Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 2:52 PM
~Job Mastery Challenge~
Job Mastery Challenge!
This challenge is about getting to level 10 of EVERY career, home careers,part-time careers, professions, and full time careers! Each branch of the full time This would take around 32 generations! So, you don't HAVE TO do part-time or home careers, (if you have Ambitions, you have to do professions!), but full-time careers is a MUST!
(drumroll) RULES!!! (yay!)
1. NO CHEATING OF ANY SORT (except to remove a glitch)! You'll have all your money by jobs, jobs, jobs!

2. Each person may only master 1 job in their lifetime, except if it's a part-time job, then you may master 2 jobs!

3. Teens MAY get part-time jobs, and they do count!

4. You can move into ANY HOUSE/LOT in ANY neighborhood! If you buy a house, it MUST, and I mean, MUST, be unfurnished!

5. You can have as many children as you want, and you may influence the gender!

*If you want to make it harder, you may do it where only one gender may have the jobs

6. Custom Content IS allowed

7. testingcheatsenabled true is NOT ALLOWED!!!!!

8. No mods giving you an edge over anyone without it!

9. You start with only 1 sim, young adult, any traits!! (I'd put workaholic as a trait! )

10. Aging on

11. Story progression on

12. Normal or Long lifespan!

13. No lifefruit,death flower or ambrosia!

14. You MUST, and I mean MUST HAVE FUN!!! :D
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 2:59 PM
Eh... if one Sim could only master 1 full time career, must we make a lot of Sims to reach lvl 10 of every Career?
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 3:11 PM
So this means you have multiple generations to complete this task. Is it like a legacy,where when you pick the hier/hieress they are the one you play, the other children move out?

"Oasis. Those guys suck dick and we want to fight them." : ) Slipknot
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 4:22 PM
Wow, that was a lot of all caps and exclamation marks, lol! Sounds like fun, I might try this.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 7:52 PM
@vhanster- they have to be born into the family, not made in CAS.
@Vamp.mareike - yep! thats it!
Theorist
#6 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 9:37 AM
How about the job with branches like Music Career? Must there be two Sims, one to master each branch, or only one is OK?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 3:32 PM
There must be two Sims, one to master each branch.