Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 4:44 AM
Default Your accomplishements in theatre?
Hello
I'm an addicted thespian. I can't help it. What are some of your biggest accomplishments in theatre?

Mine are:

Getting the role of Cinderella in a production of Rodger & Hammerstein's Cinderella.

Getting double gold medals (One for monologues, one for a duet) at the North California stage fest.

Getting the role of Helen Keller in a production of The Miracle Worker.

Having a scene so good, that people came up to me at the stage fest, and commented on the scene I did last year , and how they were excited to get to see another scene from my partner and I.

How about you?

potterhead
call me bria
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 10:19 AM Last edited by fthomas : 18th Feb 2010 at 11:35 AM.
Being Maria in the Sound of Music and Sandy in Grease x

Alchemist
#3 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 10:31 AM
being fantine in les miz
being scarmos in we will rock you
being the white lebian in rent (i forgot her name)

i have to look in my diary to see what else i have been in
Banned
#4 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 12:08 AM
Umm . . .

Been the Ghost of Christmas Present in Scrooge (grade 1)
Been Mary in The Christmas Story (grades 2, 4, & 5)
Been Mary Poppins in Mary Poppins (grade 4 also)
Been Anne in Anne of Green Gables (grade 3)
Been Philostrate in A Midsummer Night's Dream (grade 6)
Been Juliet in Romeo & Juliet: Remixed (grade 7)
Been Wendy in Peter Pan (grade 5 I believe)
Been The Grinch in How The Grinch Stole Christmas (grade 8, my friend played the grinch on the odd nights and I did the even ones)
Been Aimless Wanderer in The Good Doctor (grade 9)
Population Police Officer in Among the Hidden (grade 6)

. . . and for others (I went to a fine arts school) . . .

(Footnotes) Security Guard, recited my poem and won 4 awards.
(Footnotes) Background Dancer, won a Certificate of Achievement for costume design
(Romeo & Juliet) backup Juliet, won 2 awards for my role.
(Among the Hidden) Emergency Lighting Coordinator, won a plaque for the most technical stage lighting display (improvised, of course) ever seen at the school.
(Among the Hidden) Sound Coordinator (before the lighting dude was a no-show), won a plaque for best original composition.
(A Midsummer Night's Dream) We did the sets ourselves, and I was the supervisor, so I got $50 for staying overtime and putting the finishing touches on the stage.

. . . so yeah. I've been at it for 9 years . . .