Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jun 2022 at 6:41 AM Last edited by Godzilla-Force : 5th Jun 2022 at 11:44 PM.
Desks/Tables Can't be placed/Script Call Failed
Hello, ever since the last patch, I've been unable to place desks and Dining Tables, I keep getting an error saying something about a "Script Call Failed" error, this is happening with all Desks and Dining Tables, even non cc ones, and even on lots placed from the gallery.

Is anyone else having these same troubles, or is it just me?

Check out my Patreon, I feature Artwork and Short Stories and Bio's about my own Personal Multiverse, as well as some CC I'll share for early release (nothing major right now though, Mainly just recategorized Maxis Content).

Become a Patron!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Jun 2022 at 12:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Godzilla-Force
Hello, ever since the last patch, I've been unable to place desks and Dining Tables, I keep getting an error saying something about a "Script Call Failed" error, this is happening with all Desks and Dining Tables, even non cc ones, and even on lots placed from the gallery.

Is anyone else having these same troubles, or is it just me?

This is usually because of an outdated mod or broken CC. Sometimes it is because of a glitched save file. Have you tried without your mods folder in the game to see if you can place these items?
If you can place them without mods/cc you will need to do go through the arduous task of "process of elimination".