Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#26 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 4:06 AM
Not sure what the total for the season is - iTunes has the Sneakpeek as episode 24, so maybe there is more than 9 to come.
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 11:25 PM
Ooh has it started?! (of course it has you just talked about it....)
yeah, the brittany episode isn't the greatest... and I LOVE Beiste!!! poor gal.
I loved Charice, and Lea really was a b*tch to her, and no, don't believe her song, Rachel's a selfish ass. She does get on your nerves and her redeeming qualities do fade, at least they explore more character plots this season!

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Scholar
#28 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 1:40 AM
yeah, they do ease up on rachel, but not till later in the season. She starts off as a little attention hog, but eases up and learns to 'share the spotlight' wutever

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Scholar
Original Poster
#29 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 4:19 AM
They're starting to give more of the other characters solos (a favourite set of combos lately is Santana/Mercedes and Sam/Quinn, who are all amazing duets). Unfortunately, Finn and Rachel still have the lion's share - not that I particularly mind, but I agree with you, it's nice to hear others.

Also, I will be very sad when the Dalton Warblers (one of the competing choirs) drop out of the season (as they are bound to do) - all-men a cappella with vocal percussion? I just about keeled over and died of bliss when they first sang "Teenage Dream". Sort of sad that there's only two songs by them - unless you count Kurt and Blaine's awesome "Baby It's Cold Outside".

Sectionals was a nice touch, with Sam and Quinn mimicking Finn and Rachel's entrance from Regionals last year. Bit of a lazy way out of choreography, but I guess you can't always get what you want (but if you try sometimes, you'll find you get what you need)!
Scholar
Original Poster
#30 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 2:20 AM
What? No Sam? No zombie Rachel? That would've been awesome. Given that it's supposedly a championship football game, and Sam's the backup QB (if I'm remembering correctly), he must be in the episode... I've gotten oddly attached to the little blondie! :D

Rest of the line-up for the episode looks good, too. Can't wait until Feb 6th!!!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#31 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 12:35 AM Last edited by ForeverCamp : 2nd Feb 2011 at 1:28 AM.
Darn it - I just realized that I work on Sunday, and I might not make it for the Superbowl episode! Plus, my dorm's TV room is shut down for renovations - hopefully the dorm I usually crash to watch Glee is going to be watching it!

ETA: Obviously, I don't watch football. The game isn't supposed to end until about 9:30 at night my time - about four hours after I get off work...
Scholar
Original Poster
#32 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 9:59 PM
I've got the season pass on iTunes, so I can see it the next day, anyway.
Scholar
#33 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 10:26 PM
LOL oh wow, that's great, especially in the end with her and brittany. LOL

Scholar
Original Poster
#34 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 3:40 PM
Looks great! And I figured out why there's no Glee version of "California Gurls" from that clip - they didn't actually sing it. It's Katy Perry's original with Cheerios choreography.

Sometimes I read the comments on those Glee articles, and have to laugh at how up in arms everybody is over the "Is-Santana-a-bitch-or-a-victim" issue. Dear goodness, people, this is a fictional television show. Santana isn't even real.
Scholar
#35 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 5:21 PM
Lol, yeah, I watched that one, so so so funny. Brittany for president of forever!

Scholar
Original Poster
#36 Old 7th Feb 2011 at 10:22 PM
Oh, that episode (The Sue Sylvester Shuffle) was ALL KINDS OF AMAZING!!! The other girls and I roared our heads off for 1+ hours. In fact, I'm rewatching right now. :P
Scholar
#37 Old 7th Feb 2011 at 11:18 PM
oh god, no no no NO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1_7Ihk8XMU
I'm oh so worried. DARREN NO!!!!!!!
and also pink sunglasses EPICNESS
but also heartbreak

Scholar
Original Poster
#38 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 2:21 AM
Gah! I hate my internet connection right now - I can't get any more than the first three seconds of the video - and it looks SO GOOD!
Scholar
#39 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 11:08 PM
That was an interesting episode... but imho, not enough Kurt/Darren. :/ Or whatever his name is supposed to be on the show.
What is that video, though, Jaylo, where'd it come from? And more importantly, WHY is Darren singing to that random guy? Poor Kurt.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Scholar
#40 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 8:14 PM
okay, so I watched the episode last night (American) and here's how it goes:

so it's valentines day and Blane/Darren wants to pull out all the stops and ask out a guy he's been crushing on for ages out. Kurt think its him but it turns out to be a guy working at the Gap. So Blaine tries to woe Gap Guy in song, and this is what we get. Immediately following is Blaine and Kurt sitting on a bench outside the gap, and Blaine's like: "was that too much?" so funny, and not nearly as heartbreaking as I thought it was going to be.

Scholar
#41 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 10:12 PM
Oh. My. Grim. Reaper.
I just saw it. It killed me when Jeremiah was like "Anyways, you're underage." And when everyone got mono. Oh god. Poor Kurt! I felt so sorry for him, but at least it kind of worked out.

tumblr
Scholar
Original Poster
#42 Old 11th Feb 2011 at 8:54 PM
OKay, so YES for Glee doing Rent this coming episode (at least according to Wikipedia)! Yay!

Slightly more reliable source of information for the Rent song:
http://www.tvline.com/2011/01/glee-...a-off-and-more/

Not quite the way I was expecting... but Rachel and Mercedes would make it ALL KINDS OF AWESOME!
Scholar
#43 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sleepalldaypartyallnight
Kinda disappointed that they're not gonna sing Seasons of Love as a group though, that would have been awesome.

It would have! They really should. I'm pretty sure that's the most well-known song from Rent - or at least one of them. And it's one of my favorites too.

tumblr
Scholar
Original Poster
#44 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 12:31 AM
Still makes me tear up to hear "Seasons of Love" - we sang it at high school convocation, which was the same year I lost a dear friend.

So basically, maybe it's a good thing? That way I'm not sobbing my heart out in the dormitory lounge?
Scholar
Original Poster
#45 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 10:26 PM
I probably would still bawl my eyes out watching RENT even if it didn't have such a significance for me - I'm a softie.

I'm officially in love with Blaine. :lovestruc I'm secretly hoping that Kurt stays at Dalton, so that I can see the Warblers beyond this season. Those two are so adorable, both on their own and together.
Scholar
Original Poster
#46 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 3:47 AM Last edited by ForeverCamp : 15th Feb 2011 at 4:17 AM.
^^ Yeah, Lauren Zizes joined Glee because Puck promised her "7 minutes in heaven". I kinda like her - we don't know too much about her, though. I have a feeling she's just keeping Kurt's seat warm in the choir room in the large Glee scheme.

They haven't gone any further with Will and Beiste since he gave her her first kiss in "Never Been Kissed", and I don't think they will. I think they make an awesome team, though, as colleagues!

ETA:

Also, you know what I would seriously like to see? The Warblers and New Directions performing TOGETHER. They would rock and I might have to be admitted to the emergency room in cardiac arrest.
Scholar
Original Poster
#47 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 9:00 PM
I wasn't that fond of their interpretation of Take Me or Leave Me. It was... too pretty. Maybe I'm just used to the original? I did think it was funny that Lea Michele took most of Maureen's part - considering that's the role Idina Menzel played. Like TV-mother, like TV-daughter.

Next week's episode looks excellent. I'm just highly anticipating the Blaine-Rachel drunk kiss. O.M.G. (It was on the preview, okay? It's happening.)
Scholar
#48 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 12:19 AM
oh yes, the blaine/rachel kiss

HOThothothothothothothothot...

so funny, so sexy, AT THE SAME TIME
and the brittany dancing bra money scene! This upcoming episode looks so cool already!

Scholar
Original Poster
#49 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 7:24 PM
The music for tonight rocks. I've got "Tik Tok" on continuous replay.
Scholar
Original Poster
#50 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 1:05 AM
Nope. She didn't.

Page 2 of 5