Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jan 2022 at 3:30 PM
Default Lost my favorite dress and don't find it
Hi all,

a few days ago my really mod-heavy game played a trick on me and I had to reinstall all store and custom content (which took 2,5 days, lol). I found nearly everything, except (of course, my luck!!) my favourite dress. I was absolutely content that it is a ekinege dress from TSR but seemingly it isn't as I cannot simply find it in her portfolio. Neither anywhere else. Searched there and here and with google picture search with dresses that are similar - but nothing.

It's a dotted lace double layer mini dress with 3/4 sleeves in 3 colours - lime green/yellow, orange/beige (?) and a third, also quite calm colour I simply can't remember. I have not a picture of the dress itself but I can show some pictures of other dresses that resemble similarities.

- mini dress
- double layer (overlay is dotted lace)
- 3/4 sleeve
- iirc 3 colour swatch in mild pastel colours
- round neck, normal cover up/depth (? I don't know how to express what I mean as English is not my first language. I mean that the decolleté is not too low)
- high quality mod, I thought it was from ekinege

I have a few examples for length and style. All of these pics are ekinege's! I have no rights on them and I just post them here as an example! And the last is the one from my library where you can only see a glimpse of the neckline. Once clicked the Sim shows the default nightgown

length and style of the dress and teh fabric:

Style and general look of the dress:

Length and sleeve length of the the dress:

The only reminder I have of that dress in the library (the screenshot come out very dark, sorry):

If it is not anymore openly available, can someone help me privately? I will never uupload or do anything with it, it's just for myself.

Thank you all for your help!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 30th Jan 2022 at 5:42 PM
Could be this dress, similar neckline from your library screenshot..
https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...ess/id/1286856/

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Top Secret Researcher