Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Apr 2022 at 9:26 AM Last edited by Andytampan : 8th Apr 2022 at 7:52 AM.
Default Want!, Fear!, Want!, Fear!, Challenge
I had nothing to do so I'm going to try making a Challenge in Sims 2.

General Basics:
What do you want? to make your sim life the best or find the therapist everywhere?

Objective:
Get to Platinum Aspiration Point (as long as it is white) as fast as possible then Get to Red Aspiration (Therapist appearing) as fast as possible

General Rule
You Only Need One Sim for this challenge. more sim is allowed especially for several aspirations that require mostly interaction.
Almost Every Cheat is allowed except
-Set Aspiration Level
-Any cheats that could complete the wants or fear without effort.
Elixir of Life (and other reviving methods) is not allowed.
Keep note that the other sim except your challenge sim is not necessary so you could do anything to them.
-Money cheats are allowed to set up how to challenge you to want, you could use it freely.

Objective (But complex)
Start with a very normal sim, create any house if you want. do everything in most of the wants, then when your sim aspiration level goes platinum. do anything to make it go to red. when the therapist appears do things as usual and do the first step, do everything in the want, the loop repeat until your sim died of any cause.

Pointing
So here is the point system
10 Point by reaching the platinum aspiration when need to do the platinum aspiration
10 Point by reaching the therapist appearance when need to do the therapist appearance.
-1 Point by completing want when need to do the therapist appearance
-1 Point by completing fears when need to do the platinum aspiration.

also, keep in mind that the challenge is not done and please give feedback if you can.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Apr 2022 at 9:18 PM
This sounds like it can be incorporated into many challenges like my BACC,Pleasantview Epic Challnge from the 17th century,Apocalypse Challenge set in the 16th century or a TOT challenge and I'd try to use an entire town to do the full chalenge though I would allow changing a lifetime wish if they rolled one that wouldn't work in the situation as it would indicate they had an unrealistic wish and have to change that plan.I would also have a rule of money cheats are only allowed to adjust family funds up or down according to their backstory with a rich family being more likely to buy many more expensive things and blow their fortune away and a poor sim who walks into a lot of money is more likely to save it up and not so likle yot buy fancy and expensive things for their home.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Apr 2022 at 7:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TadOlson
This sounds like it can be incorporated into many challenges like my BACC,Pleasantview Epic Challnge from the 17th century,Apocalypse Challenge set in the 16th century or a TOT challenge and I'd try to use an entire town to do the full chalenge though I would allow changing a lifetime wish if they rolled one that wouldn't work in the situation as it would indicate they had an unrealistic wish and have to change that plan.I would also have a rule of money cheats are only allowed to adjust family funds up or down according to their backstory with a rich family being more likely to buy many more expensive things and blow their fortune away and a poor sim who walks into a lot of money is more likely to save it up and not so likle yot buy fancy and expensive things for their home.

thanks for your opinion!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 10th Apr 2022 at 10:24 PM
I was just thinking about how I would use more families for differant outcomes instead of doing it all with one household and it can be intergrated into other challenges like my Pleasantview Epic Challenge wihch is a 17th century colonlial settlement that gave bith to the town of Pleasantview only I decided to play it from the beginning as an emopty terrain and use recreations of the ancestors of the town's families to start with and a few ancestors of the families with other family names.