Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#226 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 4:35 PM
I made myself a Multi-PT hack to use! :D

PT Columbia (Casper Fleurada)

PT Carrot (Craig Fleurada)

PT Earhart (Eckhard Fleurada)

PT Falcorth (Franz Strudel)
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#227 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 10:18 PM
Findlay Nayak

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Inventor
#228 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 10:35 AM
Keenan

With BF Dewie

Kevin

Kevin's dad, Hank
Test Subject
#229 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 10:27 AM Last edited by cesarisaias95 : 31st Aug 2012 at 9:26 PM.
Mad Poster
#230 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 1:45 PM Last edited by Peni Griffin : 3rd Aug 2012 at 3:47 PM. Reason: Actually Lora's my favorite, but I like Derek best of the guys

Derek Zarubin, my favorite of the male Tricou bastards, busking down at Midnight Flows.

His half-brother, Jay McCullough, is so tidy, he cleans the windows in Esteban Casa's store - and he's enemies with Esteban! He also cleaned the bathroom and took out the trash.

Their brother-in-law Jimmy Phoenix is having the best day ever! His wife gave birth to a son at breakfast, he got promoted to a job where he only has to go in to work once a week and clothes are optional, he brought a naked guy home with him, and now it's time to party!

Lance Point hits his growth spurt. Sagittarius (per Cyjon the sexiest star sign), son of two Romance sims, and scion of the Hawkins family, he really had no choice but Romance. He likes curvy girls with glasses, but not blondes. I may change his LTW - it came up "professional party guest," but his OTH is sports and his parents are both basketbase players, so I'm kind of set on the idea of him going for the Hall of Fame.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
#231 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 3:56 PM
A wee pic of some Game of Thrones boys - Rhaegar Targaryen, Oberyn Martell, Brandon Stark. I have many more images of my Thronesahood but I'm pretty sure the filesizes are too big.

(This was an early preview image for my manmaid defaults which can never be uploaded to MTS )
Top Secret Researcher
#232 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 4:23 PM

Phil Reznor finally accepted Vidcund's damn proposal. Which is good, because they make a cute couple.

Jason Larson, who is probably one of my favorite premades. He's quite good looking.

Gilbert Jacquet winks at the camera - an action his mother isn't too appreciative of.

Malcolm Landgraab IV and V. Malc's a bit disappointed that his son didn't inherit gray eyes, but rather alien eyes. He also doesn't have much of a nose. Oh, well.
Screenshots
Instructor
#233 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 11:46 PM
Some college boys:

Max Skoog

Max´s twin brother Hugo

Stefan Herz
Top Secret Researcher
#234 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 1:06 AM

Buck has an obsession with checking himself out in the mirror. I don't know why. He just looks silly to me.

Give me a reason why I should not spam pictures of Rhea Grunt. I can't help it!

Rhett, who I plan to have as my 5th gen heiress's husband. Technically, I don't even know if I'm playing a legacy anymore, as much as I'm playing a bunch of people related to each other. I don't say much about Maddox's family anymore, mostly because they're funny lookin'. Not sure that marrying this guy in will improve anything.

"Dude, why are you talking to me in the shower? This isn't an appropriate place to hold a conversation."
"I want to make sure that I won't be tempted to kill you. The last guy who occupied your dorm was a moron. He was determined to torture me, by running around naked and being naturally charming. It didn't help that his sweat seemed to emit a sensual musk of some sort, or that he had a well sculpted body, or how his girlfriend bragged about his performance in bed. Or that he...-ahem-...played with himself in the shower. You didn't seem to do that a few seconds ago when we were showering, so you're passing so far."
"So, you were jealous?"
"I said you were passing. Don't risk that with stupid remarks."
"...you were developing a crush on him, threatening your masculinity?"
Screenshots
Instructor
#235 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 1:36 PM
Lisa simpson you evil sim. How could you leave Tobin von Muskrat at the alter.

He did n ot like that.

And that is somebody, with their "Boy Toy"... downloaded from somewhere.

(*She* did not download him obviously but I did.)

And that is a professional party guest. (He is male but he is wearing "Goopy's dress" .)

Elephant! Handcuffs! Naughty! Tee hee!
Instructor
#236 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 12:40 AM Last edited by McChoclatey : 18th Aug 2012 at 12:50 AM.

Freaking ceilings...

Anyway, this is a Sim with an unusual name. His name's Noel Jaundice, and is an intentionally bishounen character. But don't let his girlish, pretty boy looks fool you, he's a man alright!

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Mad Poster
#237 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 4:06 AM
Tell you what, Fivey, I like Gilbert's makeover. He looks more suave than dork.

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Test Subject
#238 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 6:09 AM
@ scrumpleberry these men are so hot! I like them especially the one in the middle 8D I wish I can have him so my daughter can find the love of her life hehe
Top Secret Researcher
#239 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 6:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AlexandraSpears
Tell you what, Fivey, I like Gilbert's makeover. He looks more suave than dork.

Yes, now he looks less like a skirt-chasing ephebophile, and more like the handsome man you'd find in the corner of a small cafe with a copy of Candide in his hands, who would be willing to whisper sweet nothings into your ear, until you melted into his arms.

Time for more men.

Before I swamp this post with Fleuradan men, Opus Seavey.

The teenage son of Wyatt and Tiffany Seavey, a family I left to run on their owns for a night, because I don't like playing houses unrelated to my legacy home. Not bad, if not a tad blandish.

Craig is still unsure about this whole 'sharing-this-hot-college-kid-I-found-off-Sim's-list' thing. Yeah, it makes for a lovely afternoon, but he has so much going on in his mind right now, and he isn't sure bringing an innocent into the situation will do any better. He just doesn't want to unload so much stress onto the boy.

I don't remember what Emil was doing in this picture, but it was probably something related to Eckhard. Mostly because he mostly just does romantic things with his wife, a pillow fight once in a while maybe.

Lionel Primrose (now Fleurada). Not much to say about him, as I have not played with him enough to develop a feel for him.
Instructor
#240 Old 20th Aug 2012 at 6:12 PM
More college boys!

Adrian Falck

Adam Öhrn, he almost died today when he arrived at college during the daytime (he´s a vampire). Luckily he got saved. It would be horrible otherwise - he´s simply my favorite sim.

Edwin Lieb, Adam´s lifesaver. I´ll always love Edwin because of that!
Field Researcher
#241 Old 23rd Aug 2012 at 2:49 PM
Magnum P.I.

Who is who?

Top Secret Researcher
#242 Old 23rd Aug 2012 at 11:18 PM
First off, a shitty Bodyshop picture showing off what I am working on, using Ponsonby Upsnott as a model.

It's the skintone, if you haven't caught on. I'm trying to make a default eugenic skintone for my game, and I added body hair to all the men, so he's showing off s3/black. If I ever finish this, that would be his new skin.

PT is forced to sleep on the couch, as his cheating wife climbed into bed with him while he was sleeping, and he is not going to sleep next to her!

Franz quietly sips a cup of tea brewed by his robot girlfriend before heading out to work.

I aged up Maddox's youngest, Roquefort, to an adult to see what he would look like. He honestly doesn't that bad, except from having sausage lips.
Forum Resident
#243 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 10:53 AM
Ashton Vickers

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Top Secret Researcher
#244 Old 27th Aug 2012 at 3:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims4u
Please can some one send me few files from... sims 2 open for business expansion... its just located in ..... open for business/TSData/Res/Text/

this is actually language files for game... and my game language is not english... the
folder is around just 5 mb can someone please upload this folder.. somewhere and send me link please please please... i really need it... :help

"Excuse me, sir or miss, but this isn't the help section! This is the pictures section where people take pictures and share them. I understand if you have issues, but you'll find your search for language files much more successful if you post in the right section. Which is at this link right here.

Now, pictures of me eating chips."

"I hope that put a little sunshine in everyone's day. <3"

I don't think everyone particularly enjoyed that.

"Shut up!"

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Instructor
#245 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 4:31 PM

This is Nostrum Hot Pants. As you can tell, I was bored and fooled around with his name, but now, I regret it. Nostrum was never meant to be a serious, live-until-you-die Sim for my neighborhood, I hadn't planned on him becoming the official founder. But somehow, he grew on me, and I ended up keeping him around. Despite having nearly 0 nice points, he's actually not that big a jerk as you'd think he'd be, and he actually makes a good daddy.

Instructor
#246 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 4:55 AM
Why the hell is everyone getting disagreed with?

#247 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 5:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by McChoclatey
Why the hell is everyone getting disagreed with?

I'm thinking the same thing. It must be bored people doing that to make this thread "out of boredom" or fun or making others feeling baffled or curious why their pics got disagree buttons in 'trolling' way, even though their pics are indeed gorgeous, unique, very well-made, something like that.. The same thing also happened to female pics.

Anyway I'm stunned all of male pics on here are absolutely hot! Some are more into 'cartoony', but the pics do tell the unique side of the characters. Very well-done!

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Instructor
#248 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 7:56 AM
If the disagreers are through with their shenanigans, I'd like to share one of my current favourite male sims. This is the gorgeous Braxton Adams by Prosthetics (though I sincerely wish I could take credit for making him).

A higher-res version of the same pic can be seen here at GoS.
Mad Poster
#249 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 8:30 PM

Grimnir and Diff LeStrange seem surprised, as well they might, at how non-sucky the clothes into which they randomly aged down to teen are.

Pascal Neugierig. Teen curlytop.

Vidcund: You are NOT wearing that abomination to school.
Lazlo: Then make Pascal give me my shirt back.
Vidcund: You know you stole that shirt from him to begin with.

Lukey Beaker seems oddly pleased with his own iteration of the Abomination. (Please ignore his little sister Frieda in the foreground.)

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#250 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 12:45 PM
Brad Harrison, otherwise known as "The Slob"

- And don't you disagreers have better things to do?
Page 10 of 30