Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jul 2022 at 1:43 AM Last edited by Krystalyn : 23rd Jul 2022 at 1:59 PM.
Default I made a TS4 Completionist Tracker!
Ladies, Gentlemen, and everyone in between or outside of those descriptors, I give you...

The TS4 True Completionist Checklist

Inside you will find a grand total of 35 tabs: Two explanatory tabs to help you understand some of the functionality I've baked in and what each tab is intended for, two summary tabs of formula-heavy tables to help you track your total progress, and 31 tabs with tables for everything from Work to Weather, Hosting to Hoarding. This template was built with Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016. I do not guarantee compatibility with other versions of Excel, or with other spreadsheet programs such as OpenOffice, though the majority if it should translate well enough. Unfortunately the formulas do not work with Google Sheets.

With that, I invite you to take a peek. Let me know if you find anything that is inaccurate - spelling errors, wrong data, missing data, ANYTHING. Especially missing data! I will compile any additions and corrections you all give me and periodically update the document at the link above.

Please do not hesitate to ask questions, offer feedback, or just say hi! I would love to know if you find this useful! <3
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st May 2023 at 8:59 AM
This is so amazing, I made an account just to come tell you how incredible this spreadsheet is lol. Thank you so much for making this, you are A HERO. *Round of applause*
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Apr 2024 at 1:38 AM
I hope someone updates this! <3
Smeg Head
#4 Old 5th Apr 2024 at 1:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwbho0CgEAE

Knock yourself out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FxmZcAUrE0

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots