Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2021 at 2:27 AM
Default I'm not able to upload my mod
I'm trying to upload my mod, but I get error 103 even with the file in rar and the .package content. What's wrong?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2021 at 7:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Druyddark
I'm trying to upload my mod, but I get error 103 even with the file in rar and the .package content. What's wrong?

Hello @Druyddark
There have been issues with the Upload Wizard but I think most have now been resolved.
I am not familiar with error 103, but I think it is associated with not recognizing the files or file types. You should be uploading the rar file only.
It might help to take a screen dump to see any other information to help resolve the issue.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2021 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ladysimplayer8
Hello @Druyddark
There have been issues with the Upload Wizard but I think most have now been resolved.
I am not familiar with error 103, but I think it is associated with not recognizing the files or file types. You should be uploading the rar file only.
It might help to take a screen dump to see any other information to help resolve the issue.

I compressed it into a .rar file, but I still can't upload it.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 24th Jun 2021 at 11:08 AM
If you see the sidebar in the Upload Wizard, there is a link: Upload Files Error List. Click on this, and it shows a modal that has all the error codes. Error 103 specifically says:

Quote:
Error 103 - Unable to determine archive type
These errors occur when we are unable to either determine the game type (Error 102) or the type of .package/.sim/etc (Error 103) you have supplied. It can be that we have not yet added, or have missed, support for that particular package type. Please contact Tashiketh on the MTS Discord and supply the file you tried uploading.

Please do the steps (aka talk to me on Discord) outlined there.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#5 Old 24th Jun 2021 at 3:23 PM
Looks like Discord updated the invite links at some point. I've fixed the one in the error list to this: https://discord.gg/ADw6mSYTkE

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Jun 2021 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Looks like Discord updated the invite links at some point. I've fixed the one in the error list to this: https://discord.gg/ADw6mSYTkE

I did it, it was an error on my account, I'm going to get in and contact you