Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Oct 2020 at 6:02 PM
Possible?: Set facemask skin overlay as the/a default replacement part?
Remus Sirion has a great facemask overlay.

if i could just find a way to set it as a default replacement part, then every sim in the game would have a much more detailed face.

if i can't set i as a default replacement is there any other way that i could apply this to every sim all in one swoop? or is there at least something easier instead of going into CAS for every sim.

thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 20th Oct 2020 at 9:23 PM
You could replace the head part of a default skin texture with this one using S4S and some image editing program
it shouldn't be too difficult to do, especially if you're using a default skin replacement as a base, since you then have all the files that you gonna need to edit and you won't have to look for them within the game files..
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Oct 2020 at 9:34 PM
EDIT: woops, didn't see the comment above, sorry!
I'm not familiar with this piece of custom content, and I'm not exactly sure I'm understanding what you want to do. Maybe there is some option to apply it to sims through some mod like MCCC? i only use the basics from this mod, so I don't know if that's an option. The advice I'm going to give you instead is to maybe read some tutorials about custom content making - you could extract the face mask with Sims4Studio and overlay it with a graphic editing software to your default skin / EA skin; as long as you don't share it publicly, I'm sure it won't bother anyone.