Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#101 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 7:53 AM
Austin Duct, the local mechanic. I love him.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j...pg?t=1312181212
Advertisement
Alchemist
#102 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 12:00 PM
Jason Harris, my new favourite sim :

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Field Researcher
#103 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 8:06 PM

My little Sasuke sim!
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 9:28 PM
Meet Vostok Alhazred, local punching bag.

He's a sweetheart.

His role is similar to Nervous Subject's. He's also based on a downloadable sim whose name or creator I just can't remember.

Of course, his "Circe and Loki" in this case is, well...

I named him Adlei Alhazred, in case it wasn't clear he's supposed to be evil (google "Alhazred" ). My goal is to make him be hated by everybody in the neighborhood.

I mean, when a sim uses a telescope during the day, they spy their neighborhoods. And if they get caught, they are always visited by the first created sim in the neighborhood, right? I decided to have some fun with that fact, and put a mean, evil character in that role. So I made this guy. I'm also gonna build a creepy altar in his basement.
Space Pony
#105 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 2:59 AM
Joe McCrook

Formerly known as Joe Carr.

Please, call me Nym.
LJ | Tumblr | DW
Field Researcher
#106 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 8:33 AM Last edited by Liv94 : 8th Aug 2011 at 5:44 PM.
@up: Haha, I was wondering if it isn't THIS Joe when I saw his pohoto in another thread :D
I was right! ^^ (his new surname is deceptive xD)

@down: yeah, I think so
But his former surname is sentimental ^^
Space Pony
#107 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 7:49 PM
@Liv> I'm hoping that's a compliment?
And if it is, thanks!(;

Please, call me Nym.
LJ | Tumblr | DW
Mad Poster
#108 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 2:02 PM
Harris Hawkins, the sweetest, ugliest, inexplicably sexiest sim in Drama Acres. Note the eyes big enough to drown a pig in, the jutting cheekbones, and the elephant ears; not to mention the Sedentary Executive Gut. Most of the women in the neighborhood are at two bolts with him; many are at three. Men have been consulting him on matters of the heart since college. He's CEO of a matchmaking service.

We see him here holding his nephew, by marriage, Eugene Newson - who, like him, has 10 nice points. Normally it's women who wander into your nursery and stand still holding the babies and looking wistful for hours, but his wife Gabriella is still in the hot tub. Harris is a Fortune sim, but he was primary caregiver for his little sister Pigeon when they were growing up, and even before I got Freetime and bowed to the inevitable by giving him a Family secondary aspiration, he was coming home from work every night his son was a toddler desperate to play peek-a-boo. When he visited another of the Newson clan with a toddler, everybody else was dancing and he sat in the corner with her as she played with her bunny. She talked about engagements with him.

This is Harris coming home from work. Last night he got about two hours sleep because Gabriella got all frisky and they went on a dream date, the clock on which hadn't run down when he had to wake up to get to work. Immediately after this shot he took the dream date flowers to the door. He wants another baby and she doesn't, but it's a principle of his that those decisions get made by the women because they're the ones going through the pain and suffering while the men get all the good bits. If she doesn't throw up a have-a-baby want soon, I'm going to have him start looking through the telescope every night.

Dear heaven, but I love this sim!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#109 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 2:03 PM
Default Yes, he is rather ugly XD
Meet Siggeir Beaker, one of Circe and Loki's twin sons:

He's a Knowledge sim, but he would have made an excellent Popularity sim. His usual mode of operations when set loose on a community lot is to attempt to befriend everyone he meets, then hug them. He actually has a somewhat positive reputation, which is quite an achievement considering that his personality stats are 10/9/8/0/0.

He's very grouchy:

And incredibly serious:

However, he does have a tendency to abruptly change his public behavior when his parents are around, sort of like the little jazz-singing owl in this cartoon... except with arguing and generalized jerkassery instead of nasal singing
Mad Poster
#110 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 1:29 PM
Estebanico Casa plays with his bride's womrat.

Estebanico is one of the more complex characters in Drama Acres. He started life out of CAS as a Romance teen, the oldest of a large Guasimalan immigrant family. He spent a week in an overcrowded apartment (grandparents, parents, teen sister, child brother, toddler sister in a two-bed, one-bath), and was constantly in the red because he has nine neat points. The only way to handle such a large family in a one-bath apartment is to send people to public lots with showers and toilets - and he was completely phobic about public restrooms! He also has no nice points (randomized personality in CAS), and his macho style didn't go over well with the teen ladies of Drama Acres. Life improved in college, where he got into the frat and a Romance upperclasswoman took him in hand. In junior year, he woke up to his responsibilities and took on the Family aspiration that is expected of Guasimalan men (that or Finance; the other aspirations are too feminized or immature for his self-respect). Which didn't mean he stopped sleeping around; just that he didn't sleep with the woman he intended to marry. He set to work on Tosha Go while she was a freshman (all autonomous at a sorority party; it was like watching a snake charm a bird), got engaged, graduated, got a job, slept around, and now that they're finally married and honeymooning at Twikkii Island - he couldn't do anything with her on the first night! It was perfect. Really he was too tired, but for character purposes he'd internalized the whole virgin/whore dichotomy to the point where it completely crippled him in bed with a Good Girl. Fortunately Tosha is a psych major and had plenty of chance to observe Bad Girls at the sorority. Now she's only his wife outside the bedroom...I'm interested to see where it goes from here, playing with a light hand on his reins and leaving him as much self-determination as possible.

Also, Estebanico doesn't do birth control and Tosha loves cheesecake...Enjoy a little peace with the womrat, Estebanico. While you can.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
#111 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 3:13 PM
Default Re
Franz Liszt

He was my favourite classical composer! I based him on a real person. :P

Vegan 4 life, aviation enthusiast 9-9
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums..._5b01344c-1.jpg
Mad Poster
#112 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 5:20 PM
Oliver Onions digs into breakfast on his first morning home after graduating college.

Climbing the rigging of a pirate ship on his honeymoon.

I really like the way Oliver grew up. He was born in-game from two CAS sims, and from some angles he's ugly and from others I could look at him all day.

On the one hand, I hope you'll like him better than you did Estebanico. On the other hand, I like him so that's all that counts.

And sometimes, I just like to take a picture of Ezekial Gavigan, Oliver's best friend.

Mad Poster
#113 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 2:03 PM
He can have eyeglasses in a medieval hood if you want, though you may want to create custom ones that look more old-fashioned. The earliest record of eyeglasses in the modern sense (though magnification was used in Classical times) is in an early 14th century sermon and the earliest picture is circa 1350. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasses#Precursors

Since I'm here and don't much like opening up a picture thread and seeing no new pictures:

Gene Skirt, newly alien pregnant, compares notes with the first alien dad in the neighborhood, Ernest Munny. Ernest's memories of the abduction are vague and consist mostly of white noise. Gene is still not convinced this alien baby business is going to happen to him. After all, he's had no morning sickness, and you expect to get tired more easily and gain weight as you get older.

Ernest's teen-age son Frank reassures Gene's YA daughter Polly Esther that her old man's going to be fine and the kid will be more or less normal. Frank has a younger half-sister who was born with no nose, but since Gene's hooked honker is clearly dominant there's a good chance that his offspring will have the wherewithal to support the corrective lenses necessary to make schoolwork designed for non-alien eyes clearly readable.

Meanwhile, over on Peanut Street, the frat vets its newest pledge. That's Pleasantview townie Orlando Centowski on the left, new pledge Emilio Casa (pledging in his pjs; but he's a Pleasure sim so whaddaya want?) on the right, and Tricou descendant Jay McCullough (1EF) front and center. It took several tries to get a look I liked for Jay, who mysteriously lost the wavy hair of teendom in favor of a mullet when he came to college.

Forum Resident
#114 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 5:34 PM
The Creeper: He's gorgeous!
Nissun: I love them both so much, so unique and interesting.
Nymphy01: The dreads are so cool, and he's sooo cute!
A380PilotCrystal: I really like him. ^ ^
PCfirefox: Pretty close. Still a shame he passed.

Suoh Marasuma

Space Pony
#115 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 5:03 AM
Singing Noel: I love him. A lot. Job well done!! :D

Please, call me Nym.
LJ | Tumblr | DW
Inventor
#116 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 2:26 AM
LOL, nice pun. P:

Here's Leo Goldblum (the blonde):

He's having an affair with the guy in the suit. I made a small effort to prevent it, but sim's will be sim's.
Instructor
#117 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 2:27 PM
Some guys from my new ´hood:

Mathias Lieb, a nice popularity guy. He and his wife are currently expecting their first child.

Jakob Berg, proud father of (so far) three children. I posted a picture of his oldest daugther in the baby and toddlers-thread. He is a fortune sim, but he seems to be okay with the fact that his wife wants a big family (10 children!). The woman in the background is Mathias wife, Louisa.
Inventor
#118 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 11:09 PM
Oh.My.God, that is the creepiest Sim I've ever seen. XD
Is that the skin of a cat on the wall? D: Is that a Sim asleep in a sack on the ground?!
That gnome looks mortified that he has to live there. xD

*nightmares*

ETA:
Leo Goldblum again. He recently destroyed Ramir Patel's marriage (conveniently after Ana gave birth, so they could keep the kid without having to adopt, plus she was kind of negligent and was trying to have it off with the landlord).
So now Leo has moved in with Ramir and they're planning a big wedding. This image portrays nothing of what I just said, but I like it anyway. xD
Field Researcher
#119 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 8:23 PM
Saturnfly

Oh.My.God, that is the creepiest Sim I've ever seen. XD
Is that the skin of a cat on the wall? D: Is that a Sim asleep in a sack on the ground?!
That gnome looks mortified that he has to live there. xD

Your description about teddy is perfect.
The sim on the floor is decoration...well the hole place is rotten smelly and disgusting.
If you like, i show you the hole family. But please don´t scream.

From left to right: Teddy Sleaze, his dad Hieronymus, Teddy´s cousin Stinky,
Teddy´s wife Aurora, Aurora´s mom Griselda and stinkys girlfriend Mikka.
A bunch of smelly, lazy, crazy goofballs.
Inventor
#120 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 10:27 PM
LOL, holy poop, you must have so much fun playing those guys. xD *flabbergasted*
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 2:08 PM
Flarz, wow that's one big kitchen but seriously that's one of the funniest families I've seen.
Field Researcher
#122 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 11:12 PM Last edited by Flarz : 18th Oct 2011 at 12:11 PM.
Saturnfly yes indeed, these idiots are so much fun. I´ve made 533654565647 tales with the sleazes yet. If you and cruzy like it, try this link: http://mambacity.rx22.ru/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=128

The sleaze empire

Cruzy Hey thanks a lot hahaha the sleaze basement is actually a "hall" kitchen and living room together. Full with trash and empty beer bottles. That´s how teddy like it. Here is a screen about the main characters:

By the way Teddy and Aurora have a kid now. Shakira the little "goblin" .
Scholar
#123 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 12:07 AM
One of the sims that's living in my asylum. =)
Lab Assistant
#124 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 12:06 AM Last edited by Mew1210 : 19th Oct 2011 at 1:45 AM.
I made a Sim of my favorite Pokemon character: N! :lovestruc
(N's outfit was the first thing I ever downloaded from MTS. ^-^)

^One of my favorite pictures. 8D

"Oooh, snow! :O"

Doing his college work. What a smart boy.

N and his "friend", Silver, in an intense game of Rock-Paper-Scissors. xD
(Silver is also from Pokemon, but he's from a different game. Silver hates N.)

|| Tumblr ||
Forum Resident
#125 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 6:11 AM
Mikkael & Derek

Page 5 of 30