Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Oct 2020 at 11:48 PM
Default Livin' Large pre-order bonus: Extreme Characters Pack CD (?)
I was going through some old Sims news, and found this interesting mention of a pre-order disk that was available when purchasing Livin' Large, but haven't been able to find any information about it elsewhere. The post mentions:

"If you pre-order your copy of The Sims Livin' Large directly from us, you'll get a FREE Extreme Characters Pack CD. For more details on this deal, hop on over to the EA|Store!"

https://www.simsnetwork.com/news/20...large-goes-gold

I haven't been able to find any information about it elsewhere and was wondering if anyone here might know what it contains. Cheers!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 10:15 AM
Never heard of this pack before.

At first, I thought it was related to the "guest characters" available in the Sims like characters from SSX or those weird military/alien characters available in the Sim Creation Menu (not sure if it was already named "CAS" back then).
But I don't know if those Sims where available with the base game, this Extreme Characters Pack or added with the Complete Collection.

Pretty sure those aren't the "extreme characters" you were talking about but that's the only idea I have.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Oct 2020 at 4:34 AM
You can try the Wayback Machine at https://web.archive.org/ to see if you can pull up the order link. It kept erroring out on me when trying to view the site from that time. :-/

*Susan*
Sims 3: Laura Bow, Lillian Prune, and Steve Dorian by me!
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Oct 2020 at 9:40 PM Last edited by xjxcob : 11th Oct 2020 at 11:47 PM.
someone on FSO discord has the skins from pack - some of these skins made it to TSO, others in House Party's costume trunks. but as I don't own it myself I can't confirm if there are any exclusive skins. UPDATE I now have the rar file of the CD. It's on my website here. if this isn't allowed to be posted feel free to remove
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2020 at 4:11 AM
Awesome, thank you!