Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Beachhouse

by Lisen801 Posted 3rd Jun 2005 at 2:34 PM

84 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Field Researcher
#26 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 7:06 AM
Thank you, thank you thank you
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 1:43 PM
It looks awesome !! I have tried lakes but mine always look awful Thanks !!!
Test Subject
#28 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 4:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lisen801
By the way...
Place the divingboard (don't know the correct name in english?) and the ladder before you alter the poolsides and dont touch the place where they are...
Well...

Hi, are u swedish??
Test Subject
#29 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 7:52 PM
are there any hacks in this house?
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 2:09 AM Last edited by booba : 11th Jun 2005 at 2:12 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by niol
Lisen801,

So, is it EP1-required? (namely, made with build tools from that EP)

It seems it works in your system, so what're the basic specifications your system has? Like CPU, RAM, OS (operating system), video card type, any game hacks?

Like, themaltesebippy, I also want to see more pix of this lot...

thanx for sharing...
It looks really "cool" in this hot summer where I live.

I have dl'd many houses from here....I don't see anyone putting in their discript what kind of system they are running, cpu ram , etc. if it is ep1 yeah, they might put that. if there are hacks, yeah they even put that. Why not dl and see if it works on yours....and if it does...let us know what video card, cpu, ram u are using.......
#31 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 1:19 PM
looks great!! ultimate dreamhouse well for me then! thanks for sharing!!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 8:35 PM
This looks sooo cool! Hopefully my modem will do the 8.33 mb's in less than an hour.... *downloading*
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 2:56 PM
Thanks so much, my sims will love. It only took 45 minutes for it to download with my speed only at 24.4, normally its at 46.
By the way, I used to live in Italy in a village called Villaggio Swedese . It was built by a Swedish architect, and families from Sweden would stay for tthere for the summer. Thanks
Test Subject
#34 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 3:33 AM
Hey any chance anyone knows if its hack free or not?
Mad Poster
#35 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 7:23 AM Last edited by niol : 15th Jun 2005 at 7:32 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by booba
I have dl'd many houses from here....I don't see anyone putting in their discript what kind of system they are running, cpu ram , etc. if it is ep1 yeah, they might put that. if there are hacks, yeah they even put that. Why not dl and see if it works on yours....and if it does...let us know what video card, cpu, ram u are using.......

Hi booba,

If users respond back and tell if a lot works or not under what system specs, the providers can list out the system limits for their lots.

Hi all,

I see the whole process in this way. This is a type of exchange and it takes both sides to help each other out. If the providers can give out more relevant info, the receivers may need less effort or time to "test it out" or have a better idea to decide if this's what they're looking for (eg: liking it, loving it, knowing about compatibility [including not just about the EP-compatibility to avoid game crashes, but also system compatibility to avoid system crashes]). Of course, the receivers cannot completely rely on the providers' info, and so they still have to scan the files with "clean installer" during installation and/or do the playability test at build-mode before playing the installed lot(s). Look, generally, nobody here has all types of specs for all, so they can only provide what they know best. This's just for increasing the efficiency of this type of exchange. No offense.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 5:49 PM
to bad its ep i can't stnd it all the cool downloads are ep required VAMOOSH!!
Test Subject
#37 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 10:50 AM
very nice!
#38 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 2:09 PM
I likes, I likes.
Test Subject
#39 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 4:58 AM
that is so cool.How did u make the pool like that?
Test Subject
#40 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 8:55 PM
hummm, i whant to be a sim! lol
thanks
Test Subject
#41 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 9:41 PM
i cant see the pic ! i want to lol
Test Subject
#42 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 9:44 PM
i thought it would have bean an ocean awww man will someone make really pretty ocean plz with seasshells if you do e-mail me at dezzy2004@hotmail.com
Test Subject
#43 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 11:48 PM
omg i love
-marlene
Test Subject
#44 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 2:39 AM
Default problem with house
I downloaded your house it is great but when i put it in the game it does'nt have the blue water like yours does how can i fix it?
Screenshots
Instructor
Original Poster
#45 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gjdf52
I downloaded your house it is great but when i put it in the game it does'nt have the blue water like yours does how can i fix it?

Very confusing!!! I have no idea???
You must have pulled the plug or something?
Is it the same if you place the lot on another location?
:confused:
Test Subject
#46 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 12:44 AM
still the same on another location. Could it be that i don't have ep?
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 11:09 PM
Wowness, that's really really nice, fankyoo very much.
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 12:28 PM
I love this house and
big thanks for posting how to make the pool/lake! I tried it and made my own beach!!
Test Subject
#49 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lisen801
Hello all, glad some of you like my beachhouse. I really don't know why the file is so huge?
Yes, I have University so I suppose you need it.
It is very easy to make a swimable pool like that it was just a surprise I found our how to do it.
From the beginnig it's a L-shaped pool. If you dig "inside" the L you find that there's water. That's how I got it. You can dig everywhere inside the L but not alter the poolside. But with the "boolProp constrainFloorElevation false" you can lower the poolside too. That's how I construct the "lake". I have recolorded the poolsides and with some texture on the beach you can have a natural look.
Don't touch the bottom on the pool or the sims will swim underwater. Don't forget to turn off the cheat with "boolProp constrainFloorElevation true" when you finished.
With the cheat "moveobjects on" you can place some flowers in the pool, etc...
I have a tutorial among my diaries on the swedish simsite (www.thesims.se) but it is in swedish. I'm swedish and don't speak english so good, so sorry....

hi there, wow, really nice lot!
but I have one problem with your explanation: I can´t even make an L-shaped pool! only square and rectangle (in case that´s the way you spell it:-)) ones. also, I can´t lower the pool side even with the proper cheat on :-( kind of frustrating... greetz
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 4:48 PM
Nice...haven't got Uni yet...so wonder if it works...good job anywayz...
Page 2 of 4