Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Senior Moderator
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2022 at 12:11 PM Last edited by zoe22 : 15th May 2022 at 11:26 AM.
Default Spring Event 2022!
Hey everyone!

Welcome to the start of the Spring theme event! Like the themed events we've done before, we challenge you all to make an upload within the timeframe for a shiny badge - spring, springtime, the temperate season preceding summer - take your pick.

This event is running from today, Monday April 18th, to Sunday May 15th. Be it bees, flowers, holidays, hats, whatever springtime means to you (*cough* within the confines of our site rules of course )
Add the tag "Spring22" to your spring-themed upload for a badge at the end of the event.

But wait! This event we actually have the help of some of our Featured Creators, who have made a few Spring themed uploads that will be released throughout the period. There will be a mix of sims games and creation categories, so there are lots of exciting goodies coming your way. Keep an eye on this post so you don't miss out, or search the tag "SpringFC22"

We really hope you enjoy creating and downloading the springy items, and can't wait to see what you will make :lovestruc:
--------------------------------
That's it for the Spring Event then - thank you to our featured creators who made all these goodies and to everyone who participated in making spring-themed uploads too
We'll be gathering them all together and handing out your stickers soon!

Last but certainly not least, gamefreak130's spring and weather tweaks for TS3!
--------
More adorable clothes for your Sims 4 toddlers by porkypine!
--------
Freshen up your homes for spring with these wallpapers for TS2 by mustluvcatz!
--------
Flower Arranging has come to Sims 3 (mod by me!)
--------
Sit beneath cherry blossom trees in porkypine's Tea House lot for TS4
--------
A bright and breezy home in the Sims 2 by Karen Lorraine!
--------
Cute animated flower-windmill for TS2 by HugeLunatic!
--------
Check out these fantastical horses by k2m1too!
--------
Dress up your toddlers for a perfect Spring wedding with porkypine's Sims 4 dress recolours
--------
Brighten up your flowery terrain with Lyralei's HD terrain paint replacements for Sims 3
--------
Second Spring upload is for sims 2 - the lovely Keel Cottage by Watermelon Sandal!
--------
To start us off, TheSweetSimmer has created an adorable mod for Sims 3 toddlers ...
3 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Apr 2022 at 3:53 PM
This is for all games, right? TS2, TS3, and TS4?

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Senior Moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Apr 2022 at 4:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
This is for all games, right? TS2, TS3, and TS4?

Yep! Like usual
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#4 Old 18th Apr 2022 at 11:46 PM
gee. I am ambitious but I don't have enough time to make every idea that is sailing past in my head! I'll have to settle on a couple... Whatever will I choose?
Space Pony
#5 Old 20th Apr 2022 at 11:07 AM
Yay! Themes! Achievements! :D

pronouns: they/them
Mad Poster
#6 Old 21st Apr 2022 at 9:38 PM
I know exactly what Spring meant for my towns in history like my Pleasanview Epic Challenge it means the first couple arrives to settle into the colony and new settlers arrive every spring so it means new starter homes for new families arrving in your towns and can be when families buy a homestead farm to start living the farm life and when farmers plant their crops for the year.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#7 Old 22nd Apr 2022 at 7:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TadOlson
I know exactly what Spring meant for my towns in history like my Pleasanview Epic Challenge it means the first couple arrives to settle into the colony and new settlers arrive every spring so it means new starter homes for new families arrving in your towns and can be when families buy a homestead farm to start living the farm life and when farmers plant their crops for the year.

Can't wait to see what you come up with! Get busy!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 22nd Apr 2022 at 9:19 PM
I've already got a neighborhood created though it was mainly erasing the vegetation EA dumped into the terrain so others can start a town without that mess to clean up as most of them don't use a nighborhood camera Mod like I do which allows me to get that vegetation swept clean from the map.It would be perfect for starting challenges like a homesteaders challenge with couples arriving in the spring to start setting up farms and sims planning to start farming life tend to start it in the spring and that's when most of my sims would move to new homes.I can also get simple starter homes up and the Power Fridge the original creator uploaded here is another thing I fixed to show in buy mode on both community and residential lots though I changed the price on my fixed version from the 1500$ in the original to 150$ in my edited version.It was made possible because of an object recatogorizer unitliy.
Theorist
#9 Old 30th Apr 2022 at 10:14 PM
Great to see a new theme. I won't probably participate because of real life issues..

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#10 Old 30th Apr 2022 at 11:58 PM
@zoe22 My upload is not on the list above, Spring Toddler clothes right in between Karen's house and Lunie's windmill.
https://modthesims.info/d/666748/spring-toddler.html

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Senior Moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st May 2022 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
@zoe22 My upload is not on the list above, Spring Toddler clothes right in between Karen's house and Lunie's windmill.
https://modthesims.info/d/666748/spring-toddler.html

Actually the ones on the list are the pre-schedules uploads made by featured creators. It was a somewhat casual schedule which was why we didn't publish it in advance, sorry for the confusion!

But at the end of the event we can post a list of the other spring-creations everyone has made, and you guys will get the sticker :D
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#12 Old 1st May 2022 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zoe22
Actually the ones on the list are the pre-schedules uploads made by featured creators. It was a somewhat casual schedule which was why we didn't publish it in advance, sorry for the confusion!

But at the end of the event we can post a list of the other spring-creations everyone has made, and you guys will get the sticker :D

Thanks for the explanation.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#13 Old 11th May 2022 at 12:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Thanks for the explanation.

Come over to the MTS Discord Group and yak with us!

https://discord.gg/t4AgBeRt
Mad Poster
#14 Old 17th May 2022 at 1:02 PM
Stickers? I haven't got one yet.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 17th May 2022 at 2:16 PM
Me neither... though I can see it, all 'whited' over in my sticker panel. It sure is pretty! I wants it!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Senior Moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 17th May 2022 at 2:21 PM
Don't worry, we'll be going through the uploads and giving you guys the stickers soon
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th May 2022 at 7:54 PM Last edited by ShawnFarrelly : 15th Sep 2022 at 12:34 AM.
Missed it.
Senior Moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 20th May 2022 at 2:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShawnFarrelly
Missed it

Aw shame! I think it was a relatively short-running event. Hopefully we'll do another one soon that you can join