Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 4:58 PM
The Sims 4 - Children of pre-made Sims!
Which pre-made Sims have you matched up? Has Mortimer had a child with Nina Caliente? Who has Don Lothario knocked up?

Here is the child of Cassandra Goth and Malcolm Landgraab, his name is Mortimer -

He really looks like Malcolm. I can't see much of Cassandra in him!

I'm supporting the Optimist Camp for the Sims 4.

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 6:52 PM
Love this idea! I usually don't play pre-made sims, but now I kinda have to... O.o

Origin username: Vattenliljan
Mad Poster
#3 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 8:09 PM
I haven't played the pre-made families at all but did give them children through manage world and CAS. So far I have a picture of the Pancakes daughter Becca trying to push up on my sim's husband.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 2:05 AM
The Pancakes granddaughter, Maci Pancakes. That's their son's child, Orville. He doesn't come out to the places my sims go so I can't get a pic of him.

Jackson Goth, Alexander's son.

Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 5:19 PM
@lewis Who is Jackson's mother?

And how do you get sims to have children through manage world/cas?

I'm supporting the Optimist Camp for the Sims 4.

Mad Poster
#6 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 9:26 PM
@Lemon&Lime
While in manage world, you can click the manage households tab on top right of the UI. It will open the households in the worlds, played and unplayed. From there you can add/delete with CAS, move in a house, split/merge, totally delete the households. You can also change a played household to unplayed by clicking the plumbob on the left of the portrait.

If you make the splits and merge in from the neighborhood or from your CAS library you can create new family members from this interface. Alexander's wife is a CAS sim I created and merged in his household. Then I gave them a child by going in the CAS from using the Manage Households interface. I hope I explained it right and you can understand it. I tend to get my postings garbled.

Scholar
#7 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 9:23 PM Last edited by Enki : 3rd Oct 2014 at 12:37 AM.
Johnny Zest´s daughter Columbine Fletcher and a pic of her mother Elayna (from the gallery, creator ID Haylee):

Columbine was born "naturally" aka ingame.

Bob´s and Eliza´s daughter Roberta Pancakes:

Roberta is a test-tube baby created and living in manage households. I only brought her out for the photo.
Instructor
#8 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 7:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Enki
Bob´s and Eliza´s daughter Roberta Pancakes:

Roberta is a test-tube baby created and living in manage households. I only brought her out for the photo.

Roberta is soooo cute!
Scholar
#9 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 12:43 AM
Unfortunately Roberta is just as shy as her "brother" Orville that lewsb40 mentioned. I rarely ever see her.

Tim Bernstein, son of Don Lothario and Amber. He´s a regular playable. I didn´t get to name him, because he was fathered during Don´s week in the rotation and before I got to Amber´s household the child had already been born. But I think Tim is an okay name.

And dragged into CAS:
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 7:31 AM
In one game I have my self-sim married to Cassandra Goth. James here is their first child.

In another I have had 1 male have a child with nearly every female in both towns and many of the homeless townies. Something like 30 children running around. I lost count. That would be a lot of pics to share.
Scholar
#11 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 1:30 PM
@jwilli That would warrant it´s own thread I think. You should do it if you find the time.
Inventor
#12 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 2:03 PM
Desmond Pancakes (created through Manage Worlds) He aged up from a child at some point. I don't have a photo of him at that stage.

Rachel Lothario. Don and Dina's daughter.

Tricia Nightmancer, Don's third daughter with another woman (he has three total)

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enki
@jwilli That would warrant it´s own thread I think. You should do it if you find the time.

When I complete his conquest I'll try to get all the kids together at the park. Right now I'm working on a master list of which kid belongs to which parent. For houses like the Calientes and their 3 women and each kid defaulting to the same last name.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 7:36 AM
@NecroVonK: I love Desmond! <3

Origin username: Vattenliljan
Inventor
#15 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 11:33 AM
I do too he looks so goofy yet loveable. lol If I can't get my saves restored from whatever mess happened to them I'll be super sad.

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Field Researcher
#16 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 3:16 AM
Default Lia Landgraab
In my game Malcolm and Cassandra married also. They had a daughter, Lia.

Quote: Originally posted by Lemon&Lime
Which pre-made Sims have you matched up? Has Mortimer had a child with Nina Caliente? Who has Don Lothario knocked up?

Here is the child of Cassandra Goth and Malcolm Landgraab, his name is Mortimer -

He really looks like Malcolm. I can't see much of Cassandra in him!
Screenshots

Check out my Apocalypse Challenge attempt @ ditzyekko.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 10:36 AM
I love this thread! It's like looking at some of my Sims half brothers and sisters

My first Sim Nora had 5 children with Geoffrey Landgraab. I think they all look alot like Geoffrey, except for Christian who is the image of his mother.

Nora and Geoffrey's son Joseph Landgraab has had 3 sons with Nina Caliente. Joey looks alot like Nina.

Screenshots
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 5:14 AM
Ive actually never played a premade sim before, nor did i until now :0
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 8:28 PM
Candy Behr

Inventor
#20 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 10:01 AM
Dustin, son of my female sim and Caleb Vatore.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 5:08 PM

I didn't really think I had any premades (that still mostly look like themselves, anyway) that had children together - but I forgot about Maaike and Malcom. MCC threw them together ages ago when I let it run amok for fun.

Maaike and Malcom

Sasha, Harrison & Isa

Isa is basically the only 'good looking' one.

Yes, Harrison has a unibrow.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 31st Jul 2019 at 12:16 AM
Default Kids of Malcolm and my evil Sim
Here's Malcolm kids
Screenshots
Inventor
#23 Old 23rd Oct 2019 at 12:10 PM
Son of Dina Kaliente and Gunther Much. (I didn't played them, mccc coupled them)

He is after a little makeover and I changed his eyebrows (original ones were looking like Harry Potter's forehead scar) and his body shape to something casual, because he basically had no hips XD