Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval NPC Replacements: Mrs. Crumplebottom (Now in 3 Flavors)

by sunni9676 Posted 5th Apr 2010 at 5:01 AM

94 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 74 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Forum Resident
#26 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 2:33 AM
Fantastic!

Thank you.
Test Subject
#27 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 3:04 AM
Whats so special about mrs. crummplebottom? Why doesn't the game treat her as a "normal character"? I really don't know. i've only seen her a few times.
Test Subject
#28 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 7:36 AM
LOL! I so took the Nun version! Thanks! :D
Scholar
#29 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 7:51 PM Last edited by Clashfan : 11th Apr 2010 at 7:03 PM. Reason: added comment
The nun is priceless! I have to have it as it really does fit into her character.

Just caught her in full action in her new "habit". Very funny indeed. Been awhile since she did anything but annoy me, amazing what a costume change can do. Plus the outfit looks awesome in game, what a great job you did!
Test Subject
#30 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 6:57 PM
The nun! What a great idea! *downloads*
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 12:14 AM
OMG!!! I ♥ Ms. Crumplebottom as a nun its sooooo her

♥And then Buffy staked Edward...The End♥
Field Researcher
#32 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 8:40 AM
Very cool. What would really be fun would be to replace Sister Crumplebottom's knitting with either Rosary beads or a menacingly brandished ruler and Bible.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 6:13 AM Last edited by Mouse : 10th Apr 2010 at 6:28 AM.
Mrs. Crumplebottom as a nun? It's a dream come true! She's never looked better!

Edit: Just a wistful thought...

Wouldn’t it be neat if we could safely modify the behavior files and make new animations…I mean, just imagine…the duchess version could become a cannibal like in American McGee's Alice…

*Sighs dreamily...*

The Possibilities are Endless

-----------------------
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 7:41 PM
I love all three! This is so funny and well constructed. Now which one....
Test Subject
#35 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 12:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
Oh this is hilarious, especially the nun - thank you!

agreed :D

hel-hey,look!I see a rainboww!!!!!!
prettyyy....
Inventor
#36 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 8:55 PM
Widow Agnes is really creepy and realistic and the nun would even work in normal Sim games. Well done.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 2:17 AM
Love it! I wish my medieval hood had a Mrs. Crumplebottom now, but I had wiped it before playing. I love it though. Great job!!!

Musiquefille's Modest Mods - well, lots really.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 3:13 AM
I wasnt aware you could delete NPCs from the game - only townies. If Im right, then Crumplebottom is still lurking about.

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Test Subject
#39 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 9:06 PM
Downloaded the nun version into my game and it looks great... I laughed so hard when I finally saw her show up HAHAHA!!!
Test Subject
#40 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 11:37 AM
I have a victorian neighbore hood but she still fits in perfectly as the nun. I love it :thumbs up:
Test Subject
#41 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 11:44 AM
If I'll ever have a Medieval neighborhood, I'll be sure to downoland the peasant version. She just looks so nasty and ugly... Thanks!
Test Subject
#42 Old 2nd May 2010 at 9:58 AM
WoW.. the nun sooo matches her personality! i think im gonna download her, nun's are timeless!. wonderful work sunni9676

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
#43 Old 4th May 2010 at 2:18 PM
I'm definitely going to use the nun one, even though I don't have a medieval neighbourhood ... got to do it just for the sheer hilarity that it will cause!
Test Subject
#44 Old 16th May 2010 at 12:30 AM
I've been trying for some time to just change her facial structure, skintone, and makeup but the files are so confusing. Supposedly there are two of them. The CRES links to a missing SHPE and the other stuff all looks orphaned. If someone could isolate and extract the ea version of her as an easily editable whole I'd be very grateful as I have attempted it several times and the results have been: a faceless crumplebottom, new skintone and makeup with the original facial structure, and a game crash whenever she shows up. Crumplebottom is a sims classic but the version they give us in nightlife suffers from serious EAxis fug. Great job here with the alternate outfits!
Test Subject
#45 Old 18th May 2010 at 5:39 PM
OMFG she is so obnoxious! i love everything about her
Instructor
#46 Old 20th May 2010 at 3:09 AM
Now she looks like a HOLY prude !!!YAY!!! *no offense to religious ppl*
you could have called the last one "holy beatdown"

(◐ω◑)
What kind of Sim loves like this?
(◐ω◑)
Test Subject
#47 Old 21st May 2010 at 12:30 AM
I don't have a medival town, but I am totally downloaded Mother Superior. Thank you for this creation!
Field Researcher
#48 Old 21st May 2010 at 7:53 AM
Haha, awesome replacements!

As with some of the other commenters here, I downloaded the nun - I play both medieval/fantasy and modern neighbourhoods, so Sister Crumplebottom will fit nicely into both! (It is so hard to find default replacements that don't look odd in one 'hood when downloaded for the other...)

Thanks so much!

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Field Researcher
#49 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 6:18 AM
ROFL!!!

I love this!!!!! Problem is, I can't make up my mind which one I like most!!!
I'm leaning to the Nun or the Peasant, tho!!!!!

Thank you so much for this!!!! It's GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
My mission: To fill the gaps!
Join me on my new Discord channel!
Snag my creations from my LiveJournal!
Test Subject
#50 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 6:33 AM
Really creative!

As this is a default does it only apply to one hood or all of them? I'm guessing all of them.
Page 2 of 4