Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Drink Interactions (Update 19th April 2024)

by TheFoodGroup Posted 4th Nov 2016 at 12:42 AM - Updated Today at 11:19 AM by TheFoodGroup : New resources

296 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 238 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 12
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#26 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 8:21 PM
I did not check drinks, but I guess that after the renovation with small children or the error of character is what custom dishes, as well as pizza from necrodog. Could you fix / update?
Icy Spicy
#27 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 8:31 PM
We are in the process of updating the individual drink recipes. Since there are a lot of recipes to fix it is taking a lot of time.Please be patient, we will update as soon as we can.
Scholar
#28 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 2:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chaavik
Hi. Just a question to verify if I can use this set of mods along with coolspear's Storage Mod and Food and Drink Mod ?

You can use both, I do and cool's mod still works.
Scholar
#29 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 2:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
We are in the process of updating the individual drink recipes. Since there are a lot of recipes to fix it is taking a lot of time.Please be patient, we will update as soon as we can.

I hope that your script might carry over to fix whatever broke all drinks. I was really enjoying Plasticbox's fruit shakes, and they are broken too.
Icy Spicy
#30 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mendota
I hope that your script might carry over to fix whatever broke all drinks. I was really enjoying Plasticbox's fruit shakes, and they are broken too.

Hi, Plasticbox's fruit shakes are actually Food recipes and not drink recipes and they require update to the recipe itself. So we cannot really update her recipes without asking her permission! but we may have something similar planned for the drinks mod (though it maybe a little while away)
Icy Spicy
#31 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sisi345
I did not check drinks, but I guess that after the renovation with small children or the error of character is what custom dishes, as well as pizza from necrodog. Could you fix / update?

Necrodog will be fixing his own recipes and I believe he is working on them.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#32 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 11:14 PM
Thank you for the update. These food and drinks add so much to the game.
Test Subject
#33 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 1:12 AM
Awesome!
Traditional Chinese translation updated for v1.4!
Code:
8DE68702: 放置自訂飲品
768950A8: 拿一杯自訂飲品
8D7A32E5: 拿一杯自訂飲品給
34117A8B: 給{2.SimFirstName}拿一杯自訂飲品
C22C4E0A: 給幼兒拿一杯自訂飲品
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#34 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 9:20 PM
Thank you so much for the MUCH NEEDED update(s)! I, nor my Simself, can't LIVE without the custom choices of delicacies you all have provided! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 22nd Jan 2017 at 11:11 PM
Wow this is so cool! Thank you thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 3:46 AM
hello, @Icemunmun, I have the last update, V1.4 all work , but in the fridge no, I have the inscription "grab custom dring" and after "grab alcoholic beverage" but when i open , the window is empty, i don't know why??? I have the "grab custom drink" with the canned soda by ohmysims and my sim can drink it, but i don't find in the fridge tropical drink too but it is in the bar, could you help me please.Because I do everithing and now i don't know what I must do???.Sorry for my English.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 4:26 AM Last edited by ohmysims : 23rd Jan 2017 at 5:55 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by wuccwzt
Traditional Chinese translation updated for v1.4!

@wuccwzt: Thank you so much as always!

Quote: Originally posted by prudence25
(.......) I have the inscription "grab custom dring" and after "grab alcoholic beverage" but when i open , the window is empty, i don't know why??? (.......) i don't find in the fridge tropical drink too but it is in the bar (.......)

(1) Currently it is normal that there's nothing in the alcoholic beverage picker menu, because none of us has released any alcoholic beverage yet.
(2) My tropical drinks are only available on the bars.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 7:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ohmysims
@wuccwzt: Thank you so much as always!

(1) Currently it is normal that there's nothing in the alcoholic beverage picker menu, because none of us has released any alcoholic beverage yet.
(2) My tropical drinks are only available on the bars.

ok,Thank you so much for your answer @ohmysims.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 27th Jan 2017 at 4:09 PM
This mod conflicts, and cancels out, the vampire meditation interaction.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 9:32 PM
Brazilian Portuguese translation:

406BA69B: Fazer Bebida Personalizada
678608C2: Comprar Bebida Personalizada
154EC359: Obrigado pelo seu pedido! A bebida que {0.SimFirstName} comprou pode ser encontrada em seu inventário.
3C1B1E8A: Pegar Bebida Personalizada
26D40672: Pegar Bebida Alcoólica
7EEE2970: Comprar Bebida Alcoólica
8DE68702: Colocar Bebida Personalizada
768950A8: Dar Bebida Personalizada
8D7A32E5: Dar Bebida Personalizada para
34117A8B: Dar Bebida Personalizada para {2.SimFirstName}
C22C4E0A: Pegar Bebida Personalizada para Bebê
Test Subject
Original Poster
#41 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 1:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cdshrout1171
This mod conflicts, and cancels out, the vampire meditation interaction.

It's weird, but this mod has nothing to do with vampire meditation interaction. When I was playing I had no problem with having my vampire sims meditate in game.

Quote: Originally posted by Akin_
Brazilian Portuguese translation

Thank you so much! I've just uploaded a new version.

ETA: ooops, I forgot to log-out and log-in (again). It was ohmysims who wrote these comments.
Instructor
#42 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 7:38 PM
Is it possible to make this non-autonomous. My sims keep dropping whatever they were doing to make custom drinks :<
Test Subject
#43 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 8:19 PM
this mod conflicts with wicked whim stuff. its not working
Test Subject
#44 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 5:23 PM
Translation for Spanish (I'm from Spain so it might be a little different for Spanish speakers that are native to South America or other parts of the world, but I think it shouldn't vary much). I haven't seen this submitted yet, so I hope it helps! (The code is under the spoiler)

Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#45 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 10:50 PM
Thank you
Forum Resident
#46 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 8:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by prudence25
hello, @Icemunmun, I have the last update, V1.4 all work , but in the fridge no, I have the inscription "grab custom dring" and after "grab alcoholic beverage" but when i open , the window is empty, i don't know why??? I have the "grab custom drink" with the canned soda by ohmysims and my sim can drink it, but i don't find in the fridge tropical drink too but it is in the bar, could you help me please.Because I do everithing and now i don't know what I must do???.Sorry for my English.

As You mine does the same. I have not checked the bar yet but, when I click the fridge I have grab alcoholic beverage but the window is empty..
Icy Spicy
#47 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 1:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Stardust74
As You mine does the same. I have not checked the bar yet but, when I click the fridge I have grab alcoholic beverage but the window is empty..

The grab alcoholic beverage from the fridge will be empty for now as the relevant custom beverages are not available for download yet. The alcoholic drinks from the bar will not appear on the fridge.
Test Subject
#48 Old 14th Apr 2017 at 5:47 PM
Here is the translation of your mod into german.
Unbelievable that nobody did that before

Icy Spicy
#49 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sarah1091
Here is the translation of your mod into german.
Unbelievable that nobody did that before

Thank you so much :lovestruc
Test Subject
#50 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 9:11 PM
you're welcome!! :lovestruc
Page 2 of 12