Replies: 10 (Who?), Viewed: 554 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jul 2022 at 4:02 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 25th Jul 2022 at 4:13 PM.
Default Marlame - A Very Tiny World For Good Low-End PCs And Medium-End PCs
Hello!

I'm working on a tiny world for Low-end PCs and Medium-end PCs called Marlame, i inverted the name Marlame, OK? Then Marlame was good in some situations, with Marlame you have very good loves to this world.

Attention Reasons:
- There's not going to inculde Distant Terrain, as i don't time to create a Distant Terrain, OK?
- There's going to have a Diving (TS3:IP) on the water, you did not see it.

Goodbye❤️❤️❤️!!!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Jul 2022 at 5:38 PM
I like the road setup so far, I'm not a fan of the sidewalks around the lots though. That always looked weird to me in TS3 worlds. Personally, what I suggest is focus more attention on the general landscape, mountains and hills and trees etc. first before tackling the actual road layout. Doing it this way will make your world look more natural.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jul 2022 at 5:51 PM
Default I Finished The Marlame World, Now It's Time To Working On Lots
Now i'm going to start working on lots, when it's finished working on lots, i put this on download! Also, this world would be populated!

I don't have space to build mountains, but if you like it, go ahead and see this screenshot.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Jul 2022 at 5:35 AM
hi! just a tip, you can raise the sea level height so you don’t have that gap under the edges of your terrain that makes it looks like it’s floating. also i would advise you add intersections at the end of those roads so you don’t get routing errors with cars
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Sep 2022 at 12:54 PM
Default Added Intersection On The End Of Roads And I Adjusted A Little Of Terrain On Right
So, i did add that as you see on title.

See in Screenshots the things i did add.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Sep 2022 at 4:03 PM
Default Simply I Cannot Edit Empty Lots Because Of Game Crashing Due To Store Content Moved
Hello!

I'm trying to edit empty lots, but the game crashes because i moved my Store Content, if i was having a good PC, there i can use Store Content for that world, but simply i need to moved due to using a low-end PC and because the Launcher where TS3W.exe starts, simply it's a bug.

So i cannot complete my world when i not finish lots and populate the world which requires the "Edit in Game" button in order to perform this things.

And also i'm appear that i merged the Store Content by some kind of Mods folder that i don't know, 3 files that i Merged the Store Content has been moved outside of Mods folder, but still crashes where the Main Menu Loading Screen (First One) appears, can i fix that?

And sorry for posting here, maybe i could not post anything related to Help here.
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space, bark!
retired moderator
#7 Old 24th Sep 2022 at 7:21 PM
@David Maniaia Do you mean that you dragged your files into another folder? I'm having trouble understanding what you mean by 'And also i'm appear that i merged the Store Content by some kind of Mods folder that i don't know, 3 files that i Merged the Store Content has been moved outside of Mods folder, but still crashes where the Main Menu Loading Screen (First One) appears'; could you perhaps rephrase it or show a picture?

You may be able to access EIG by using this batch file:
https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=453161

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -EON- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Sep 2022 at 12:41 PM
Default I Moved The Store Content To (See Screenshots) And Video Showing Up About The Crash
I did do that, see the video for Google Drive more information about the crash i was getting, you can see what i was doing clicking on 3 dots on top-right corner of Google Drive and click on details, and then will show up the information i was doing.

Link to video:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rx...iew?usp=sharing

Note: Ignore the Portuguese (Portugal) language in some parts of the screen. since i'm from Portuguese (Portugal) language.
Screenshots
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space, bark!
retired moderator
#9 Old 25th Sep 2022 at 1:07 PM
I can't really see what you are trying to show me on that video; there's so much lag and latency that I'm just looking at a still image most of the time. Ar the end there were only about two frames of video there, I could hear you clicking but nothing on screen.
As far as I can tell, this is just going to be down to your PC specs again; you have a lot of mods and CC, and your system is underpowered for even the basegame. So EIG and CAW are running on reduced resources.
Clear your CAW caches after you remove all that store stuff- details here:
https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=441595
If that doesn't help, then I don't know what will.

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -EON- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Sep 2022 at 1:43 PM
Default Cleaning The CAW Cache As Well As Sims 3 Cache, But It Still Crashes In EIG
It always crashes in EIG when first loading screen appears, after 2 seconds, the game crashes, maybe i have some kind of Store Content Mods, but i did moved all of them to another folder outside of Mods, but it appears that i merged CC for a little bit of Store Content that i don't know if it's inside or not, always, i don't what Marlame to be released 3 years or more, i what to release this as slow as possible, maybe it will on 1 October 2022.
Alchemist
#11 Old 26th Sep 2022 at 4:00 AM
Try CAW in totally clean game by renaming your game and generating a new one. Then try CAW and EIG. If crashes it will be as Simsample said that your PC cannot handle it. I have CC galore, merged CC, store items, etc. And my game and CAW are fine. If you can run with no CC then the CC just is adding too much for your rig to handle.