Replies: 688 (Who?), Viewed: 82137 times.
Page 28 of 28
Mad Poster
#676 Old 17th Aug 2022 at 8:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elynda
Why? It's not as if a few conjuring tricks and acrobatics could be described as 'Adult Entertainment'. I tried using Nraas Retuner to enable the performance stage and that works, if you don't mind seeing the kids stretch into weird looking beanpoles

I think you just answered that question, b/c they will have to add new animations and they're just lazy. Remember the kids stretch when they see an adult sim needing medical attention? They allowed the interaction but didn't bother to draw the animation. What I don't understand is, why can't they just use a generic "watch" animation for all of them.

Sanity is overrated.

Nitromon is a type of Pokemon encountered in the Pokemon Nitrome Version series.

There. Mystery solved.
Advertisement
Instructor
#677 Old 17th Aug 2022 at 8:41 PM
There is a watch performer interaction for both children and toddlers, though basic animations as they watch but also talk. These animations come from hiring a performer for let's say a child's birthday party or whatever really. And they do gain fun from watching or so my Sims did. I'm not sure why these animations weren't also included for children and toddlers at Simfests. Then again, maybe The Sims Studio had thought of Simfests more like Coachella, Lollapalooza or perhaps whatever mature-themed music festival where children aren't likely to attend. Really, a player could get very creative with Simfests.

The Sims 3: Simmapalooza
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfRmjS1hzkg

Because I'm Fragile...but I'm not "that" fragile.
Scholar
#678 Old 18th Aug 2022 at 1:27 AM Last edited by Elynda : 18th Aug 2022 at 1:51 AM.
@Deshong TIL That's the first time I've ever seen that.

(Also, that was a fun video. Very cleverly put together).

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Scholar
#679 Old 25th Aug 2022 at 10:03 AM
A mod that allowed more control over which direction a roof faces.
Forum Resident
#680 Old 27th Aug 2022 at 1:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
A mod that allowed more control over which direction a roof faces.

That is the one thing TS4's build mode really has over TS3's imo, plus different sections of roofs. I know people like it more because it's easier to use, but objectively speaking there's very little that can't be done with TS3 too.

You have been chosen. They will come soon.
Forum Resident
#681 Old 29th Aug 2022 at 7:40 PM
Add the "Pet Shop" label in the "Edit the Town" ► "Community lot" ► "Choose a label for community lot" ► "Choose lot as..."
The pet shop from the store is labeled as Pet Shop but there is no option to choose an empty community lot as Pet shop.So we have to choose the label : allow visits/visitors.
I am sorry for the rubbish my game is not in English at all.

And an addition to the carreer of Nrass Carreer mod, allow us to assign the University carreers as blogger, street arts artists... there is no possibilities for. I play with the 1.67 patch of all Nrass Mod.
(but the rest of the mod is awesome I am not insulting or badmouthing I simply adore this mod)

Curvy walls, Curvy windows...we got the round roofs there is a nonsense to have them without the possibility to have the matching building tools. (and personally this kind of tool will sublime the spiral stairs)

Add custom foods and musics as preferences in CAS. I see a lot of new radio stations mods in the forum so it would be awesome if we can have more possibilities.

Having the possibility to choose what a sims can't stand/hate/don't like as colours, music , foods. Only the vegans can have this priviledge with food.

Possibility to take meds or alchemy for contagious moodlet sims and pets.

Potery wheel with better animations than in the nonsense of the sims 2 animations (for the haters I take pottery lessons for 2 years so I know what I say) with possibility to break and fail our sims creations (with moodlets)

Lucie is not my real name, she was a sims from a story I imagined a dozen years ago.
I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Scholar
#682 Old 29th Aug 2022 at 8:58 PM
Lucie: "
Add custom foods and musics as preferences in CAS. I see a lot of new radio stations mods in the forum so it would be awesome if we can have more possibilities.

Having the possibility to choose what a sims can't stand/hate/don't like as colours, music , foods. Only the vegans can have this priviledge with food."

Just having the favorites have any consequences at all would be an improvement. It's almost not worth assigning them as is.
Forum Resident
#683 Old 29th Aug 2022 at 9:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy kemnitzer
Lucie: "

Having the possibility to choose what a sims can't stand/hate/don't like as colours, music , foods. Only the vegans can have this priviledge with food."

Just having the favorites have any consequences at all would be an improvement. It's almost not worth assigning them as is.

Good point @lucy kemnitzer .

Simply I love Variety in the game, but of course if any improvements is adding, I won't be spat on ^^
But first, let's go start slowly with modding, first, increasing the range of possibility , second, adding behaviour. Perhaps it won't be possible to change any CAS preferences at all.
If so, I just share ideas.

Lucie is not my real name, she was a sims from a story I imagined a dozen years ago.
I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Instructor
#684 Old 4th Sep 2022 at 4:38 AM
I may have mentioned this earlier in this topic, but TS2 has a Split-Level Interior Foundation and a Diagonal Split-Level Interior Foundation. It would be extremely versatile to have something like this in TS3 to be able to create different kinds of stairs such as L and U shaped, have lower level rooms, etc without the use of cheats. Because for me personally, using CFE can be tricky to learn but not only that, I'm not fond of the after effects it causes like warped walls and not being able to use walls, floors, etc next to it. Having a TS3 version of a Split-Level Interior Foundation would be nice and if it were also at different heights and recolorable to create more varied looks. Though a shiftable stair landing platform would be nice too.

"Just the landing would be fine. I would love it if there were 3 heights: 1/4 wall height, 1/2 wall height (similar to the one Inge made) and 3/4 wall height. That would allow for a L or T shape stairs. " -Oolonglong (https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/di...o-wants-some/p2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiKcJ3H8XDM

Because I'm Fragile...but I'm not "that" fragile.
Scholar
#685 Old 4th Sep 2022 at 7:37 AM Last edited by aisquared : 4th Sep 2022 at 9:21 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deshong
I may have mentioned this earlier in this topic, but TS2 has a Split-Level Interior Foundation and a Diagonal Split-Level Interior Foundation. It would be extremely versatile to have something like this in TS3 to be able to create different kinds of stairs such as L and U shaped, have lower level rooms, etc without the use of cheats. Because for me personally, using CFE can be tricky to learn but not only that, I'm not fond of the after effects it causes like warped walls and not being able to use walls, floors, etc next to it. Having a TS3 version of a Split-Level Interior Foundation would be nice and if it were also at different heights and recolorable to create more varied looks. Though a shiftable stair landing platform would be nice too.

"Just the landing would be fine. I would love it if there were 3 heights: 1/4 wall height, 1/2 wall height (similar to the one Inge made) and 3/4 wall height. That would allow for a L or T shape stairs. " -Oolonglong (https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/di...o-wants-some/p2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiKcJ3H8XDM

A big yes to this. I was really frustrated when I could not replicate the double L stairs when I was remaking the Stylish Setup lot from TS2. Even with CFE it wasn't doable because of the small space for the stairs.

Oh, and let me add something too. I wish there was a mod that lets you adjust the number of servings in a group meal before preparing. Like when your household only consists of two sims then the group meal must be set to only two.

And a mod that lets you use the microwave to reheat leftovers would be awseome too..

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Test Subject
#686 Old 4th Sep 2022 at 9:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aisquared
And a mod that lets you use the microwave to reheat leftovers would be awseome too..

https://modthesims.info/d/548273/up...-microwave.html
Mad Poster
#687 Old 4th Sep 2022 at 3:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aisquared
Oh, and let me add something too. I wish there was a mod that lets you adjust the number of servings in a group meal before preparing. Like when your household only consists of two sims then the group meal must be set to only two.

https://modthesims.info/d/523004/up...compatible.html

Although admittedly that may be a bit more of a mod than you wanted, it does include the number of servings feature. Many of us who have bonded with the entire mod don't really wish to play without it, though.
Instructor
#688 Old 5th Sep 2022 at 8:48 AM
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/de...28?source=share
I'd love an actual mod to replace this Nraas hack.

MKATSONP is a Sims 3 Medieval Comedy Drama on Youtube and Tumblr
Scholar
DELETED POST
6th Sep 2022 at 1:20 AM
This message has been deleted by lucy kemnitzer. Reason: I can't see the post I was replying to
Instructor
#689 Old 18th Sep 2022 at 9:07 AM
I would like someone to create some kind of setup to play sims 3 in medieval mode without having to do everything yourself. Take away the phones and laptops, make a CAS only medieval, clothes for jobs, jobs... I know it would be a lot of work, but sims 3 has the potential to become a totally new game and the medieval game that we all deserved. It would be a good idea to use neighborhoods like Praveen Reworked as a reference and start working from there.
Mad Poster
DELETED POST
25th Sep 2022 at 12:13 AM
This message has been deleted by jje1000.
Page 28 of 28