Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th May 2020 at 7:52 PM
Default Stop Throne Room Napping NPCs
Hello, everyone!

Does anyone know how to stop NPCs that live in the throne room and reception hall from napping on the benches? I hate when they do that.

I tried adding "backroom beds" (available with buydebug), first in the backrooms and then in front rooms. I also tried adding normal beds to the backrooms. But they're still using the benches. Is there any trick, cheat or mod that helps with this?
I know that at least my Master Builder can restore his energy automatically. But sometimes he still naps on the benches. I would love that these NPCs would either automatically restore their energy or disappear into the backrooms to sleep.
That would also be great for quest NPCs that keep dropping on the floor from exhaustion because they have nowhere to go. This happens a lot during Bard quests. They should automatically restore their energy or disappear.

Grateful for any suggestion