Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#251 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 6:24 AM
Love playing with colors..

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Scholar
#252 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 10:56 PM

This is Sebastian, a golden retriever who lives with a new family I'm playing. He's the first dog I've made in ages.

Sasha and him seem to be BFFs. They're constantly hanging out.

The family has got three cats living with them. From the left is Nernia, Silver and Sasha.
Mad Poster
#253 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 12:42 AM
Lovey, a sweet girl

Scholar
#254 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 5:56 AM
Yuck, photobucket has made a mess of this place... I'm glad I'm using Flikr.

Sootflake has the right idea of where to perform her ablutions. The bathroom is for bathing!

Cats like chasing strings. Thus, Cymmi considers jump-rope to be a game for his amusement.
Scholar
#255 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 10:13 PM

Max the stray wandered into a new house I was playing, so now he's theirs.

This stray cat, on the other hand...
Field Researcher
#256 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 1:56 PM

All the current and former pets in Goodchilds shelter: Moonshine (black and white cat), Alabama (brown cat), Tiffany (akita), Tucker (chihuahua) and Alegra (greyhound). Moonshine, Tiffany and Tucker have found their forever homes. Alegra run away after shelter was attacked by wolves.

Alabama, on the other hand, showed more bravery.

Instructor
#257 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 1:50 PM
One of my families just adopted these little ones... I already love them <3
Here we have Maddie

And this is Kit
Lab Assistant
#258 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 5:31 PM
This is Eika. Before meeting with Gvaudoin, she was homeless. She has a beloved hostess who she (for this time) is very much looking forward to returning from college.
Inventor
#259 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 7:33 AM
Whelp, allow me to bring this topic back into the spotlight. Sure has been over a month since someone responded, but where else can I post these?

Anywho, I previously mentioned the Know family adopted a cat and then later on I spotted another stray who looked exactly like their new pet. I ended up changing the poor feline's appearance twice before I was content. Her name was originally Nashira, but after putting red stripes on her I decided to name her Paprika. It actually seems as if someone sprinkled some smoked paprika on her coat.

The following screenshots show what she looked like up until the present appearance with the red stripes.

Oh, and there's Terry, the family dalmatian. When Cindy Know was still a toddler, Terry just loved being with her. He always asked to be cuddled and he'll lick all over her face like it's a lollipop.
Screenshots

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Mad Poster
#260 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 1:04 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 23rd Jul 2018 at 4:44 PM.
Played around with pets for the first time in a long while. I was surprised with 4 kittens and a puppy, and when I checked their female owner after (mother of this kid), she was pregnant with twins. This is gonna be a big family...

Close-up of the puppy

This one is by far the cutest of the kittens - I think her name was Meowsy, but I might be wrong.

And one of her brothers, just joking around:

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#261 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 4:24 PM
@simmer22 Oh, they look great with markings, don't they? :lovestruc
Scholar
#262 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 3:41 PM
They look so much more like real kittens with those fur patterns! <3 I've never seen that before, didn't know it was even possible!
Mad Poster
#263 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 5:55 PM

The Kat Family's Kittens
(The standing kittens are Faline & Cheech Kim's offspring and the other kittens are Mickey & Samantha's offspring - I think!)

The Crittur Puppies

I honestly can't explain how much I adore this mod - and this one is useful too!
Scholar
#264 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 7:37 PM
Thank you for the links! My game just crashed, so these will be installed immediately. x)
Mad Poster
#265 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 8:36 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 6th Dec 2017 at 10:11 PM.

I've been experimenting with making dalmatian puppies which don't all look the same. These five all have the same father, but they have two different mothers.

Can you spot the difference(s)!?
Lab Assistant
#266 Old 12th Dec 2017 at 3:29 PM
Kitties belonging to Julien Cooke. The one on the right is a child of Gumbo and Alegra, the adoptable.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#267 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 4:40 PM
Itty bitty kitty in a dog house:
Mad Poster
#268 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 12:50 PM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 31st Jan 2018 at 8:43 PM.
Last rotation I downloaded the puppy/kitten markings and now my pet population has increased dramaticaly:
The first kitten born with markings was Elsa:

She came out looking just like her Dad, Tommy. I don't even remember who her mother was:

Here's a lovely litter of puppies. Mum is a pug mixed with the adoption-pool's "Max", Dad is a half corgi, half wolf mixed with adoption Pool "Abbey"

The offspring of two Strangetown "alien"-dogs; Sploge

Four generations; Gen1 was a stray called Boots (sat down), but currently lives with the Joques. Gen 2 is a black chihahua named Missy who lives with the Baldwin's, Gen 3 is Polo who also lives with the Baldwin's (father being Porthos' duplicate I renamed 'Turbo', who lives with the Powers-Sharpe family) and then there's little Gen 4 Bobby (the father is a half-corgi, half wolf-Abbey cross from the same litter as the one above!)

Here's another picture of them (you can see the father in the background)

And then some more in the spoilers:

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#269 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 11:27 AM
Aw cute puppies...

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#270 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 11:41 AM
Oh wow..markings on puppy/kitten..No wonder pet population increased! This game might never cease to amaze me!
Thank you so much for adding links @lauratje86

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#271 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 10:55 PM
Made cat on left in CAS, a lot of head adjustments; now I see his tongue sticks out. Who knew cats could blow "raspberries"

Test Subject
#272 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 8:20 AM
The download link at the puppies and kittens markings link is not working at all for me. Can someone pls upload the file here?
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#273 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 12:03 PM
They seem to be working fine for me as they're on Sims File Share. I just tested them - please don't upload files here that are already available elsewhere.

http://simfileshare.net/download/380536/
http://simfileshare.net/download/328118/

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
#274 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 12:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
They seem to be working fine for me as they're on Sims File Share - please don't upload files here that are already available elsewhere.

http://simfileshare.net/download/380536/
http://simfileshare.net/download/328118/

The problem is though that when you click on download on the first file. you get a 500 internal server error. It's been like that since I tried yesterday. Been trying every few hours since.
The second link and its download button work fine. but not the first one
Mad Poster
#275 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 4:07 PM
I get the 500 server error if I click on your quoted reply of maxon, but if I click on maxon's link in her post, it works. This is strange!
Though i already grabbed these some time ago.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Page 11 of 17