Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jan 2021 at 12:19 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Does It Also Wrok For Exported Sims?
Hi everyone!

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I just read a thread where someone was having problems re-installing .sims3packs.

I have the program recomended and I was just wondering if it helps re-installing Lots and Sims that have been exported to .sims3pack.
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 12th Jan 2021 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daflee500
Hi everyone!

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I just read a thread where someone was having problems re-installing .sims3packs.

I have the program recomended and I was just wondering if it helps re-installing Lots and Sims that have been exported to .sims3pack.

You should provide a link to the thread you are referencing so people will be able to answer your question better.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Jan 2021 at 6:11 AM
Sorry, didn't think.

Here is the program I mentioned:
Sims 3 Pack Multi-Extracter
Instructor
#4 Old 13th Jan 2021 at 7:43 AM
Works fine for lots, just drop them in the library folder, might need to rename the file if it has CC included, they will all end up with number/letter string file names. For sims maybe but they need to be renamed .sim not .pkg but I can't remember for sure.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Jan 2021 at 7:51 AM Last edited by daflee500 : 13th Jan 2021 at 8:29 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Mandelyn
Works fine for lots, just drop them in the library folder, might need to rename the file if it has CC included, they will all end up with number/letter string file names. For sims maybe but they need to be renamed .sim not .pkg but I can't remember for sure.

Thank you for all the help.
I will give it a try right now and get back to you.

Edit: It works . All I did was tell the program to extract the .package files to a folder, then I moved them to the Library folder, went into Sims 3 and there my sims where.

Thank you so much to the MTS community for all the help and wonderful mods