Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Apr 2022 at 3:37 PM
Default Raise item is not working properly
Suddenly, when I try to use "9" to raise or an item in build mode, the camera suddenly jumps off the property. While the item does go up, I have to scroll back to the item to continue -- using "0" to lower the item seems to work fine, but the "9" key ALWAYS jumps the camera. When I have to raise an item significantly, it's very problematic. Has anyone ever seen this happen before? If so, any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 17th Apr 2022 at 6:15 AM
Have you tried it with just vanilla game (no mods or cc)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th May 2022 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by adwritr
Suddenly, when I try to use "9" to raise or an item in build mode, the camera suddenly jumps off the property. While the item does go up, I have to scroll back to the item to continue -- using "0" to lower the item seems to work fine, but the "9" key ALWAYS jumps the camera. When I have to raise an item significantly, it's very problematic. Has anyone ever seen this happen before? If so, any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks in advance!

Do you push Ctrl and 9? That's how I learned to raise objects up.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd May 2022 at 5:10 AM
I hold down the Alt button and tap 9.