Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Amy Lee Hartzler

by lycaena Posted 9th Jul 2009 at 6:50 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2009 at 8:39 PM by lycaena : traits and so ^^

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 6:56 PM
what are her traits?

Fashion icon Lady GaGa! Now being created. Take a look!
Call me RCob It's much easier. :)

Mah Facebook
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 6:58 PM
niceeee thanks!!!
Instructor
#4 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 7:31 PM
She looks awesome you did a great job , my favorite singer btw! Thanks for sharing your talent :D

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 7:34 PM
she looks exactly like her, awesome. i wish there was a piano in this game though.
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 7:36 PM
THIS IS AMAZING! I've never left anyone a comment, but I had to for this, cause this is great. Thank you so much
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 7:45 PM
Beautiful work...thank you so much!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 7:56 PM
If you look at the last picture, you can cleary see that she doesn't look anything like her. Her eyes should be more almond-shaped, wider mouth, wider nose.. Should I go on?

I don't like it at all..
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 8:02 PM
yay! What joy! What rapture! And once again, I've missed it on Creator Feedback. I am going to kick myself now. *ow ow ow* Anyways, good job, thank you!

Viva Pinata: It's not just a game, it's a movement.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nelicquele
If you look at the last picture, you can cleary see that she doesn't look anything like her. Her eyes should be more almond-shaped, wider mouth, wider nose.. Should I go on?

I don't like it at all..

You should have answered my thread at the creator feedback.
The mouth is so small because she's smiling. *This* picture looks more like her.
Instructor
#11 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 9:50 PM
WOOWWW! From an Amy Lee fan amazing job!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 11:34 PM Last edited by nalee : 9th Jul 2009 at 11:48 PM.
yay!! i was looking for an amy lee, gerard way, ashlee simpson, pete wentz, mikey way, nicole richie, joel madden, and i didn't find any, i love ts3 but i hate the create a sim, is not my best part in the game, we're trying to be friends.. but we just met (?) lol

excelent job!

hey! here i am editing my post... when i download the zip, i have a file name "amy_lee12.sim" and i can't put it in the game with the launcher or the monkey, where i put it?
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 12:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nalee
hey! here i am editing my post... when i download the zip, i have a file name "amy_lee12.sim" and i can't put it in the game with the launcher or the monkey, where i put it?

files in .sim format go in your My Documents\Electronic Arts\SavedSims folder

~*~ If love is blind, why is lingerie so damn popular?? ~*~
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 1:09 AM
thank you shaybear!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 5:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by r_cobleigh109
what are her traits?

LOL
did you even READ her post? It says TRAITS in big bold letters.
Please read before asking really dumb questions
*ahem*
You did a really good job at this sim! Someone in my Keyboard class did a project on Evanescence, and I recognized this sim from it. So clearly, it's awesome :D

Tornado Drills: more effective than Ex-Lax.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:37 AM
I'm going to have a town full of rockstars! Thanks, she looks perfect!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 3:47 PM
amazing! is there any chance you could do hayley williams from paramore?!

Hanging upside down to sleep does not make you cool or alternative - I know, because I've tried it...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Reece
amazing! is there any chance you could do hayley williams from paramore?!

A big chance. I like Hayley a lot
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kylebeans
LOL
did you even READ her post? It says TRAITS in big bold letters.
Please read before asking really dumb questions
*ahem*
You did a really good job at this sim! Someone in my Keyboard class did a project on Evanescence, and I recognized this sim from it. So clearly, it's awesome :D

Pssst ... that was written when there weren't traits anywhere in my post. I edited it because of that
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 10:15 PM
excellent work, that is a good rendition. I have been thinking abut making her soon, now i don't have to thank you

As for the piano I am certain they are planning to sell us an EP with one in it soon =/ just like the missing hot tubs and public woohoo options.
Forum Resident
#21 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 2:48 AM
This is fantastic-- should be a picked upload!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#22 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 8:54 PM
To get a 'pick' it has to meet the 'thanks' threshold. Saying it should be so does nothing to make it so.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nelicquele

I don't like it at all..

Than don't comment, eh? And don't download it.
Test Subject
#24 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 12:05 AM
Is the "Peggy's skin and face" something that can not freely downloaded? (the link doesn't work, btw.)
Inventor
#25 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 4:45 AM
Here's where you can find the skin (It's free BTW):
http://www.peggyzone.com/Sims3Object.html?type=02_00_00

I think she'll look really cool with Peggy's newest free Hair:
http://www.peggyzone.com/Sims3Detail.html?id=000010

I think there are a few things about her face that do need to be tweaked but it's no big deal to me I tweak every sim I download to my liking anyhow.
Page 1 of 2