Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Little Mermaid

by marie_fay Posted 29th Nov 2007 at 3:32 PM - Updated 23rd Sep 2010 at 9:13 AM by marie_fay : edited links

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 77 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 1:21 PM
I dont think u need meshes, just go with a mermaid or mermaid tails and it SHOULD go on. Btw, it's not on adult, it's on teen
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 12:33 AM
i cant bring up the thumbs of stories...
Test Subject
#78 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 1:50 PM
I love the story and everything, but I downloaded the pack and the clothing doesn't show up right. I mean, the tails are in the full body clothing, but when a sim tries it on their body goes invisible. Not only that, but when I actually start using a family in which one of the members wears it, it just shows up as another piece of clothing. For example:
A female child sim ends up wearing that jean dress from the original sims 2
A male child sim wears the red and yellow layered shirt with some olive pants
...and so on.

Help?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 24th May 2011 at 7:37 PM
you might have not downloaded the meshes or extracted them right?

i can only see them as everyday, i thought they would have alos been in swim wear as well. the golden female adult tail is, but that's about it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 3:00 PM
help, whick mesh do i download?????
btw GREAT WORK!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 6:00 AM
omg wonderful cc! love it thanks really for maiking this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 26th Jan 2012 at 7:45 PM
Thanks soo much!!!
Test Subject
#83 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 9:19 PM
This is SOOO amazing. Thank you so much. One quick question, however, could you please repost the story pictures? I know it might sound like a stupid question, but I love this story with a passion, haha. Also, the sea witch's costume mesh isn't there any more, did peggy's website go down? If so, where would I find it?
Test Subject
#84 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 9:02 PM
Can anyone tell me how I can remove the fins on the back of the mermaids? What program do I need to change the shape? The fins on the back are the only thing I don´t like about the mermaid tails. Everything else about it is perfect. And can anyone tell me if it´s possible to make the tail a bottom and the tops a top? I would like to create a mermaid that can chose any top to any tail.
Field Researcher
#85 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 11:45 PM
I was wondering if the mermaid/merman tails can be used for swimwear for my Sims in my game. If so, excellent job on this! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#86 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 5:00 PM
This is all beautiful stuff! I've just discovered this stuff and I'm having a really hard time figuring it out. For example, with the mesh links you listed, can i just download the rar files on there? Is there other meshes I need? I'd appreciate any help I can get! Thank you so much for posting such amazing content!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 3:00 PM
Not going to download the mermaids, but I love the hair and the dresses. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 7:24 AM
This set is just awesome, but you should check those links, because they don't work. Or at least the sites which they occupy either don't work or are going out of business. I wouldn't say about those broken links, but there is now little more than one them now.
I do not know how it is, for example Glamorous Lounge doesn't work, and parsimonious at least not act now, I do not know whether to finish or is it just going to the page of reform and, therefore, doesn't work.
That's why I suggests that you include rest of those clothing meshes here, just in case.

And I am so sorry about my really bad english... I admid that I did use google transelate.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 2:47 PM
Thanks
Page 4 of 4