Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*UPDATED* Johnny Depp a Sim Star V3.0

by HIM666 Posted 1st Jun 2006 at 5:11 PM - Updated 10th Nov 2021 at 8:55 PM by HugeLunatic : fixed links

182 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 173 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 8
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 4:30 AM
it doesn't show up in the game for me ;-; i need him for my hollywood mansion xD
Test Subject
#127 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 10:43 PM
Wow<3 I had a dream about Johnny Depp lastnight :o Now my simself can marry him!

_.;[-TheSims2Lover&&ModTheSims2Lover-];._

Need a little... challenge to do? - Click Here
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 10:34 PM
anyone know how to get him to work? D: i want it so bad but when i install he doesn't show up
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#129 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 3:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ovejillanegra
very well done!!! I like it very much! I think it´s a little gothic by the way...greeeeat hehehe
LOL! I had to add my gothic touch to him ;-)
Test Subject
#130 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 10:46 PM
it's VERY good! for some reason i'm reminded of dave navarro!!

Love and Kisses,

Laurel
Test Subject
#131 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 8:52 PM
Default Help...
This is an absolutely WONDERFUL Johnny Depp! But I downloaded it and I can't figure out where it is...

does the head come together or is it in separate parts in the part where you fix everything on the head ?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#132 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 9:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Oisforshutup
This is an absolutely WONDERFUL Johnny Depp! But I downloaded it and I can't figure out where it is...

does the head come together or is it in separate parts in the part where you fix everything on the head ?
When you install him you will find him completely put together in your custom sims in the game.
Test Subject
#133 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 3:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HIM666
When you install him you will find him completely put together in your custom sims in the game.

im sorry but... I havent spent much time on this game to figure out where everything is. Where do I go to find this?
Test Subject
#134 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 6:33 PM
Thank you , his very realistic
Test Subject
#135 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 4:54 PM
OMFG! LUFF! -glomps johnny-

Must... worship. -bows down continuously-

Lost in my thoughts. Please send a search party...
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 12:01 AM
Does he have his tattoos?

"Oh, let me guess. Another box with a crank that I turn and turn and turn until...whoo...a clown pops out. Then you laugh, the kids laugh, the dog laughs, and I die a little more inside."

-Stewie Griffin, Family Guy
Test Subject
#137 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 9:25 PM
i love it!! thanks
Test Subject
#138 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 12:49 PM
This is great! And Funny that Oepu and you both did him. You can never have to many Johnny Depp Sims in your game!

But seriously great likeness!

Chami
"When at first I appear I seem delirious, When explained I'm nothing serious."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#139 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 12:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShinySparkly1
Does he have his tattoos?

Sorry he does not have his tattoos as I can't seem to find any good enough pictures of them. Hopefully soon I will and then he can be complete.
Test Subject
#140 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 8:20 PM
Default It Could only be Johnny Depp!
It Could only be the idiot of the Johnny Depp! It Could only Be!

It is an IDIOT!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#141 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 2:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sanjerra
Well, that`s funny but I don`t like this sim.
Good for you! Why even bother posting then?
Test Subject
#142 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 5:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bad Kay
The link doesn't work for me either, but I think that's not your(HIM666's) fault, I'll try again later.

Dude, I love Johnny Depp! He is MINE and ONLY mine! So please, mine. This kinda looks a little like him....must've been hard.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#143 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 7:50 PM
I have improved Johnny and he will be up soon ;-)
Instructor
#144 Old 7th Jul 2007 at 10:35 AM
this really should be featured - he looks just like 'im
Lab Assistant
#145 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 8:47 PM
Great job! This sim looks sooo much like Johnny Depp. I'm impressed!

[
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#146 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 12:54 AM
Hi all! Thank you for your lovely comments ;-) I have now updated Johnny to V2.0 and he is much improved! Please install the new version I am sure you will agree he is much better than my first attempt!
Test Subject
#147 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 8:35 PM Last edited by chukizaki : 12th Sep 2007 at 8:42 PM. Reason: Found the solution to my predicament!
When I go to unpackage him I get a WinRAR: Diagnostic message saying that the file is either in unknown format or damaged. I have no idea why this popped up. Can you help me?

***I renamed the file and that seemed to do the trick. Thank you for making such a lovely and realistic Johnny. I know it took a lot of time and effort...IT IS APPRECIATED!***

"Tell me and I'll forget...show me and I may remember...involve me and I'll understand!"
"Life is like a coin...you can spend it anyway you wish...but you can only spend it once!"
IT'S LIFE!...so...LEARN IT! LIVE IT! LOVE IT!...or...GO KICK ROCKS!

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#148 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 11:17 PM
chukizaki, I am glad you managed to get him and I am also happ you like him ;-) Enjoy!
Test Subject
#149 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 7:36 AM
The 148 replies said it before me in so many ways.......this IS seriously one of the BEST Johnny's I've ever seen. Your hours of work do not go unnoticed because your attention to detail is incredible. Johnny's aesthetically beautiful bone structure would have been a hard task but you have captured him to perfection. Thank you, thank you, thank you....very special......installing now!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#150 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 12:12 AM
And thank you for your inspiringly kind words ;-) Much appreciated and I am happy you are enjoying digital Johnny ;-)
Quote: Originally posted by goya4llegs
The 148 replies said it before me in so many ways.......this IS seriously one of the BEST Johnny's I've ever seen. Your hours of work do not go unnoticed because your attention to detail is incredible. Johnny's aesthetically beautiful bone structure would have been a hard task but you have captured him to perfection. Thank you, thank you, thank you....very special......installing now!
Page 6 of 8