Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Exquisite Mirror {updated April 2009}

by Adele Posted 10th Mar 2008 at 6:19 AM - Updated 24th Apr 2009 at 9:30 PM by Adele : ooooooh cannot use grammar good

127 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 123 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Instructor
#51 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 11:41 AM
I'm gobsmacked by this. I couldn't belieeeve the low polys....truly awesome and it looks fantastic in game!
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#52 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 11:48 AM
bah its own room...... I'll build an entire HOUSE for it =) Beautiful work ty so much for sharing!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 12:42 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 12th Mar 2008 at 4:58 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
I'm so impressed. I'm such a fan now, Adele. I just loved the loveseat you made, and this mirror is exquisite, I've wanted something like this for ages! It'll look great in my Harry Potter cottage! He'll finally have a Mirror of Erised .

I'll be looking forward to your next bit of awesomeness! :D

Awesims: My Sims blog with downloads, stories and more.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 1:40 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 12th Mar 2008 at 4:59 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Wow! Amazing detail! Thanks for your hard work!!

Bix AKA Champion le Bleu Cardinalis born Nov 18th 2006. Home from Poland Jan 14 2007 with brother Jack!!!
Instructor
#55 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 3:48 PM
*worships Adele*
Field Researcher
#56 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 7:37 PM
I'll have to make a whole new house for this mirror... and a new family..
what the heck, a new neighborood ))
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 8:14 PM
You made another object! Ack, it's brilliant! I love, love, love this mirror. You have too much talent, I'm going to steal you away and make you create night and day! Muhahahahaha!

No, seriously, thank you.

*stalks Adele*

Never kiss a cow's bottom with your tongue!
Scholar
#58 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 11:56 PM
I hate to tell ya, but this deserves a whole room to itself, not just one side! Totally brilliant creation! Downloading now just so I can build a room for it! And please do share that wallpaper!
Instructor
#59 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 1:24 AM
I love you...in a totally not-creepy, creator-downloader kind of way. :P
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 2:05 AM
This is a beautiful mirror, I wish I had a real one. =)

Sims 2 Stuff by Ben Harris, Profile + Terms of Use!
Field Researcher
#61 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 3:19 AM
Holy crap, this is insanely cool!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 9:21 AM
Oh, such a wonderful mirror! i definitely love this! Thanks!

My Profile at TSR--My Sims2 blog
An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
- Keeper Annals, History of the City
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 11:50 AM
I'm stunned!! It's soo beautiful!
When I saw it I thought at once I must build a castle for it!

Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 2:02 PM
Beautiful work! Thank you so much for sharing this lovely object.

~:: Check out my creations at Casa Sims and at Simnuts Creations ::~
Test Subject
#65 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 9:07 PM
A M A Z I N G

*_*

i LOVE it
Scholar
#66 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 12:48 AM
FAKE! This can't be real. Even real mirrors aren't that cool. lol. :D
You pwn Eaxis employees and put them to shame.

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Test Subject
#67 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 1:55 AM
It reminds me slightly of the mirror in Phantom of the Opera, from the The Mirror/Angel of Music scene.

It's gorgeous, nevertheless!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 6:13 AM
its wonderful! FANTASTIC even! i find my victorian homes can always use a little more embellishment! thanks!

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

DO NOT under any circumstances upload any of my lots to the exchange!
Forum Resident
#69 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 5:46 PM
perfect! it's just become the 'erised mirror' in my hp neighbourhood... mmm by the way, in case you didn't know, try reading ''erised'' from right to left
Scholar
#70 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 9:20 AM
Amazing, Baroque, beautiful, incredible, imposing, impressive, realistic, ...

Thank you !

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Field Researcher
#71 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 1:37 AM
Incredible talent in meshing and so low polygon. I can't believe it!
Field Researcher
#72 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 3:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pixelhate
Amazing, Baroque, beautiful, incredible, imposing, impressive, realistic, ...

Thank you !

Well, it's all said here by Pixelhate! I loved the textures. The mirror is so nice that can be put in a fancy house of in those distressed decadent chic ones. Thanks a lot! Your creations are wonderful!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Test Subject
#73 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 7:54 PM
Does this mirror require any expansion packs, or conflict with any hacks? I downloaded this mirror, and it shows up in my Buy catalog, but my game won't let me place it anywhere (it shows up as red). The game won't give me a reason for not letting me place it anywhere, either, like "Must be against wall" or "Must be placed on surface".

I have University and Nightlife EPs (and patches for both installed), and the InSIMinator, Pregnancy All-Wear, and No-Jitters Espresso hacks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#74 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by treesahquiche
Does this mirror require any expansion packs, or conflict with any hacks? I downloaded this mirror, and it shows up in my Buy catalog, but my game won't let me place it anywhere (it shows up as red). The game won't give me a reason for not letting me place it anywhere, either, like "Must be against wall" or "Must be placed on surface".

I have University and Nightlife EPs (and patches for both installed), and the InSIMinator, Pregnancy All-Wear, and No-Jitters Espresso hacks.

How odd! It shouldn't require any ep's... and it was cloned from a base-game mirror. I don't see how those hacks could conflict, either....

Can you post some screenshots? I have no idea why it would behave this way....
Field Researcher
#75 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 11:12 PM
This is just gorgeous. Thank you so much.

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Page 3 of 6