Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jan 2023 at 9:26 PM
Default Bobby TH Chisa body...
Hi. I have a problem with this mod for bigger pregnant belly. I don't have a clue how to make it work. Clothes from this site don't appear in my game and I don't know how to make my sim pregnant belly bigger. Can someone help me. Please

https://purplepxls.tumblr.com/post/...d-where-can-you
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 27th Jan 2023 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OliviaBenson34
Hi. I have a problem with this mod for bigger pregnant belly. I don't have a clue how to make it work. Clothes from this site don't appear in my game and I don't know how to make my sim pregnant belly bigger. Can someone help me. Please

https://purplepxls.tumblr.com/post/...d-where-can-you

Just read that page. Looks like it is only a nude mesh, and only CC made that is based on THAT mesh will show THAT morph. Any CC (all that I know of, in fact) that does not use that mesh for morphs, won't show that mod as doing anything. I have my own base morphs, as do others who make CC.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jan 2023 at 12:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks
Just read that page. Looks like it is only a nude mesh, and only CC made that is based on THAT mesh will show THAT morph. Any CC (all that I know of, in fact) that does not use that mesh for morphs, won't show that mod as doing anything. I have my own base morphs, as do others who make CC.

Do you know what I have to do to make it work? Because I need bigger maternity bellies and these clothes.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 28th Jan 2023 at 2:23 PM
Quote:
Do you know what I have to do to make it work? Because I need bigger maternity bellies and these clothes.

Not sure why you "need" bigger bellies, but, yes, I know how... IF that mod is as I think. Tried the download link to take a look, but it didn't work.

You need TSRW, Meshing Tool Kit, maybe Blender or Milkshape if you end up needing to adjust meshes, and that nude mesh.

Open the packages of nude meshes (assuming they are separate top and bottom) in TSRW and export the .wsos, and save them. Open whatever garment you wish to morph in TSRW and export the .wso. Use MTK to remorph the .wso of the top or bottom, using the mod meshes as reference. If one piece outfit, use MTK frankenmesh to put mod .wso top and bottom together. You cannot use such a mesh as bone reference. It will have too many bones, but okay for morphs. Import your remorphed .wso to TSRW. Export as either sims3pack or package.

If doing skirts or dresses, using reference that is legs doesn't work so well, and a lot more work is involved. Also, TSRW doesn't have slider to show preggers morph, so you have to either get the Sim knocked up and wait, or convert the .wso to object in MTK and import the object to Blender to look at the "special" morph.