Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2021 at 2:15 AM Last edited by Snovyda : 23rd Jan 2021 at 2:31 AM.
Default Any relative can teach toddler skills?
Is there any mod that makes available for aunts, cousins, nephews and other a bit distante relatives an option to teach toddlers to walk and talk?

Lola and Chloe Curious are living alone together, growing up Chloe's accidental son, and Lola can't teach him, It has no sense
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2021 at 3:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Snovyda
Is there any mod that makes available for aunts, cousins, nephews and other a bit distante relatives an option to teach toddlers to walk and talk?

Lola and Chloe Curious are living alone together, growing up Chloe's accidental son, and Lola can't teach him, It has no sense

That's because their relationship is too low, have her snuggle and kiss him a few times.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2021 at 12:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
That's because their relationship is too low, have her snuggle and kiss him a few times.

Oh, sure! I guess, parents of the baby automatically get some boost to relationship with their child?? Anyway, I didn't even noticed that relationship level can be the case, as always