 PM
Total suggestion which you can take for what I am charging, zero. I have started probably at least 50 worlds that have gone nowhere past this stage. And MTS has very many requirements for approving worlds. I have done many and have some on the exchange. I have about 5 or 6 now that are darn near done. And I do not think any of mine would be ready to submit for some time. My suggestion is work on one at a time, get it almost done, then post photos and details for feedback, if you are serious about hoping to get a world accepted here.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Jul 2022 at 10:31 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 20th Jul 2022 at 10:26 PM.
Default I'm Working On Zaraga Circular
After 3 months of not working on Zaraga, i'm working on Zaraga Circular, it is a circular roundabout (Don't really) with lots to bulit, i also added trees as you see on screenshots!

Also, this world will not inculde Store Content and Custom Content.
Screenshots
Alchemist
#6 Old 19th Jul 2022 at 2:11 AM Last edited by daisylee : 19th Jul 2022 at 2:35 AM.
As this is in the upload section, what are you actually trying to do here? What is this supposed to be? Generally islands are done with natural looking shorelines and non island worlds are done where the edges of the map are not shown/seen using one of several methods. Is it intentional to have this with straight edges and where the end of the map will be seen for some reason? And the tree placement is totally artificial. Again, what type of world is this intended to be?

What is the black area?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2022 at 2:02 PM
Default Question From My World - Zaraga
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisylee
As this is in the upload section, what are you actually trying to do here? What is this supposed to be? Generally islands are done with natural looking shorelines and non island worlds are done where the edges of the map are not shown/seen using one of several methods. Is it intentional to have this with straight edges and where the end of the map will be seen for some reason? And the tree placement is totally artificial. Again, what type of world is this intended to be?

What is the black area?

Q: Non island worlds are done where the edges of the map are not shown/seen using one of several methods. Is it intentional to have this with straight edges and where the end of the map will be seen for some reason?
A: I cannot create a Distant Terrain, but as of this, i will decrease the terrain from the edges of the map.

Q: And the tree placement is totally artificial.
A: I liked the trees design from the Zaraga Circular, because it makes so amazing.

Q: Again, what type of world is this intended to be?
A: The type of the world would be a Downtown (TS3:LN) with a Zaraga Circular which would be a circular with a circular road, houses and a entrance to that place, the rest, i don't know, but later, i think and i put here.

Q: What is the black area?
A: The black area would be the Zaraga Circular - Park lot with everything on the parks in TS3.
Alchemist
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2022 at 9:43 PM
???? glad this makes sense to you