Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 4:55 AM
Default The "Incredible Man"
So here it is, my first challenge for you guys, and their will be more to come. I don't have time to post my intro so let's get started.

In this game, your sim (preferably a male) will sleep with every woman (single or married) and try to get babies with them. Now if you would like to, enter the cheat 'testingcheatsenabled true' when selecting a game before selecting a household and by pressing control on your computer and clicking between the treasure chest and number of lifetime rewards, you will earn five hundred more points and that can get you the fertility treatment. Now here are the requirements:

- cheats are ok (i.e. motherlode, familyfunds, testingcheatsenabled true)
- your sim, like I said preferably male, needs to dislike children and have commitment issues. He cannot marry or move in with a female. He may date them but once she's pregnant (and yes you have to check at least once) break it off. You can do it with your created sims, but everyone has to have a household that you can visit while they are on maternity leave.
- he needs to have a bachelor pad where only one person can stay, and he will not inherit any children whatsoever.

LET'S SEE HOW LONG YOUR BLOODLINE IS?

I will post the results of who got the most children on August 22, 2010 so hurry up and do the challenge.

*Don't have the time. Just minimize the game but if you are having a little bit of trouble handling him, you cannot switch to a household that he is affiliated with. If it has a woman, she cannot contact him and she must stay inside the house and away from civilization, no matter if she goes crazy.
* Try to make some...interesting sims. Neurotic, Over-Emotional, dislikes children, couch potato, believe me the possiblities are endless! Remember, this challenge has a limit!!!!!!!

XOXO, SusenM99
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 8:26 AM
Cool xD I'll try that when im done with the woman im playing now
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 8:45 PM
This is aleady a challenge called 'Family Man' It was one of the first popular challenges.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 1:09 AM
Default To: Bethyi
Yes, Bethyi, I am aware. I forgot to mention that in the challenge. But there are some differences that made it a little distinct. Like how you have to have babies with every woman in town. And stray away from your biological children. But in the same sense, it is. Houses don't matter, cheats don't matter, but thank you for pointing it out. :p