Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Drink Interactions (Update 19th April 2024)

by TheFoodGroup Posted 4th Nov 2016 at 12:42 AM - Updated Yesterday at 10:23 PM by TheFoodGroup : New resources

296 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 238 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 12
Icy Spicy
#76 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 10:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AmayaUchiha
am i correct in that if i update this i still have to wait for individual updates of all the recipes that are used with it or will all pre-existing recipes work once this is updated

Since the pets do not interact with drinks, the individual drink recipes do not require an update . The pre exsisting recipes work with update of only this mod.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#77 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 2:42 PM
Thank you..
Test Subject
#78 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 5:20 AM
Default Last Exception file
Hey. I came to you on twitter about a LE text problem. You said to bring it over here.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  LE.zip (7.3 KB, 36 downloads)
Icy Spicy
#79 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmerJohn
Hey. I came to you on twitter about a LE text problem. You said to bring it over here.

Ah thanks you so much! It seems the fashion career is also responsible for the LEs.

1) Do you have any LEs without any numbers at the end ?
2) Do you have Get to work ?

I am working on removing the autonomy and venue fridge tunings
Test Subject
#80 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 3:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
Ah thanks you so much! It seems the fashion career is also responsible for the LEs.

1) Do you have any LEs without any numbers at the end ?
2) Do you have Get to work ?

I am working on removing the autonomy and venue fridge tunings

1) No I deleted it at first and when I restored it they moved to the LEs with numbers. I removed the mod so I don’t have the LEs anymore. I noticed the fashion career too. Thanks for confirming.

2) And yes I do have Get to Work
Icy Spicy
#81 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 6:32 AM
1) No I deleted it at first and when I restored it they moved to the LEs with numbers. I removed the mod so I don’t have the LEs anymore. I noticed the fashion career too. Thanks for confirming.

2) And yes I do have Get to Work

I used only this mod and could not reproduce the LEs. If you have time can you please check with only this mod ( script + interaction) without any other mods ? This will help me narrow down the issue as i cannot reproduce the LEs
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 4:56 PM
So i got everything out of my mod folder except your mods. food and drink interactions and it seems to be working fine. There's no autonomous buy drink now
Icy Spicy
#83 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 5:35 AM
So i got everything out of my mod folder except your mods. food and drink interactions and it seems to be working fine. There's no autonomous buy drink now

I have removed the autonomous custom drink buying since it was rather excessive and the sims were obsessed with it in my opinion. I may add the functionality back in a later update though!
Test Subject
#84 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 10:48 AM
I have removed the autonomous custom drink buying since it was rather excessive and the sims were obsessed with it in my opinion. I may add the functionality back in a later update though!

Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#85 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 11:39 PM
Hi Ice munmun so here's the thing. I have this but I can only buy the drinks not make them. My sims mixology skill is at 10. I took a peek at the files for the custom drinks interaction and noticed the package hasn't been updated since 11/8/17 and the ts4 script since 1/30/17 please update these if they are the reasons why I can only buy and not make the custom drinks.
Test Subject
#86 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 11:42 PM
Hello, I came to you with a problem about the custom drink autonomy. I know it is disabled for home lots but what about venue lots like retail or restaurant. I just bought a retail shop with three fridges and the last exceptions are a lot. I would literally click the fridge and it would generate a last exception txt.
Icy Spicy
#87 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 12:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chouko18
Hi Ice munmun so here's the thing. I have this but I can only buy the drinks not make them. My sims mixology skill is at 10. I took a peek at the files for the custom drinks interaction and noticed the package hasn't been updated since 11/8/17 and the ts4 script since 1/30/17 please update these if they are the reasons why I can only buy and not make the custom drinks.

The package file was updated on 8th Nov ( Updated to function with the pets patch). The script did not require any update after the toddler patch ( which was in January). The current version is currently compatible with the latest patch. make sure the script is not more than one folder deep.

Hello, I came to you with a problem about the custom drink autonomy. I know it is disabled for home lots but what about venue lots like retail or restaurant. I just bought a retail shop with three fridges and the last exceptions are a lot. I would literally click the fridge and it would generate a last exception txt.

I will look into it! Can you attach the LE txt file in the comment section ?
Test Subject
#88 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 1:53 AM
The package file was updated on 8th Nov ( Updated to function with the pets patch). The script did not require any update after the toddler patch ( which was in January). The current version is currently compatible with the latest patch. make sure the script is not more than one folder deep.

I will look into it! Can you attach the LE txt file in the comment section ?

Here it is.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  LE.zip (2.9 KB, 17 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 6:35 PM
If you want to disable autonomy just go into the game options or to toggle more specific things use MCCC.
Test Subject
#90 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 5:44 PM
This mod also gives me last exception errors with MCCC
Icy Spicy
#91 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 5:48 PM
Here it is.

Quote: Originally posted by kbbyxo

Some of the separate custom drinks have not been updated to the latest patch. That is most likely the issue here. Can you test with only This mod ( package and script) without any of the custom drinks ( my custom drinks are updated...you can use them) and any other mod +/- MCCC ?
Icy Spicy
#92 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 6:09 PM

From the last exception you pmed me, it appears that the error is due to a typo in tuning for strawberry harvestable ( mistakenly added an extra special character - <). This is was an issue with My Spooky Cookioes Mod - No harvestable version. This has been corrected in the latest update of the mod . This error is unrelated to the Custom drinks mod.
(The Custom Drinks mod injector is only showing up in the error because this mod injects into the load_data_into_class_instances function. Any exception that happens during that function will then include every single mod that does that in the traceback.)
Test Subject
#93 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 5:11 AM
Some of the separate custom drinks have not been updated to the latest patch. That is most likely the issue here. Can you test with only This mod ( package and script) without any of the custom drinks ( my custom drinks are updated...you can use them) and any other mod +/- MCCC ?

yeah I did and it still came up with an error but now the error says root?

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
</root>
Icy Spicy
#94 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 6:41 PM
yeah I did and it still came up with an error but now the error says root?

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
</root>

That is essentially not an error
Field Researcher
#95 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 4:32 AM
I have OhMySims's Canned Soda (http://modthesims.info/d/587820) which evokes continuous last exception files corresponding to this mod:

'sims4.tuning.instances.ohmysims:si_VenueFridge_BuyDrinkAutonomously'&gt; (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'immediate')&#xD;

I'm not sure of it's this mod that is the problem, or the sodas themselves. The error corresponds to a tuning interaction in this mod, so I'm assuming there's a problem here. I know this is not my mod, so I have no bussiness digging around in it, I'm just a beginner modder and like to poke around trying to understand how things work.

Anyway, I'm removing the sodas for the time being, though I'd like to know what the problem is. I tried googling the error, and https://stackoverflow.com/questions...ack-still-works seemed useful, though I still don't really know what anything means :p

The last exception file produced thorugh MCC was just repeating blocks of the same error:
---
<root>
<report>
<version>2</version>
<sessionid>dbe8479bdd2834fb5a5a99f4</sessionid>
<type>desync</type>
<sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
<createtime>2018-01-13 21:15:56</createtime>
<buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.38.49.1020-1.200.000.320.Release</buildsignature>
<categoryid>crafting_process.py:455</categoryid>
<desyncid>dbe8479bdd2834fb5a5a99f4</desyncid>
<systemconfig/>
<screenshot/>
<desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on &lt;class 'sims4.tuning.instances.ohmysims:si_VenueFridge_BuyDrinkAutonomously'&gt; (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'immediate')&#xD;
Traceback (most recent call last):&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 111, in wrapped&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 107, in finally_wrap&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 173, in wrapper&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 191, in wrapper&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 347, in c_api_client_connect&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 516, in do_zone_spin_up&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1178, in update&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 610, in on_enter&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_manager.py", line 606, in run_preroll_autonomy&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_manager.py", line 556, in _run_startup_interactions&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_manager.py", line 542, in _run_preroll_autonomy&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 440, in exported_func&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_component.py", line 883, in run_preroll_autonomy&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 101, in find_best_action&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 172, in score_all_interactions&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 188, in score_all_interactions_gen&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 249, in run_gen&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1360, in _run_gen&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1721, in _score_object_interactions_gen&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 956, in _test_aop&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 166, in test&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2734, in test&#xD;
File ".\mc_utils.py", line 114, in _wrapper_function&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2622, in test&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 1010, in _test&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 1018, in _autonomous_test&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_process.py", line 360, in recipe_test&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_process.py", line 455, in phase_completable&#xD;
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'immediate'&#xD;
</desyncdata>
</report>
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 8:52 PM
Quick question (not sure if I asked previously): Would you be able to create a version of this mod that includes Harry Potter themed drinks? http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Drinks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 6:19 PM
Can u do some candy and soda foods plz?
Test Subject
#98 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 5:27 PM
I can get this working on bars at home, but I can't buy drinks at an actual bar. The interaction starts and ends, but the drink menu doesn't pop up. Is that normal? I do have the most recent version of Custom Food Interactions installed.
Icy Spicy
#99 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by philburkhardt
I can get this working on bars at home, but I can't buy drinks at an actual bar. The interaction starts and ends, but the drink menu doesn't pop up. Is that normal? I do have the most recent version of Custom Food Interactions installed.

Thanks! i will look into that!
Icy Spicy
#100 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 1:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DreamaDove
I have OhMySims's Canned Soda (http://modthesims.info/d/587820) which evokes continuous last exception files corresponding to this mod:

'sims4.tuning.instances.ohmysims:si_VenueFridge_BuyDrinkAutonomously'&gt; (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'immediate')&#xD;

I'm not sure of it's this mod that is the problem, or the sodas themselves. The error corresponds to a tuning interaction in this mod, so I'm assuming there's a problem here. I know this is not my mod, so I have no bussiness digging around in it, I'm just a beginner modder and like to poke around trying to understand how things work.

Anyway, I'm removing the sodas for the time being, though I'd like to know what the problem is. I tried googling the error, and https://stackoverflow.com/questions...ack-still-works seemed useful, though I still don't really know what anything means :p

The last exception file produced thorugh MCC was just repeating blocks of the same error:
---
<root>
<report>
<version>2</version>
<sessionid>dbe8479bdd2834fb5a5a99f4</sessionid>
<type>desync</type>
<sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
<createtime>2018-01-13 21:15:56</createtime>
<buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.38.49.1020-1.200.000.320.Release</buildsignature>
<categoryid>crafting_process.py:455</categoryid>
<desyncid>dbe8479bdd2834fb5a5a99f4</desyncid>
<systemconfig/>
<screenshot/>
<desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on &lt;class 'sims4.tuning.instances.ohmysims:si_VenueFridge_BuyDrinkAutonomously'&gt; (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'immediate')&#xD;
Traceback (most recent call last):&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 111, in wrapped&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 107, in finally_wrap&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 173, in wrapper&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 191, in wrapper&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 347, in c_api_client_connect&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 516, in do_zone_spin_up&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 1178, in update&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 610, in on_enter&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_manager.py", line 606, in run_preroll_autonomy&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_manager.py", line 556, in _run_startup_interactions&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_manager.py", line 542, in _run_preroll_autonomy&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 440, in exported_func&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_component.py", line 883, in run_preroll_autonomy&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 101, in find_best_action&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 172, in score_all_interactions&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_service.py", line 188, in score_all_interactions_gen&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 249, in run_gen&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1360, in _run_gen&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 1721, in _score_object_interactions_gen&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_modes.py", line 956, in _test_aop&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 166, in test&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2734, in test&#xD;
File ".\mc_utils.py", line 114, in _wrapper_function&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2622, in test&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 1010, in _test&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 1018, in _autonomous_test&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_process.py", line 360, in recipe_test&#xD;
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_process.py", line 455, in phase_completable&#xD;
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'immediate'&#xD;
</desyncdata>
</report>

I would say the problem is with the sodas since they have not been updated for some time. Can you check without them ?

Quote: Originally posted by philburkhardt

Have found the issue Am currently planning some big changes to the mod ( + will add many more drinks) so I will update it a little later after putting all the new features in place

Quote: Originally posted by VidEffectsHD
Can u do some candy and soda foods plz?

Hi! I do have a separate candy dispenser mod! but I am thinking of adding some of the candies to the EP01 Vending machine
Page 4 of 12