Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Modeling Poses Overlay Hack

by decorgal21572 Posted 17th Aug 2007 at 11:06 AM - Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 9:22 PM by whiterider

422 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 402 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 17
Test Subject
#76 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 5:35 PM
Amazing thanks a lot!!!
Field Researcher
#77 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 5:40 PM
Awesome! I've been looking for something like this. Thanks a bunch!
Forum Resident
#78 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 5:50 PM
Thanks!
Love it!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 5:52 PM
Thank you sooooooo much! This is awesome!
Forum Resident
#80 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 6:02 PM
OMG it's gorgeous!thanx so much 4 all hard work!hugs
Test Subject
#81 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 6:07 PM
Awesome! I have just downloaded it and i can't wait to give it a try. I have UNI and NL so i'm hoping it's compatible with both.
*crosses fingers*
Test Subject
#82 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 6:09 PM
This is BRILLIANT. Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#83 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 6:10 PM
omg! do you have any idea how much i looooove you right now!?

this is awsome, thank you very much! *go's of to test*

Visit my Dreamwidth for my latested uploads!
~Babbelsim~
Test Subject
#84 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 6:21 PM
Are you awesome? Yes you are This is so cool. I think i have all your hacks. And i love your Adventures in Dating series. I'm a fan officially. Expect me to stalk you now. lol.
Test Subject
#85 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 6:30 PM
I have just tried this out and it is amazing! This is just what I have wanted! All the poses are fantastic! It will save so much time,

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

|| Imo ||
| Flickr | Journal |
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 6:31 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 17th Aug 2007 at 9:30 PM. Reason: not yout decision to make
I love this, thank you so much.

"I didn't lose my mind, it ran away and refuses to come home"
I am like an oreo cookie, sweet at first but I cause cavities.
I R A pirate. Arr!
Inventor
#87 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 6:32 PM
Wow, You just made my day!!! This is seriously one of the most awesome hacks I've ever seen, I will get soooo much use out of this!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Lab Assistant
#88 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 6:38 PM
O.O *Drools*
Dreams do come true. I have wanted something to do these poses for ssoooooo long and now you have done it.
Many, many, many sweeties to you ^.^
Thankies for this wonderful hack. Hope to see more from you in the future cannot wait to try this one out.

My sim stories
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Field Researcher
#89 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 6:42 PM
AHHHH! This is amaaazing thank you 398509328402938! Haha <3
Test Subject
#90 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 6:42 PM
ohmigod.
-dies-
this is like
this thisthisthis
is like
Simpose
for people
who don't understand simpose
Thank you.
Test Subject
#91 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 6:50 PM
waaa!!! thanks!!!!!

You can find me here:
SimCreations Sim Site
Instructor
#92 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 7:08 PM
This? Awesome. I follow your AiD series, and I'm so very impressed by your talent. Great work and thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 7:21 PM
This looks great, I can't wait to try it out in my game, thanks!

I take house requests! Just send me a PM.
Forum Resident
#94 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 7:22 PM
For any one wanting to know
i just tested this in my game and it worked A OK! PS: its a really great hack
one thing
as it says there are 3 things to pose
like sit ,stand and ,, sit floor so when u want ur sim to pose then first get ur sim in that position or it wont do it right
for example if you want your sim to do a standing pose then make ur sim stand first

if your sim is sitting on sofa and u make it do some standing pose then it wont do it right
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 7:30 PM
Fantastic! This just what I needed for my new clothes uploads!

View my Downloads here

(( ))
// \\ Pass the pink ribbon around if you know someone living with, has survived. or passed away from breast cancer.
Test Subject
#96 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 7:35 PM
loved so much!
Field Researcher
#97 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 7:47 PM
Awesome! I love them! Thank you so much for all your hard work and for sharing this with us!

...they call us walking corpses;
unholy living dead...

-------------

Leather, Spikes, Studs and Patches - Corinne's Creations
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#98 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 7:50 PM
Thanks for the thanks guys. Some of your questions were answered in the description so please read before you ask questions. There is a difference between the Sit and Sit Floor ones- the latter are supposed to be used with the magisplay and OMSP.

All the animations should be played with them standing. The Sit animations- to place them on a couch or chair, just play the animation and just moveObjects on cheat to put them on a couch or chair.

To the person who only has the base game, I'm sorry it didn't work for you! I was hoping it wouldn't require any EPs because they are custom poses. I hope someone else with base game only will try it out and let me know if it works- maybe it was just your game. Who knows what this conflicts with.

As for conflicts with other hacks, I have a lot of them in my game (all the ones for movie making) except for Insiminator.

For movies, fashions, recolors and hack, visit http://decorgal.com
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 8:03 PM Last edited by Nita-Chan : 17th Aug 2007 at 8:06 PM. Reason: Whoops, nevermind; my question was already answered. n_n;;
These are AMAZING~! I'll let you know if anything goes wrong! <333 Thanks so much!

Look everyone. A signature. <3
Test Subject
#100 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 8:08 PM
This is absolutely awesome. I'm always looking for new poses and you're always sharing what I wanna see in my game. Thanks a lot.

La conversazione più felice è quella di cui non ci si ricorda nulla distintamente tranne l'effetto generale di un'impressione piacevole (Samuel Johnson)
Page 4 of 17