Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2011 at 8:50 PM Last edited by The Raven : 13th Jan 2013 at 8:11 PM.
The Seven Deadly Sims. Wreaking Havoc on Your Town, One Generation at a Time
Note: This is best played as a matriarchy, but mixed/patriarchy is allowed.

Generation 1 is played just as a normal legacy is.

Generation 2: Greed

• Your sim must marry rich and older. If the spouse is a woman, you must have her be able to bear children.

Your sim should bear a child and murder Spouse #1.

Repeat the above steps as many times as you like, but up to 10 times more. (MAX: 11 times)

You may have a servant (additional sim in the house) to care for the children.

Your sim must reach level 10 of either the business or political career.

Generation 3: Wrath

• Your temper is very short, and you flip out at anything, from fires to a dirty dish!

Your first 5 relationships must be broken up. Why? Because you were too mad for them.

You can break up future relationships, but when you find "The One", they're definitely the one you have to stay with until death!

You can rarely hold your children because of your bad temper.

You must reach level 10 of the Athletic skill (if you don't own World Adventures) and/or SimFu (if you do own World Adventures)

Generation 4: Gluttony

• Your sim must be noticably fat. (Obese is optional, but prefered)

You must master the Culinary career and the Cooking skill.

You don't find love until you reach late Young-Adulthood/early Adulthood.

You must accept all food realted wants (if male) and/or pregnancy cravings (if female)

When you have kids (if female), you gain a lot of weight!

YOU MAY NEVER BECOME SKINNY OR THIN!

Generation 5: Lust :lovestruc:

• Your sim must have at least 6 lovers and have at least 1 child from each lover in the house.

Your sim must never be engaged or married... ever... EVER!

You may only use "Try For Baby". Never plain WooHoo.

You must spend at least 2 hours of quality time a week with each child living in the house and be extremely loving towards them.

When your kids are older, you encourage them to find romance!

Generation 6: Pride

• Your parent always told you how wonderful you are, so you grew to believe that immensely and became a snob.

You go to the spa at least once a week. Gotta keep up the image!

You must take up the opposite career your Generation 2 heir(ess) did (Generation 2: Business/Generation 7: Politics OR Generation 2: Politics/Generation 7: Business)

When you have a kid (if woman), you hit the treadmill and stay fit.

YOU NEVER BECOME FAT!

Your spouse takes care of the kids. You care too much about yourself to jeopardize your own health and energy.

You must get pregnant at least 4 times. Even if you have twins or triplets!

You don't eat any junk food!

Generation 7: Envy

• You envied all your siblings and you were a loner, so you never liked your siblings.

You can only have the bare minimum of kids if you play matriarchy or patriarchy. If not, just 1 pregnancy!

Kick out all your parents and siblings! They made your life a living hell!

Your spouse must be at least in a partnership with someone else.

Your children don't have to do anything they don't want to do! You want them to have the priveledged life you never had!

If your children/teen has ANY want to get a piece of furniture, you MUST grant it! No matter what!

Generation 8: Sloth

• Your parents never made you do anything, so now you don't want to do anything, naturally.

You must hire a butler (if you can) and/or a maid.

You don't do anything for yourself, not even work!

If you want to learn skills, you must learn it by classes, tv, books or computer.

Most of your day must be spent by either sitting or laying down.

You must have at least 2 kids.

Any questions? Anything to suggest? Please comment!

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." -- Bill Hicks
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th May 2011 at 2:42 AM
I'm totally going to start this tonight

“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th May 2011 at 3:13 AM
That's awesome, cherry! Thanks!

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." -- Bill Hicks
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th May 2011 at 3:34 AM
This sounds really fun!
I have just the perfect sim to be founder too...
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th May 2011 at 8:34 PM
Sounds amazing! Will try it out when I'md done with my present one
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th May 2011 at 10:00 PM
Thanks for the awesome comments everyone! Never knew this many people would like it! :D

Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th May 2011 at 10:55 PM
I'm so gonna try this challenge. x) It sounds interesting. My biggest challenge will be the Gluttony generation though. My sims can eat everything in sight and still don't gain weight.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th May 2011 at 11:03 PM
If you have an idea about what child is going to be the heir(ess), you could always start fattening them up at childhood. Just a tip, and thanks for trying it! :D

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th May 2011 at 4:29 AM
Oh that's true, I didn't even think about that. Thanks for the tip!
Instructor
#10 Old 10th May 2011 at 4:58 PM
Going to try this as soon as I'm done with the family man challange
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th May 2011 at 8:40 PM
@harlequinzombie- Anytime.

@TrillianRikku- Cool! Thanks for trying it! :D

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 12th May 2011 at 10:55 PM
This sounds really cool and it's a great idea. Would you like us to notify you if we use your legacy rules?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th May 2011 at 12:24 AM
Yeah! I'd love to see your families blossom over time! Just post it here!

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 13th May 2011 at 1:20 AM
Cool! I'll definately drop a link here when my main computer gets back in from the shop!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th May 2011 at 4:08 PM
Awesome! :D

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th May 2011 at 8:19 PM
Bumpers

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 23rd May 2011 at 11:07 PM
bump

Instructor
#18 Old 26th May 2011 at 11:54 PM Last edited by lorenrose1013 : 27th May 2011 at 12:05 AM.
This looks like fun! I am going to start this right now! But umm... what are the rules for a normal legacy? I'm a bit clueless
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 28th May 2011 at 5:16 AM
Here are the normal legacy rules.

Instructor
#20 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 9:33 PM Last edited by lorenrose1013 : 9th Jun 2011 at 1:00 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by HannahTheSimmingFool
Here are the normal legacy rules.

Thanks, I already started my game before I saw this, so I moved in two sims and placed them in the shotgun style home. Oh well, I'll keep going from there for fun.

EDIT: Never mind. I patched my game and it ruined the saved file. Oh well, maybe I'll play by the rules this time. Maybe.
Test Subject
#21 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 3:04 AM
I'm starting this challenge tonight! Tbh, this is the first challenge I've been interested in in a long time. (:
Instructor
#22 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 5:47 PM
I'm on my second attempt of this challenge.

Everything was going great with my first family, until the dad's birthday cake caught fire. This was my first TS3 fire and my sims were even more stupid than TS2 sims. The dad couldn't leave until the whole birthday script ran it's course (he was, of course, an inferno during this and I was unable to cancel the script). The mom couldn't put out the fire on her son the first 3000 attempts (it just wasn't an option). The firefighters stood around more worthless than a TS2 nanny. The kids kept running back inside the house to the fire. The mom was finally able to save her son, but I was so disgusted by everyone that I made the family run into the fire and deleted the game.

Legacy 2.0 is now at the same place - first generation has been born and are children - but it got off to a rockier start. In the first hood, my founder met and fell in love with Sherman Bagley right away, so I was able to start the dynasty and live comfortably within the first week. This time around, the only compatible sim was George Dean, and he was dating someone else. I was getting desperate, she was almost out of YAhood and there really are very few sim men in Riverview. Fortunately, George broke up with whoever he was dating and my sim got him on the rebound.
Instructor
#23 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 6:21 PM
Starting Agian This time I hope My Sister dosen't erase my game Agian
Instructor
#24 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 3:14 AM
Well, I finally got my game on track.....but I play slowly, so after a week I'm still in the first generation. But now their Kids!

Maybe I should speed it up a bit.......
Instructor
#25 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 4:01 AM
I've not played TS3 for very long and can see I'm going to need help on Generation 2.

Background: My sim just hired someone to repair the kitchen sink and instead of going to the kitchen he went upstairs to play chess. There were words between him and the founder and after she left the room I took off the door so he would be trapped and die a slow, painful death. (I really don't make a habit of killing off sims. Really. But he charged her for the non-work.) You folks probably know where this is heading - he transported out of there. So, for Gen 2, what are some effective ways to bump off an older, rich spouse?
Page 1 of 4