Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 3:36 PM
Default The Villain Challenge
Quick note! I came up with this challenge and am hereby sorry if it is similar to someone else's! With that out of the way lets get to it!

Welcome to the villain challenge! This challenge is about a crew of villains who work together to conquer the world!

CAS:
The Mastermind:
This is the only sim that will be allowed to work he will earn money by working the criminal career
LTW: Emperor of Evil
Traits: Evil, Genius, Workaholic

The Gold Digger:
This sim must be a female and her primary job is to seek out wealthy sims and marry them as soon as possible.
LTW: Gold Digger
Traits: Flirty, Hopeless Romantic, Irresistble, Evil

The Troublemaker
This sims is the one who "Deals" with unwanted sims. They are the one who kidnaps and locks up sims and leaves them to die, this sim also gets to steal for extra cash
LTW: possession of nine tenths of the law
Traits: Kleptomaniac, Evil, Mean Spirited

Gameplay:
Your main goal is to kill off as much as the population as you can while warning as much cash as possible to live the perfect life. Your Mastermind sim should get a job in the criminal career and work to earn some easy cash. In the meantime your gold digger sim should search for the richest sim in town and try to win them over, if the rich sim has a partner that's where the trouble maker sim comes in their job is to "dispose" of any unwanted sims such as the family members of rich.

Note: If a rich family has children you may not just move them out, you may either age them up and dispose of them or keep them and raise them in the ways of evil
Rules:
No cheating
Only work on one rich family at a time
No permanently getting married
Mods are allowed (especially the dexter the bear mod)

Hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 5:53 AM
Question: Can I use the mod "WooHooer" and the mod that gives you more than 8 sims?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by clyson
Question: Can I use the mod "WooHooer" and the mod that gives you more than 8 sims?

Definitely that would totally come in handy
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 6:15 PM
Ello!! I've picked this up for a new blog I'm starting, lucky group gunna be the main attraction~
This is actually my favourite playstyle lol, so I'm for sure going to enjoy it. I don't really know how the whole image thing works here, sorry xD
but yeah this is the trio /)-(\ I may have gone on a mad CC hunt for them

Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimblrNoob
Ello!! I've picked this up for a new blog I'm starting, lucky group gunna be the main attraction~
This is actually my favourite playstyle lol, so I'm for sure going to enjoy it. I don't really know how the whole image thing works here, sorry xD
but yeah this is the trio /)-(\ I may have gone on a mad CC hunt for them

They look awesome! And do you have a link to the blog I'd love to check it out