Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2021 at 9:06 PM
How do you modify pie menus for food?
Hi all! I’m relatively new to SimPE and I’ve looked everywhere for a solution, but I’m not finding what I need. Tried figuring it out myself but I’ve had no luck. How do you change pie menus on fridges? For example, instead of a custom “Serve AF Request.../Cheeseburger,” I’d rather it be in a standard Maxis Match pie menu. My apologies if this has been asked and answered, or if I come across as totally clueless given that it’s not really an issue. It would just allow me to have more CC food in my game so I’m not so limited! Thank you in advance
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Jan 2021 at 6:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NeonPlumb
Hi all! I’m relatively new to SimPE and I’ve looked everywhere for a solution, but I’m not finding what I need. Tried figuring it out myself but I’ve had no luck. How do you change pie menus on fridges? For example, instead of a custom “Serve AF Request.../Cheeseburger,” I’d rather it be in a standard Maxis Match pie menu. My apologies if this has been asked and answered, or if I come across as totally clueless given that it’s not really an issue. It would just allow me to have more CC food in my game so I’m not so limited! Thank you in advance

I spent quite a bit of time tidying up my food menu. I didn't like some stuff in its own menu etc. The attached screenshot shows how the menu looks in SimPE for another one of AF's foods that I changed to show in the normal menu. To not have the food under a submenu it basically has to look like that.
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jan 2021 at 11:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I spent quite a bit of time tidying up my food menu. I didn't like some stuff in its own menu etc. The attached screenshot shows how the menu looks in SimPE for another one of AF's foods that I changed to show in the normal menu. To not have the food under a submenu it basically has to look like that.

Thank you! This worked, I really appreciate your help