Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 realistic eye sets

by dragonmandy Posted 10th Jul 2009 at 4:09 PM - Updated 23rd Mar 2011 at 8:10 PM by dragonmandy

178 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 110 Feedback Posts, 67 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 8
Test Subject
#51 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 12:23 AM
Wow! These are so pretty. Could you make contacts for the Nevermind set?
Test Subject
#52 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 1:26 PM
Hi, I'm A New Member.I Have Downloaded Some Files From This Site,But I Am Unable To Download Your Sets Of Eyes,Every Time I Try The Explorer Tells Me That There Is No such A File!!!
This Is The Message:
*" No cookies found!
No valid MTS login could be found. Please note that you must be logged into MTS to use this server.

Reasons for this not working are:

If you are logged in, then make sure you aren't using any kind of cookie blocker, like Norton Internet Security.
Try allowing "modthesims.info" in your security software for cookies.
MAKE SURE you have ticked the "Remember Me" option when logging in. If you do not, then you will not be able to download.

Generated by getfile.php "*
Test Subject
#53 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 4:34 PM
Wow they are just gorgeous thx!
Test Subject
#54 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 8:56 AM
This is stunning work! Thanks!
Scholar
#55 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 6:19 PM
These are the only eyes I use now! Thanks.
Test Subject
#56 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 7:35 AM
This is really stunning, i can see why its a featured download! Thanks so much for your amazing work!
Test Subject
#57 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 11:36 AM
thank you very much
Test Subject
#58 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 3:35 PM Last edited by Shrooblord : 11th Sep 2009 at 3:36 PM. Reason: spelling mistake! >.<
That's beautiful! Nice work!
Test Subject
#59 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 9:27 PM
My GOD, "adoring" is beautiful. Perfect for the main character of my new sim story. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#60 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 12:16 AM
HOLY CROW! these are so awesome im gonna actually download them! and im really picky because my computer is very mean to me and doesnt like to work right. =)

Spread the word::: Stop Global Warming Or All The Reese's Will Melt
bunnicula! bleh! *hop* bleh!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#61 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 3:39 AM
Absolutely love these sets! Adoring was my favorite as well, although I prefer the coloring of the hazel in the Nevermind set, so I mixed and matched! I'm so picky about my CC but these are gorgeous in game as well. Very well done.
Test Subject
#62 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 7:28 AM
I'm using the whisper eyes in the lightest green for one of my main characters and they look absolutely delicious in game. Thank you, very nice!

~ * No cheating, no fun... * ~
Test Subject
#63 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 7:59 PM
wow!they look so... real!!!!!
Test Subject
#64 Old 26th Sep 2009 at 11:36 AM
pretty <3 Downloading now, but they look awesome <33
Instructor
Original Poster
#65 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 3:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ali 28
Hi, I'm A New Member.I Have Downloaded Some Files From This Site,But I Am Unable To Download Your Sets Of Eyes,Every Time I Try The Explorer Tells Me That There Is No such A File!!!
This Is The Message:
*" No cookies found!
No valid MTS login could be found. Please note that you must be logged into MTS to use this server.

Reasons for this not working are:

If you are logged in, then make sure you aren't using any kind of cookie blocker, like Norton Internet Security.
Try allowing "modthesims.info" in your security software for cookies.
MAKE SURE you have ticked the "Remember Me" option when logging in. If you do not, then you will not be able to download.

Generated by getfile.php "*

dont know if this could be the problem, but it sounds like you werent logged in at the time. if you dont have your browser save your name and password, sometimes you do have to re type it in. if this isnt the problem, i have no idea what it could be, and you should ask an admin. and thank you all so much! im glad you like them.
Test Subject
#66 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 12:00 AM
This is so beautiful! Thank you so much!! <3
Instructor
Original Poster
#67 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 12:32 PM
no, thank you. :D
Test Subject
#68 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 9:46 PM
<3<3<3
I love the whisper eyes. They're so cool. o.o
Test Subject
#69 Old 12th Oct 2009 at 6:33 PM
Really beautiful sets. These are amazing ;* Very nice ;P
Field Researcher
#70 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 1:46 AM
Really Good
Test Subject
#71 Old 21st Dec 2009 at 7:52 PM
Indeed a very realistic set of eyes, thank you very much for sharing with us..
I love it.. :-)
Test Subject
#72 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 2:33 AM
hey, when i try to put in into body shop it says i dont have the program assoiciate or something, what does that mean?
Test Subject
#73 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 10:10 PM
These eyes are really hot and make a good collection. They are actually the only sets i use in my game.
I reckon it would make sense for such featured collection, to have them geneticized and townie enabled. I'm probably not the only one to DL this and figure out i had to edit them 1 by 1 to make those changes =)
Except for this, great work.
Forum Resident
#74 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 5:54 PM
Nevermind and adoring are my favourite eyes set ! Wonderful !!

I speak French only. If my statements are harsh, rude for you, that's not intentional. I just think Different due to my Language and my Culture.
But truly, I am open-minded than you think of.
Test Subject
#75 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 11:27 AM
beautiful best set of eyes for the sims 2 i have ever seen
Page 3 of 8