Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Sims at the Bar, Nightclub and Lounge v1.2

by simmythesim Posted 29th Apr 2015 at 3:21 AM - Updated 1st Jun 2015 at 5:34 PM by simmythesim

94 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 46 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Scholar
#26 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 10:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ZenGarden
Where was this damn mod to The Sims 3?

Someone has recently done a mod for this in the Sims 3 download section - I cannot remember the name of the creator, but if you go have a peek there you should be able to find it

EDIT - actually, here's the link to the Sims 3 equivalent - http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=552227; I have it in my TS3 game, and it works great :D

...Titanium white...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#27 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 11:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tanto_faz
I would like to edit the mod to increase the sims number, in case I would only have to edit the lines " <T n = " upper_bound "> < / T > " ??? thank you (Google translate)
Yes but the you can't put a value more than 20 as the game is hardcoded to have a max of 20 sims.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZenGarden
Where was this damn mod to The Sims 3?

Here http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=552227
Test Subject
#29 Old 1st May 2015 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmythesim
As the description says these modify the amount of "barfly" sims that show up at the venues.

Thank you! That's all I needed.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#30 Old 1st May 2015 at 3:06 PM
Already better than TS3 bars got even better with this mod.

Considering that sims in Sims4 interact way more with each other, this mod is much more valuable than what it would be in TS3.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 1st May 2015 at 4:01 PM
Hi can you make this mod for Generic community lot types?!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 2nd May 2015 at 4:40 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 2nd May 2015 at 12:20 PM
Great mod I hope someone does one for Sims 3
Test Subject
#34 Old 2nd May 2015 at 4:54 PM
Does this mod increase the generating of new townies or does it just bring more already existing sims from the list of townies?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 2nd May 2015 at 10:07 PM
Thank you so much, I didn't know this code was in those XML's flies. Finally I don't have to use the "sims.spawnsimple" code in order to increase the quantity of sims :3,
Scholar
THANKS POST
#36 Old 3rd May 2015 at 8:29 PM
This mod works great. Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#37 Old 3rd May 2015 at 10:21 PM
Thanks, i love see my bars full of people, just like in the ts4 trailer! thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#38 Old 6th May 2015 at 9:34 PM
This is realy GREAT!!!!!! ....thanks mutch Thanks YEAAAAA!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 7th May 2015 at 9:52 AM
They were just pouring into the nightclub. I have to bring down my gameplay configs to keep the game smooth. It is expected. This MOD is great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 8th May 2015 at 5:36 PM
Thanks,my Sim was getting lonely.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 13th May 2015 at 1:11 PM
The nightclub was so DEAD before! Thanks! :)
Test Subject
#42 Old 15th May 2015 at 1:31 AM
Seems like this mod need updating, I couldn't send my sim to any neighborhood's bar after installing today's game patch. Can you please, check it? Thanks!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#43 Old 15th May 2015 at 5:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by willowoz
Seems like this mod need updating, I couldn't send my sim to any neighborhood's bar after installing today's game patch. Can you please, check it? Thanks!

Have you downloaded the latest version?
Test Subject
#44 Old 18th May 2015 at 3:44 PM
I love this and your More Walkbys mod. I don't know if you take requests but can you do something similar for the libraries so that they can have more sims in them and to even include child sims to go there? I don't know if I'm the only one but I never see child sims go to the library even though there is a kids section...
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 28th May 2015 at 6:54 AM
Hi Simmythesim,
Could you add no children allowed in bars to this mod. I'm using Simsical Creations Update of Shimrod's Bars&BartendingRevamp and your mod seems to conflict with that.
Thanks!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#46 Old 29th May 2015 at 2:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by misterwho92
I love this and your More Walkbys mod. I don't know if you take requests but can you do something similar for the libraries so that they can have more sims in them and to even include child sims to go there? I don't know if I'm the only one but I never see child sims go to the library even though there is a kids section...
@misterwho92
I tried making a mod for this, but all the child sims just kept playing on the jungle gym outside the library. Sorry!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#47 Old 29th May 2015 at 2:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mellowyellow09
Hi Simmythesim,
Could you add no children allowed in bars to this mod. I'm using Simsical Creations Update of Shimrod's Bars&BartendingRevamp and your mod seems to conflict with that.
Thanks!
WIll upload a seperate version later.
Test Subject
#48 Old 29th May 2015 at 10:36 PM
Its kind of funny to watch when all 15 barflies want to change the TV channel at once, and they all have their own remotes. They don't seem to get into any fights over it, though.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#49 Old 30th May 2015 at 9:23 PM
My clubs are now hotter than Hank Goddard that time he caught on fire! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#50 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 9:32 PM
has it stopped working? since i install patio stuff the bar now crashes when they travel there
Page 2 of 4