Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims 2 Summer Life Pack (40 new objs, over 200 new walls and floors, and more!)

by simfantastic2 Posted 27th Aug 2006 at 2:39 PM - Updated 27th Aug 2006 at 3:22 PM by simfantastic2

116 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 107 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Test Subject
#26 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 7:27 PM
Excellent work,thanx for sharing,14? I didnt know how to turn on a computer at 14,impressive work.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 7:45 PM
this is awesome!! must download!!
Test Subject
#28 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:13 PM
This is so cool! It must have taken you forever!THANK YOU :D
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:44 PM
that is a huge amount of walls and floors
i dont qiute like it when there are to many walls or floors
i would have to go trough this collection way to long
butt i'm still very impressed and it looks amazing

my dear lord, it's the ferocious black beast of Rhipsanydoridontodontodontodon, with its large black teeth that can eat 3 humans at once, mate 3 times a year, can reach an average speed of 80 miles/hour, and is 50 ft aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhh

P.S. if you have seen him put this in your signature
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 8:45 PM
This set is fantastic! Wonderful job on everything, it's so beautiful! :D

(())
//\\
"Well I'm in business...business of kickin' your a**, and let me tell you, business is booming! I'm open for business, business of givin' you the business...up your butt!" ~Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hungerforce
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 9:31 PM
wow this is great thanks! keep working hard, i wish you luck with your future packs!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 9:59 PM
Awsome! But guess what? I bet I had it longer than any of you >I got it from www.simfantastic2.com! I saw the it on snooty sims! Thanks I love it!!!!
Emilie <3

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.

Click here if you love me ;) or if u just wanna click here :D
Test Subject
#33 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 10:30 PM
And I was just missing the summer theme from Sims 1!

This is awsome--it's even got related music!

Maxis should hire you! (but don't tell them I said that!)
Test Subject
#34 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 10:42 PM
Wow, I'm Impressed

Always ready to download.... always
[smilie supposed to go here]
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Never Leave Home
Awsome! But guess what? I bet I had it longer than any of you >I got it from www.simfantastic2.com! I saw the it on snooty sims! Thanks I love it!!!!
Emilie <3

Actually I had it before you all did! Lol. Thanks for the coments everyone
Scholar
#36 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 11:23 PM
awesome work, thanks alot for the hard work and dedication on doing such a big project. congrats for the MTS feature too.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#37 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 1:00 AM
Wow. I have a 14 year old son, and I'm just stunned. I've downloaded your items before, and would never have guessed.

Excellent work!
Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 2:02 AM
To my surprise I come here this evening and see the most wonderful object pack to be released. At your age and making such excellent designs. Thank You so very much and I will download it when the downloads are back up.
Shall look forward to the Halloween designs you come up with, cant wait. Thanks!!!!!
Alchemist
#39 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 2:41 AM
Thank you so much for this fantastic set. I love all the cute little decorative items like the ukulele and the watermelon plate. Those bamboo blinds are an absolute must-have IMO. Everything just looks great!

OM
Test Subject
#40 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 2:54 AM
Wow, amazing job! I think that if you weren't so young Maxis might of had a job opportunity for you heh. Good work
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 3:07 AM
I am so impressed! This is glorious, fun, entertaining.... I couldn't download this and enjoy it without donating... 5 stars... thank you for sharing such a wonderful talent... and imagination!!!! woo hoo! :o)

Please do not upload, or post any of my creations to the Sims2 Exchange or any pay site. As a note; I like to personalize all my creations by altering the alpha files a bit, which if anyone has tried before it can be a pain. ;o) Happy Simming :o)

More Jules5 creations
Instructor
#42 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 3:41 AM
*Drools*
Field Researcher
#43 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 5:09 AM
Excellent!

Can we use thes in uploaded houses on MTS2??

fev

On mules we find two legs behind
and two we find before.
We stand behind before we find
what those behind be for.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 5:46 AM
OMG!! O__O WOW!!!!!!!! thanks so much!! this is so good!!! I they're not even a word to explain how great this is!! thanks so much!!!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#45 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 6:47 AM
This is realy great!!!!
As fine mini addon came!
Thank you

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#46 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 6:48 AM
This is just amazing.. The quality of everything in the pack (and the effort you've put into it!) is mind-blowing for a 14 year old. You have incredible potential, so keep up the fantastic work!
Test Subject
#47 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 7:41 AM
Thank you this is a great collection.

I really appreciate how clearly you have named each item. I like to keep an organised downloads folder and you have made it very easy for me to sort the items the way I like.
Test Subject
#49 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 12:02 PM
Do I spy the old community lot clothes stand from The Sims?

I was sort of hoping MAXIS would bring that back but it seems you've beaten them to it. Thanks!

- Sly

"Don't piss me off! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies..."
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 12:31 PM Last edited by nina-x : 28th Aug 2006 at 12:43 PM. Reason: oops! typo
I am so impressed!! Thank you so much for creating us this whole pack!!!
You say you are 14 years old?? Way to go l!! I can't wait to see your progress, because this is allready very very awesome!!!
(take this from a sim1 furniture creator who is assembling the courage to dive into sim2 objects)
Thank you for your time!
Nina
Page 2 of 5