Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#226 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 7:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by windclan
My first Sim since returning to the series has given me a few noteworthy annoyances

"Stop blogging about your hobby and EAT!"
"NO! Don't kiss her! How many loves do you need?" (This happened twice, I had simmed 3 of my friends to live in the other 3 playable slots of the apartment building and my sim kissed them all. After that I just decided to see how many he could get...Got to 6 before he stupidly kissed one while another was watching...Cue the slaps.)
"What is your problem you stupid townie! (Idiot insists on fighting and irritating everyone in the apartment. Really wish I could just kill him off and get someone new in here.)

I have a similar problem with April Goldman, bitch keeps kicking my trash can over and stealing my paper. I have no idea why she does it, but yes i wish there was a hit man avaliable for hire because what she has cost me in exterminating bills it would have been cheaper long ago to just have her whacked.

I see her comming too i am like, bitch get away from the can, leave the can alone! ahh you went and kicked it over anyway, i know where you live! At this point in time i am considering going on an ass kicking hunt with my sim, i am going to find April and whip her ass, and every time she kicks over my trash can i am going to hunt her down a whip her ass again. And yea my chick with the level 10 body can take her i got 50 simoleans that says April don't make it 20 seconds. Any takers?

Asai
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#227 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 8:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by asai
I have a similar problem with April Goldman, bitch keeps kicking my trash can over and stealing my paper. I have no idea why she does it, but yes i wish there was a hit man avaliable for hire because what she has cost me in exterminating bills it would have been cheaper long ago to just have her whacked.

I see her comming too i am like, bitch get away from the can, leave the can alone! ahh you went and kicked it over anyway, i know where you live! At this point in time i am considering going on an ass kicking hunt with my sim, i am going to find April and whip her ass, and every time she kicks over my trash can i am going to hunt her down a whip her ass again. And yea my chick with the level 10 body can take her i got 50 simoleans that says April don't make it 20 seconds. Any takers?

Asai

Your Sim needs to get a Robotics Talent Badge and make a Sentry Bot.

(Please note: If you want your Sim to kick their own garden gnome, turn the bot off first....)
Inventor
#228 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 9:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AlexandraSpears
Your Sim needs to get a Robotics Talent Badge and make a Sentry Bot.

(Please note: If you want your Sim to kick their own garden gnome, turn the bot off first....)

There's also the "nokicktrash" hack from Simlogical. I got pretty tired of the trash can being kicked for days afterwards for even a minor misdemeanour.
Test Subject
#229 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 11:39 AM
I sent my YA to class with his fiancee.
When they get back, I tell him to go on the treadmill I got for him. I totally forgot to put a fire alarm in the house, because I use maxmotives and motivedecay off when they're going through college (except with legacys - this is just my random family).
I read a chapter of a HP fanfiction, look up...
"SON OF A LLAMA!"
Yes, my sim caught fire. FIRE. On a TREADMILL.
It was winter, too, and it was snowing outside.
He died, even though I made his fiancee put out the fire.
Oh, and some more:
"Why are you WooHooing with your daughter in law?! You just had an affair with the maid!"
"Okay, I'll just send you downtown to get a date. Oh, there's a hot bartender, go kiss her." Five seconds later... "MRS CRUMPLEBOTTOM, HOW DARE YOU SNEAK UP ON ME AND HIT MY SIM? HE NEEDS A DATE, THIS IS A LEGACY NOT A FAIL-ACY!"
Has anyone else noticed Mrs Crumplebottom's voice? It scared the bejeezus out of me. That was my 2nd M.C. encounter... and the first time I saw her, I ran away.
Test Subject
#230 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 5:20 PM
Thanks folks i think it is because she is jealous cause my sim gets more tail. If she shows up to a place where i am at she gets all flamey headded with my sim's picture in the bubble. Finally figured it out this am, and the solution was to add her to my daily rotation of tail. She gets invited over every eleven days, i feed her run her through the hot tub, then take her in the bedroom, at let her leave in the middle of the night seems to work so far. I have not had my trash can kicked over in 2 weeks now lol. I have 10 so far in rotation seems to be about my juggle limit atm, but i am working on it.

Asai
Field Researcher
#231 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 1:22 AM
*Help with the babies birthday...person holding baby blows candles out...person just stand there holding baby... THROW THE FREAKIN BABY ALREADY!!!!!!!!!
Inventor
#232 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 1:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by asai
She gets invited over every eleven days, i feed her run her through the hot tub, then take her in the bedroom, at let her leave in the middle of the night seems to work so far.

Sounds like a few blokes I know in RL.
Test Subject
#233 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 7:12 AM
I have free will turned off, so I usually don't yell TOO much at my sims. Still...
"GET ON THE BUS ALREADY!" (my first vampire sim supposed to be getting on the bus, but instead decides to hiss at the sky and smoke as her needs plummet)
"LOAD" (as my computer can crawl at times)
and, "NOOOO! GRRAGGGH!" (When my computer decides to crash just as I'm about to save. Thankfully, this happens to me a lot less on TS2. TS1 crashed on me all the time.)
Lab Assistant
#234 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 8:55 PM
"Pick the damn baby off the floor!!!"
"Are you stupid???"
"DO I NEED TO TELL YOU TO DO THAT?"
"Thats it, i am gonna have to kill you now" *then i use the death creator and kill the sim*

Sometimes i just mutter bad words under my breath.

"Mars just kinda came to me. Cos i'm out of this world" ~Bruno Mars. I am obsessed. LEGIT!
MY FULL NAME SHALL BE DEVON PINKAMINA VALERIE MARS
Currently Listening to: It Will Rain by Bruno Mars Mood: Sexy :P
Brony, Hooligan, and Little Monster <3
Scholar
#235 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 9:51 PM
"Oh god, don't kiss him! He just ate garbage!"
Instructor
#236 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 9:03 PM
You don't want to know the type of language that comes out of my mouth while playing my game if things aren't going well.

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Mad Poster
#237 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 9:21 PM
"Don't you make that face at me! It's in your wants panel so go do it!"

"Bitch, stop lecturing that poor baby and change his diaper!"

"What happened to the - didn't I just tell you - How many times do I have to tell you to do that?"

"No, no, no, that toddler's clean as a whistle, potty train train her!"

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
#238 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 10:55 PM
no...no....NO. RUN AWAY FROM THE FIRE! FIRE. BAD!
Lab Assistant
#239 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 12:12 AM
"WTH, PUT THE FIRE OUT...IDIOT"
" Quit taking the baby outta the crib!"
"Get outta the way you stupid sim!"

plus a few more expletive terms used that I shall not repeat...
Mad Poster
#240 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 1:48 AM
No Smustling!!!

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#241 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 1:44 PM
Hmm,I say a lot of things while playing,mostly what's already been written right here but here's my favorites..

''What the?? I said CHEER UP,so do it creep!!*and then the sim looks into me*''What??You deserve it!!''
''Oh...no...Seriously? You really want that? 20 lovers? Please,get a life -.-' '' (this happens when I move in a townie who's aspiration is set on romantic and his/her LT wish is that he/she has 20 lovers at the same time)
''GO AWAY STUPID GAY COW.YOUR GAY SIDE IS DISTURBING'' (when that guy in a cow suit comes into my house uninvited and starts to flirt with my men sims)
''Oh,it's that blondie again. CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE MY SIMS ALONE WITH YOUR STUPID VOICE AND CHEERLEADING FOR A 5 HOURS??? Or you just have a need to run into my house and start dancing and yelling?? Idiot -.-'''' '' (when that cheerleader runs into my house and starts cheering,that is so going on my nerves)
''Yaay,the donkey guy is here. Yeah,of course you admire to my sims,they're prettier and they don't wear a donkey suit.''
''Oh,so you don't wanna go to work,huh? Okay,fine. There,now you'll have to beg for food. Yeah,don't you look at me,I'm eeeeeeeevil!'' (this rarely happens but when it does,I don't let my sim do anything that makes him happy so the only thing that's left is go to work. I would never do this,but a person is in a bad,bad mood,he/she does bad,bad stuff to their sims )
I think that's all
Alchemist
#242 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 5:49 PM
"Stop turning on the radio and walking out of the room! Especially when the baby is sleeping" (lots of my toddlers have napping blankets on the floor of the living room)
"Arrgh another boy" (for some reason most in born babies are boys in my game)
"Quit whining about being dirty/needing to pee/wanting to be entertained and take care of it yourself"
"No, no! Don't walk all the way to another floor to shower/use the bathroom. Use the empty one that's four feet away."
"The baby is wrapped in a green cloud of stench and it's screaming. Stop trying to force him to eat and change the darn thing."
Test Subject
#243 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 2:51 AM
"Oh please whine more about the dirty dishes BUT PLEASE DON'T PICK THEM UP."
"*deletes butler* annoying douche..."
"If you'd stop talking at dinner, YOU MIGHT NOT BE STARVING."

Srsly. I have to avoid letting my family have actual family dinners because they won't shut up long enough to consume the food. Smh. X_X
Scholar
#244 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 3:09 AM
The dinner conversations are why I don't put dining tables in my houses. They can stand and talk (and burp and giggle) while they eat, and it takes far less time.

"I THINK THE BABY IS CLEAN ENOUGH NOW, THANK YOU." *replaces bathtub with shower* (Seriously, neat sims with 10 points neat toddlers are no longer allowed bathtubs because they bathe said toddlers obsessively.)
Test Subject
#245 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 5:22 AM
"DIE!"
"GET THE HELL OVER THERE!"
"OMFG, YOU STUPID THING!"
"Yea, that's what I thought!"
So on and so on ^.^
Scholar
#246 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 10:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aegagropilon
"I THINK THE BABY IS CLEAN ENOUGH NOW, THANK YOU." *replaces bathtub with shower* (Seriously, neat sims with 10 points neat toddlers are no longer allowed bathtubs because they bathe said toddlers obsessively.)

LOL! That's crazy...

"She had full job meter, idiot boss! Promote her!"
"There's 3 other toilet cubicle and you pick THE DIRTIEST ONE? WTF!!"
"Your wife is in labor and you just swing your child? IDIOT SIM!!!"
Eating breakfast with daddy and mommy "Go to school!" 30 minutes after "GO TO SCHOOL. AND STOP HONKING, YOU STUPID BUS DRIVER!" 1 hour after "RUN TO SCHOOL NOW. RUN!!!" 2 hours later "okay bitch. quit your school, and help momma clean dishes!" and she go to school...

Hey there! :)
Mad Poster
#247 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 4:28 PM
"C'mon, Thai, move. I can't see through your shapely butt." (Thai is my cat.)
"Oh, that is just too freaking adorable."
"Wait, what just happened? I want a rewind!"
"Are y'all gonna come in and see your grandkids, or are you just going to make out by the mailbox all day?"
"Oh, you little sweethearts."
"Wait, you let all the two-bolters down easy when they try to flirt you, but you give the one-bolter the go-ahead? Well, you know best..." (Sparrow's romantic career is weird and getting weirder. I brought a townie who should be perfect for her in when she went to University, but we'll see.)

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#248 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
"C'mon, Thai, move. I can't see through your shapely butt." (Thai is my cat.)

<laugh> Yeah, what is it with cats and whatever it is you're doing? Spike used to sit in the middle of my newspaper in the mornings. We have dogs now. They sit on the floor (mind you they drool on your trousers when you're eating your toast).
Scholar
#249 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 6:21 PM
[QUOTE=Peni Griffin]"C'mon, Thai, move. I can't see through your shapely butt." (Thai is my cat.)/QUOTE]

Mine would be: "Sebastian, stop pushing buttons on the keyboard. You keep zooming me in and out and I can't see what's happening."
Mad Poster
#250 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 1:17 PM
"Leave that baby alone--hey, where do you think you're going with that baby!?"

Screamed at a townie that seemed to be carrying off one of my Rutherford twins.

(I forgot to lock the nursery door there. I typically make the nursery accessible only to household.)
Page 10 of 169