Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#3026 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 10:51 PM
Why, why, whywhywhywhywhy WHY can't people be arsed to type "I am" instead of just "am"?!! It makes no fucking sense. "Am here" makes you sound like a dumbass. Typing one more letter to say "I am here" makes you sound MUCH better.

God.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#3027 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 8:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cupcake12winx
Why, why, whywhywhywhywhy WHY can't people be arsed to type "I am" instead of just "am"?!! It makes no fucking sense. "Am here" makes you sound like a dumbass. Typing one more letter to say "I am here" makes you sound MUCH better.

God.

When people make such grammar mistakes... it's like scratching on the school board for me. It destroys my fucking ears! Like, there's a girl in my class, who doesn't understand that "PEOPLE" is already the plural of "PERSON". She says "PEOPLES". What the buck?!

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Scholar
#3028 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 11:09 AM
Boredom is my new best friend. Phooey.

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Alchemist
#3029 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 11:48 AM
This game I play recently removed the ability (for people under 18) to use punctuation and capital letters. Great. "Hi, Mary, how was your day?" goes to "hi mary how was your day"... not even a period. I hope they at least allow "youre" and "im" without the ' so they're not ENCOURAGING the misuse of your and the am shit.

Thank whatever gods there are that I faked my age when I registered for the game. Ha.
Mad Poster
#3030 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 12:35 PM
Gatecrashers should fuck off and get a life. They really know how to kill a party. Ugh.
Alchemist
#3031 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 4:32 PM
The stray dog I have been feeding for a while now has died today.

Top Secret Researcher
#3032 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 5:26 PM
I've completely wasted this day by wallowing in self-pity instead of doing actual things that needed to be done. Time to get my shit together.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Alchemist
#3033 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The Creeper
When people make such grammar mistakes... it's like scratching on the school board for me. It destroys my fucking ears! Like, there's a girl in my class, who doesn't understand that "PEOPLE" is already the plural of "PERSON". She says "PEOPLES". What the buck?!

There's a 19 year old guy in my college course who thinks the plural of "mouse" is "mices" ...
Top Secret Researcher
#3034 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 6:52 PM
Hmm, positive thinking isn't really working tonight. Just got into a fight with a friend for the 1000th time.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Theorist
#3035 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 8:15 PM
A friend just text me saying, "I'm so soz I was in a bad mood...soz soz soz." Yeah, using 'soz' instead of typing out the extra two letters that would make the word 'sorry' really conveys just how apologetic you are. I hate shortened forms of words like that. If you really meant it why wouldn't you give me those extra two letters? What a stupid word. I prefer my words fully formed, thanks very much.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Alchemist
#3036 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 10:30 PM
^ "Soz" doesn't even make sense as a shortened version of sorry. I mean, where the hell did the z come from?

Now that I think about it, it bugs me even more when people say "txt" instead of just "text" when they're not on a phone. What the fuck, you're on a computer with a keyboard and when did the e get taken out?
Mad Poster
#3037 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 11:08 PM
^ My Shift and Ctrl keys on the left of my keyboard are broken, and I STILL USE PROPER GRAMMAR.

I had to correct about 15 things in this damn workbook today. "Kng Louis" WTF?!

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Forum Resident
#3038 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 3:05 AM
Fuck oh mother fuck...

Am I too fat for him? Am I too dumb for him? Am I too ugly for him? Everyone said that we would be a cute couple... but now...

I loved him like a friend and a crush... Now I'm
broken.
Alchemist
#3039 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 8:35 AM
For some reason I can't stop thinking about dentists. Eeeeeh they terrify me o.o...
Theorist
#3040 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 4:59 PM
My best friend aren't speaking. We've been friends for about two and a half years now, and this is the first time we've ever fought. We didn't even have an actual argument. Yesterday I was speaking with another friend of ours about getting into law school and she's just found a house in London to rent, so we were both happy and I think we had a right to talk about it. As we were talking about it my best friend went really quiet and I could tell that she was annoyed. She didn't speak to us again, but as she was going out with the other friend last night they had to speak. The other friend has just told me that apparently she was annoyed because we're planning our lives and she feels like she's not, which I understand, but then the other friend told me that she'd said that she wasn't going to make us feel good about ourselves because that's not what she's there for. Since when is speaking about something you're happy about asking others to make you feel good about yourself? The reason I'm so upset is that yesterday was supposed to be a fantastic day, and I'm going to look back on it for the rest of my life, but instead of thinking of it positively I'm always going to remember that she felt like that, and I'm never going to get another chance to get that day back. Does that sound stupid? I don't want to tell her that though, because there's nothing she can do about it and it will only make her upset.

Lab Assistant
#3041 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 7:21 PM
I'm am so freaking annoyed, I was sitting with two friends, and one of them said "You guys, I think I'm like anorexic or something, yesterday I only ate like a double cheeseburger and some pasta, and I'm not even hungry!", then she turns to my other friend who is still in an out-patient clinic thingy for her eating disorders, and says "hey, is it hard to be anorexic? I mean, I don't know why it's such a big deal, it's soooo easy." Now, I have this thing where I don't accept crap from anyone, whether it's directed at me or not, so I told her that she most definitely does not have an eating disorder, and should not want to be one considering it is a hellish experience. Apparently, that translates into 'like omg, did you just call me fat? She called me fat!'
What the hell.
Rubric Wrangler
#3042 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 9:01 PM
Minor vent: being short, small, but big-busted honestly sucks. XS tops are the right length and fit, but I'm popping out in the bust. If I take a S everything is too long and too big around my waist. D: I'm not complaining about my figure, I just wish that it was easier to find clothes that fit me!

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Theorist
#3043 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 11:20 PM
^ I have that sort of problem. I'm two-three dress sizes smaller on my bottom half because my bust is so out of proportion to the rest of me. I actually have a skirt four sizes smaller than some of my tops.

I spoke to my friend and apparently she's jealous of me for being smarter and she's worried that I'll look down on her if she doesn't graduate with a very good degree. I thought that was pretty funny seeing as I've always been secretly a bit jealous of her for several reasons. I don't know, I think we've sorted it out now, but she was very drunk by the time we spoke.

Alchemist
#3044 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 5:10 AM
You know what's ridiculous? When people make an entire site, with a good layout and everything, for a show they hate, just so they have a place to make fun of it. For stupid reasons, too.

Dumbasses.
Alchemist
#3045 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 5:53 AM
Some of the guys in my class have decided that I must secretly be a boy as I have dark hair on my upper lip [and legs, arms, etc.] and no chest. -__-
...But they still constantly ask me to make them sandwiches or iron their clothes. Fncking sexist idiots.
Mad Poster
#3046 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 6:50 AM
I am so stressed out right now. I have four interviews lined up back to back to get me into an education centre or an alternative school. I might be moving to another county or city, or study abroad if I can't. I am so sick of the bullshit some people are giving me!

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Instructor
#3047 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 8:40 AM
epic long weekend planned = body decides to get sick.
COOL.

Smile.
It's easier than explaining why you're sad.
Mad Poster
#3048 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 10:20 AM Last edited by PixCii : 9th Mar 2011 at 10:53 AM.
We have no water. This is infuriating! I need to shower and wash my hair, but we don't know how long the water will be out for. Ugh.

EDIT: Just found out that we won't be getting water for another half hour, pushing it until about 11:00PM until I get to bed. I'm exhausted and this is just SO infuriating :/
Theorist
#3049 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 4:36 PM
I went to see a lecturer to discuss and essay plan today and she recommended five more books I should read. I went to the library and came away with a grand total of...one. That library is appalling. The one book that I did succeed in checking out had to be returned two hours later because I had to persuade the guy at the checkout desk to let me take it in the first place. Now it's going to look like I didn't bother to listen to her advice about getting those books.

Alchemist
#3050 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LoonehWannabe
Fuck oh mother fuck...

Am I too fat for him? Am I too dumb for him? Am I too ugly for him? Everyone said that we would be a cute couple... but now...

I loved him like a friend and a crush... Now I'm
broken.

Love's a bitch beach.

Page 122 of 123