Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Sep 2022 at 9:37 PM
Returning to the Sims again after a break
I have decided to come back to the Sims 2, I have deleted all my CC though because I am in search of new CC, specifically emo. dnov is back B)
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Sep 2022 at 10:27 PM
Hi dnov.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Sep 2022 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Hi dnov.

Hi joandsarah77
Theorist
#4 Old 30th Sep 2022 at 10:27 AM
Hey hey,

There's a lot of CC on Tumblr these days, you could look there if you find anything.

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 30th Sep 2022 at 6:17 PM
@dnov -Welcome back!I'm also returning to actibe play myself with starting a Pleasantview playthrough with my own version.I've got some content to install first and I wouldn't've deleted all of my CC though I might've copied my game folder contents to another folder and 7zipped it before letting the game generate a new folder if I wanted new CC.I've downloaded tons of historical CC and need to get it installed for Pleasantview since I'm starting with it's founding generation way back in the turn of the 17th century and will begin with playing the original ancestors of the population of Pleasantview.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Sep 2022 at 6:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orphalesion
Hey hey,

There's a lot of CC on Tumblr these days, you could look there if you find anything.

Guess I’ll look on there as I recently found an account on there I made back in 2014.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 1st Oct 2022 at 7:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dnov
I have decided to come back to the Sims 2, I have deleted all my CC though because I am in search of new CC, specifically emo. dnov is back B)

I hope you didn't permanently delete it. You'll regret it when you can no longer find something you remember having and liking.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Oct 2022 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I hope you didn't permanently delete it. You'll regret it when you can no longer find something you remember having and liking.

All of my CC was broken anyway.