Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 7:31 PM
Default Vampires Suck MOVIE
I'm not sure this was covered here yet, but thought I'd share. There's a 'Vampires Suck' movie coming out the 18th (at least in the US) and the trailers are hilarious! Here's their YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialVampiresSuck#p/a
Hey... looks like they came out with another clip! I'mma watch that now!
But yeah, it seems cool. Companies like Fox and some other companies are producing/publishing it. Also, Anneliese van der Pol from That's So Raven (she played Chelsea) is in it, acting as Jessica... well, it HAS to be. Otherwise it's a look-alike that even sounds like her! (Cast list hasn't been released, ugh.) Also, the guy who plays Alex Russo's father in Wizards of Waverly Place is in it. He's in the 'Black Eyed Peas' clip on the channel I linked you guys to.
I can't wait to see it!

ENTJ
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 8:52 PM
I heard about this movie a bit back. It's a parody comedy that I actually WANT to see. It looks amazing!

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 10:39 PM
I know! I'm itching to see it. I agree with you; it's a parody comedy I actually want to watch. Ones like Epic Movie I didn't want to see. (Exception for Scary Movie 1. I liked that movie!) Most parodies consist of only an adjective and then the word 'movie.' For instance, 'Epic Movie', 'Scary Movie', might as well make one called 'Awesome Movie' or 'Chuck Norris Movie.'

ENTJ
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 12:53 PM
I am definitely going to watch it~
Forum Resident
#5 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 11:25 PM
about to watch it on some video site,Youtube usually takes down movies within a year of uploading though
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 1:57 PM
i have to say i have seen it and thought was stupid but really funny.