Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#326 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 3:23 PM
So much for not being anything like her sister...Wait, how did Dixie get brown hair in your game? Do I still have troubleshooting to do?

Nemo LeStrange takes Gracie Hawkins out to eat at the intimate new restaurant in Drama Acres, and worries about the price of the entree. Gracie wants seafood, but fish is expensive!

After she agrees to marry him, he celebrates by jumping in puddles.

Annie Newson isn't finding Sim State that much different from home. Nobody respects a closed door at Newsons' Corners, either.

She doesn't know why people complain about the cow mascots so much. This Trevor guy is funny!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#327 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 8:16 PM Last edited by Fivey : 4th Apr 2013 at 10:41 PM.
No, she's still black haired. I dyed it, I believe, because her eyebrows are still black.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Field Researcher
#328 Old 6th Apr 2013 at 2:51 AM Last edited by ohgreatone22 : 8th Apr 2013 at 5:31 PM.
My graduating sims:
Lyric Swain:

She will marry Malcolm Landgraab V and hopefully they will have Malcolm Landgraab VI to carry on the name.

Rachel Reamon:

Griffin Ruben:

My new freshmen for this semester (rotation):

From left to right, Phillip Kody, Raj Ramaswami (son of the Ramaswamis from Seasons), Natalie Broke (granddaughter of Angela and Dustin), and Wendy Pai.

I have a simblr now! Check it out: simblr
Had a long day and need a laugh? Check this out for funny sims stuff!
Mad Poster
#329 Old 6th Apr 2013 at 5:39 PM
The second generation is so emotional, isn't it?

Frank Munny discusses the Amanda situation with the trees. They listen, he knows. Trees are as alive as sims; in their own way, as aware. Anyway, you can hear yourself think when you talk to a tree, which is not necessarily the case when you talk to, say, your brother.

Toga Toga Toga by Peni G, on Flickr

"Who are you and why are you in my room?"
"I'm Brittany. I'm new. And somebody's writing some stupid term paper or something on the upstairs one."
"So you barged into my room and woke me up because you had an urgent need to play SSX3?"
"Yup."

Brittany goes out to pick up some new clothes, and who does she run into but Pollux, with whom she had so many good times in high school (as a consequence of which she is now enemies with Amanda Ruben, who you'd think would let her cousin fight her own battles but nooooo)?
I'm not deliberately hiding her face or anything, that hair just covers it up in anything but a front view. She's Pleasure/Aquarius, capable of both stuffing her face and voluntarily making sandwiches with faces drawn on them in condiments to share, and despite the frowny face with Amanda I think she'll be a fine addition to the sorority.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#330 Old 24th Apr 2013 at 4:18 AM

A dormie rather embarrassingly tries to get Ophelia Nigmos' opinion of the symbolism of the first kiss in literature. Ophelia makes a mental note to study only with Stella Terrano from now on -- she's odd, but unlikely to take group research in a direction that could involve Ophelia admitting that, engaged or not, she hasn't had her first WooHoo yet. Of course, Ophelia would be embarrassed by the chance the conversation has of going that way...rather than by the immediate fact of the clothes she donned upon becoming a young adult!

As for Stella Terrano, she's homesick. She remembers the day her escape pod left the mothership and its stifling rules...and she rues it.
Instructor
#331 Old 14th May 2013 at 7:11 PM
One of my alien twins in my legacy, Keeley, just went off to college at La Fiesta Tech. She wasn't very cute when she was younger, but now I find her nerdiness kind of adorable.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Scholar
#332 Old 23rd May 2013 at 9:33 AM

"But it's raining outside!" That was the excuse for a certain wanna-be band at LFT eating in the library.

Jasmine's the worried one, pointing out that Zoe is not yet of drinking age. The sorority girls don't care...though Jessie probably wants a beer too.

That face of Jessie's needed some help for her to find a lover...any lover.

The frat says goodbye to Guy, who's just been expelled and aged up into these lovely clothes!
Instructor
#333 Old 23rd May 2013 at 5:17 PM
Some more of Keeley, who is only midly obssesed with playing video games.

Field Researcher
#334 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 4:49 PM
Two of my sexy uni guys.

Richie Spencer

Guy Hayek (Son of Selma and the townie she married.)

Looks like he got his dads nose
Lab Assistant
#335 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 5:21 PM
The daughter of my first sim couple.

The heavy make-up is very graceful to her. She certainly looks like her father.
Instructor
#336 Old 10th Jun 2013 at 3:06 PM
I posted a picture of her in the teen thread a while back, but here's Mae Attention now as a freshman at Sim State U!

Along with her siblings Robyn and Thane (they're triplets) the three are definitely the blond bombshells on campus!

Meadow Thayer's their mother...can you tell?

Scholar
#337 Old 6th Aug 2013 at 11:04 PM

Pretty though this picture is, it's traumatic for Allegra Gorey. She and Castor Nova just had their first WooHoo, after too much punch, in the Love Tub...and then he got out, without even kissing her, and walked off.

This is the guy I was calling campus security...who apparently is a service Sim of some kind. You know how I know that, right? Anyway, this is what happens when a scatter-brained Romance Sim gets distracted from a shower by the end of a date...

Yeah, Heather really doesn't like the idea of being engaged to Kevin the stinky...who was working out right in front of her at that point.
Lab Assistant
#338 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 7:08 PM

Dustin Broke

Ginger Newson

Jacob Martin, pool is the only thing he seems to take seriously during college

Melody Tinker, getting to know what college life is really all about
Scholar
#339 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 7:20 PM

Kissing your fiancé's frat brother while said fiancé is standing behind you...yeah, that's failing a spot check.

Allegra's thoughts: I am totally ignoring you and devoting my attention to the newspaper.

I wonder if this article about newspaper thieves has anything to do with the one about Consort Capp being armed and dangerous and still on the run?
Lab Assistant
#340 Old 9th Aug 2013 at 6:11 PM

Miranda Capp

Rick Contrary

Buck Grunt

Garrett Newson
Mad Poster
#341 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 5:01 AM

Petra Ottomas, on her first day on campus, goes shopping for college-girl clothes and meets the senior guy at the frat, her sister's fiance, Joe Grundstrom. She's not about to mention the guy who visited Theodora the night before she left.

Meanwhile, at Academi La Tour, Dixie Land takes advantage of her educational opportunities.

She appears to be hip enough to rate Mitch Indie's approval.

Mitch keeps running into her and is always glad he did.

Lab Assistant
#342 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 7:50 PM

Ripp Grunt rocks out with the cow mascot

Beatrice Monty simply cannot stand hearing that stupid cheer one more time!

Jill Smith practicing her singing skills, while Beatrice awkwardly stares

The llama mascot makes a snack out of Juliette Capp's hair
#343 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 1:32 AM Last edited by Mordecai and Rigby : 24th Aug 2013 at 8:16 PM.
Liam Thomas feeding his son, David:

Michelangelo Spiro. Brandon wanted his lil' bro to go to college too, so...:

Mikey and his new girlfriend Charlene Hall playing handheld games together:
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#344 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 6:35 AM

The whole time Dixie lived in the dorm, that guy followed her around. He seldom actually spoke to her, just followed her.

The mailman who witnesses the engagement of Edwin Sharpe and Delilah O'Feefe is a sentimental soul. "Y'all are so cute, but why are you till standing out here? The bills can wait! You have important things to do!"

"Hey, Max. Dixie's hogging the bathroom again, mind if I use yours? Thanks."
"Sure, fine. I made us all breakfast again, too."

"How would I know? I don't even know who it is you want to woohoo? Why haven't I ever met her?"
"Um, because there isn't anybody I think would do it with me? That's kind of the point?"
"Well, that's your problem, right there. Go out and meet people! Eventually you'll find somebody and then it'll be time to figure out how to go about it. It's not that hard."
"Um -"

Lab Assistant
#345 Old 27th Aug 2013 at 9:36 PM

Juliette Capp and Dirk Dreamer smustle the semester away

Sophia Baldwin going jogging

Bottom Summerdream takes her studies very seriously

Sandra Roth makes a case for why she should be in charge of her sorority. Nobody was listening.
Mad Poster
#346 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 10:20 PM

Johnny's not real sure what Jessie's holding against him here... (hint, she can't bang the entire frat if Johnny remains faithful to Klara, which it never occurs to him not to do).

Drama at the frat!

Guy shook the dust of Jessie off his feet long ago and is seeing DJ. Now that he's about to leave, he's inclined to let bygones be bygones.

Who's sleeping with whom is a perennial topic of interest in every society. Monica, of course, is interested purely from an anthropological standpoint.

Lab Assistant
#347 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 8:34 PM
Audrey
Mad Poster
#348 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 4:49 PM

"You sure you can manage on a bed this cheap, Rich Boy?"
"Let's find out."

Frank's still in mourning for his Gramary; but this is a better way to honor her memory than moping.

Meanwhile, in another universe, Ginger Newson goes to college.

And in yet another, Mitch Indie discovers that his Fortune-aspirationed girlfriend, Dixie Land, has already taught the bird to talk.

Field Researcher
#349 Old 8th Sep 2013 at 10:21 AM
Time to graduate

More than one heart is broken when this hunk leaves SimState

Its finally time for Emma Spalding to come home and take over a few of her fathers businesses.

Angie is not a moddest woman
Field Researcher
#350 Old 8th Sep 2013 at 12:13 PM
Ohh My!

Pinky Willows will be interesting to breed
Page 14 of 20