Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 8:00 PM
The Crime and Crime-Fighters Challenge
This challenge is all about the Criminal and Law Enforcement careers.
Storyline...
You start with 2 young adults who are very happy together... until they find out the other ones goal in life. One wants to get to the highest level in the Criminal career track, while the other one wants to be in the Law Enforcement career. They both want children to groom into THEIR respective career track and they need YOUR help. Here's what they want...

Criminal- I want 10 relatives to be in the Criminal career, and I want them all to have the Evil and Kleptomaniac traits!

Cop- I want 10 relatives to be in the Law Enforcement career, and I want them to be Athletic and Brave!

*Rules*
1- No cheats or mods that make you do no work (You can use them, but make sure you actually play the game)

2- You may move into any house/lot you like, furnished or unfurnished.

3- It doesn't matter which person is which career, but make sure their lifetime wishes are going towards their career.

4- They want LOTS of children, so make sure they at least LIKE them!

5- Whichever parent the child likes better, they go into that parent's career track.

6- Only 1 child per generation can go into a different career track!

7- Other than that, if you have any questions, you can just ask me!

*The branch can be whatever branch you'd like!

HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 11:37 PM
if one is out thieving and the other is a cop could the sim arrest her husband?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 1:02 AM
I don't know, but that would be funny!