Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

School Days Accessory Pack

by generalzoi Posted 22nd Mar 2006 at 9:07 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2008 at 8:12 PM by generalzoi

98 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#51 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 11:59 PM
No, I will not upload these in a .zip file. There are several programs for extracting .rar files, and it's against the rules to have two files types of the same packages. See this thread for information about extracting .rar files: http://www.modthesims2.com/article.php?t=62041

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 4:24 PM
*buuys whole set from clerk at store* I know,I've downloaded these atleast 3 times,but my game keeps messing up so I always have to come back!
Stupid computers but thanks!
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 4:29 PM
Oh and Gereralzoi,just to let you know in a KIND way...I have seen loooooooots of people break that rule.Good thing I haven't uploaded anything here 'cuz I didn't know it!But you say it's against rules and I think MTS2(it's all yo' fault!Jk) should actually put a place where people actually will read rules,like one different on top of alot of people's posts so as to get the messege through.I don't think I know many people who take hours to read each site's 100,000,000 rules,do you?That's one hundred million for those of you who can't read numbers very well.Lotsa rules.Just to get my point across.I'm just letting you know,not being mean.Don't think I'm mean.Puh-lllleeeaaase? :whine: :p
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#54 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 2:53 AM
I wasn't trying to be mean, and I don't think I was being mean. I just get really tired of being asked that. Personally, I try not to break the rules, even if other people do, and I do think people should read a forum's rules.

Lab Assistant
#55 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:39 PM
Thank you, I really like the messenger bags
Field Researcher
#56 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 6:04 AM
This is great. Thanks :D.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 9:53 AM
Naaaw, the disney prinsess backpack are to cute And the sipder man is cute to. x) The rest just look good xD

Swedän rules, not.
Test Subject
#58 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 4:00 PM
Thank you thank you THANK YOU!! I looked all over for school stuff- i finally found 1 (one, only one, very plain...) backpack... but now I can have such a variety!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!
Test Subject
#59 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 6:35 PM
Hey I want to download your stuff so bad generalzoi but I can't, why????
Field Researcher
#60 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 11:31 PM
I was surprised how they worked well with a multitude of outfits. lol. look at me. "multitude".

Thanks again.
Test Subject
#61 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 6:03 PM
THANK YOU!!! These backpacks make going to school more realistic. I'll give them right away to my kid simmies.
Test Subject
#62 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 10:24 AM
where can you find it? I mean like i've downloaded it but where do i get it?

Soz i'm to this.
thanx
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 12th Jul 2008 at 12:54 AM
Thank you very, very much.
Test Subject
#64 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 10:30 AM
Wow these are great! I am completely amazed (the first time using meshes!) Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!!
Test Subject
#65 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 12:15 PM
Great work but just a question.
How can i rec the handlebook? SimPE doesn´t allow me to do that and in the body shop i can´t seem to find the mesh...
Some advice will be thank
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#66 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 7:23 AM
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "rec the handlebook". Do you mean recolor the book? If so then you do it the same way you recolor anything, by exporting it in Body Shop. If you can find it, all I can say is keep looking!

Test Subject
#67 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 9:12 AM
Thanks .......................................................
Test Subject
#68 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 10:37 PM
Thanks for making this!
At first I was confused, I was like, "Why is it telling me I have to double click a custom content file?" so I looked at the guide on here and I was like, "Oh, duh!"
You get them by buying them from the Kids part of the shop you access from your Sims' homes, right?
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 1:33 PM
Test Subject
#70 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 1:13 AM
I have downloaded these but when I get to dressing my sims, a picture comes up with custom content but nothing shows up. Help?

Thanks

It was the night everybody agreed I was wrong
About you
I told them you were being so STRONG
I knew you were a liar
I knew you were a liar from the start!

LOVE NEVERSHOUTNEVER!
Test Subject
#71 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 1:28 AM
I figured it out!

It was the night everybody agreed I was wrong
About you
I told them you were being so STRONG
I knew you were a liar
I knew you were a liar from the start!

LOVE NEVERSHOUTNEVER!
Test Subject
#72 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 4:17 AM
Great work! I so love the pom-poms!
Test Subject
#73 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 6:10 PM
Yeah, good work except I had trouble with the booksack and disney princess ones. Could you explain it to me???

lollol, funnycuteallstar
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#74 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 5:57 AM
Explain what to you? "Trouble" could entail a lot of things.

Test Subject
#75 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 3:10 PM
Is there any chance of Pom Poms for children and possibly toddlers?

I love all of these things and all of pleasantview are wearing your bags!
Page 3 of 4