Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Charlie Jensen

by LadyFrontbum Posted 30th Jan 2010 at 10:20 AM - Updated 9th Feb 2010 at 11:44 AM by BasTyra

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 62 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 5:54 PM
Very lovely sim. I see the Shania resemblance. Also reminds me a little of Sophia Bush from One Tree Hill. Regardless, very realistic and beautiful. Thank you.
Forum Resident
#27 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 3:24 PM
Beautiful Sim, BT. Love your work.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
Original Poster
#28 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 4:56 PM
Thanks guys. Lol maybe I should use her to make a Shania one day.

Hiya Audrey! <3
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 1:42 AM
Isn't she Perry's wife from scrubs? Anyway, shes nice!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#30 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 3:36 AM
Rofl... I don't see it Beaversyeah :D
Test Subject
#31 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 8:15 AM
That is very beautiful, but i dunno what the hell is wrong with my Sims 3. I downloaded all your custom content but it refuses to show up. ARGHHH!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#32 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 9:36 AM
Did you add the content to her in cas? I stripped her before uploading. Otherwise it might be that patch issue, if you look around you might be able to find info on how to fix it
Test Subject
#33 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 10:47 AM
The Everyday hair in the picture is different from the link u provided..
retired moderator
Original Poster
#34 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 11:42 AM
zomg! Thank you OneFarEast! I actually used Savio's conversion, not elunaira's!
I'll edit the post now.
Btw it's this one: http://saviostuff.blogspot.com/2009/09/newsea-16.html
Test Subject
#35 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 3:07 AM
where in the game is she suppoced to apear, i think i installed her in the gam,e using an app but i cant hind her,...
retired moderator
Original Poster
#36 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 3:25 AM
You put the .sim file into your SavedSims folder in My Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3
Then she will be in the Young Adult section of Pre-made sims in CAS.
Scholar
#37 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 5:57 AM
I just couldn't resist any longer. I still don't have AM but I managed to get another AM'd sim in with no facial distortion. I'm hoping Charlie works out, too. I didn't get all the cc but most of it. We'll see how it goes. Regardless of my personal results, I just want to say she IS special and I do love your work on your other sims, too.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#38 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 6:17 AM
Thank you so much summersong86

You should be able to get her to work without AM, you will need the other facial sliders tho and a hack to increase the max slider limit in the game. I believe Jonha has one on his slider download page
Test Subject
#39 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 12:17 AM
She wont show up in game for me. Nowhere to be found. I installed all the sliders and required content listed above, with install monkey, but still no luck. Can anyone help me out, what am I doing wrong? Thanks.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#40 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 1:08 AM
You checked in your CAS Pre-Made sims section under Young Adult?
Field Researcher
#41 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 11:35 PM
She's absolutely beautiful. I meant to download her when she first came out but I never got around to it because I almost never download sims. Thankfully I came across her again and had to have her. Thanks so much for such a gorgeous sim.
Test Subject
#42 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 5:13 AM
Hey, Awesome sim LadyFrontbum!

I've installed all the CC that you listed as well as awesome mod with the 3x sliders, but. . . . .her eyebrows don't quite look like the ones in the pics. maybe you have a different eyebrow set in when you took the screens than the .sim file, or maybe i didnt install something right with the sliders

I sent you a picture of what it looks like, Thanks!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#43 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 6:59 AM
Replied to your pm, sgtbob

Thanks katana <3
Test Subject
#44 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 12:31 AM
Thanks for the help LadyFrontbum, for some reason my game loaded Charlie with different eyebrows than the glamour ones. just had to select the proper eyebrows easy fix.

P.S. thanks for uploading your sim, she's awesome sauce
retired moderator
Original Poster
#45 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 1:45 AM
Lol @ awesome sauce :D

Yeah not sure what that's all about. I don't remember removing them when I uploaded her.
Test Subject
#46 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 12:58 PM
I Download the sim and my sim not are same why ?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#47 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 2:16 PM
Fiapo, did you download all the custom content?
Test Subject
#48 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 10:27 PM
Yes(but not the Awesome), awesomeMOD not make my pc run the sims, it does not leave the loading screen
retired moderator
Original Poster
#49 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 1:05 AM
Hmm you shouldn't need awesome mod as long as you don't touch her in CAS... unless I am mistaken.

Can you show me what she looks like?
Test Subject
#50 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 4:03 AM
thanks for everything do not need more help, found the error was that the makeup of the file was corrupted and did she look the same to the photo I downloaded again and it's all right = D
Page 2 of 3